Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen Reviews

Pto. San Julian 244, El Calafate, Argentina

We had a very nice stay here.The room was a bit small, but clean. Bathroom was a bit dirty the first morning, but clean afterwards. It is a small, cosy hostel, so you easily meet other people. The barbecue they organized was delicious and we had a lot of fun with the other guests. Breakfast was simple but good. The staff is very friendly and helpful! 'City center' is only a 7 minute walk.Wifi worked well as long as not too many people wanted to use it at once. I definitely recommend Nakel Yenu.

We only stayed in this hostel 1 night, arriving on the bus from Ushuaia at 2:00am and leaving at 7:00am for the bus to the Glacier and then onwards. We caught a taxi from the bus station as I think it is too far for walking. In the short time we were there the staff were incredibly friendly, it was warm, clean and the breakfast was delicious with fresh bread. Would definitely recommend.

Great hostel, great location - close to town. Very helpful staff. We only stayed for one night as a stopover before catching a bus but the staff were keen to help where they could. When we arrived a big BBQ with free flowing wine was happening which everyone was involved in. It would have been fun to stay here for longer.

In total a ok hostel. The place is nice and about a 10min walk to the town.. The breakfastroom is really cosy. The only thing is that the rooms downstairs are really close to the reception what is also a commo area and it has 24h reception. That means if you have a room there like we had, it is really lood. People checking in in the middle of th night, people are talking loud in the coomon area, and you can hear noice of the street. They had no other room to change for us.

Great place and super friendly staff

Enjoyed stay here. Kitchen in next door building which worked well. Staff were helpful and the rooms were clean. The location of hostel is out of the way with no views etc. Would stay here again.

Good hostel. Nice staff, good bread on the breakfastand lots of tours to do from the hostal. I honestly can recommend you guys this hostel. Everything was very nice!! Even the bbq was alright.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Great place to stay. Excellent staff and and an awesome bbq they offer. A short walk outside town but that is really a minor .

Great hostel. Friendly staff and very helpful. Organised our tours for us in advance of arriving. Good kitchen facilities. Our double room was in the reception area so earplugs are needed at night because people sit up talking. Not a biggy but worth noting.

When I arrived at 3pm no one was there to check me in. I had to wait 15 minutes for someone to show up. No toilet paper in the bathrooms, computer didn´t work very well, inadequate common area which made for a very antisocial environment. The hostel is located far from the town center and the streets don´t have signs, so the website directions were not very helpful.

Desayuno is good and kind staff but is on the hill around centro

Great place, awesome bbq

Relaxed, friendly place. Helpful staff. You can book tours and buses via them. They do good asados too! Would recommend them!

Overall it's good but I got bed bugs after staying there n a tip for who wanna book tours, don't book there cos you can't negotiate but from agencies or directly from company I saw others people got cheaper price.

Friendly staff, great vibe, and clean! I didn't participate in the assado, but wished I had! My bunk mates had a blast!

Nakel Yenu is a really good place to stay while you check out El Calafate and the nearby Perito Moreno Glacier. Nacho and the rest of the staff were really helpful in organising whatever tour I wanted to do, and they made me feel very much at home, especially when I came back from El Chalten. The hostel has an intimate atmosphere, so it`s easy to make friends, and the separate kitchen area allows you to party without disturbing anyone! Really good music too! Well worth staying there!

Top place, one of the best hostel ive been to. Very clean and staff was incredibly helpful since the very beginning. The asado night was superb, with lots of food and drinks....

The staff was very friendly and helped me with all of my needs. The bathroom I used was clean, but still very public, so it was interesting using the shower. The door opens right to the hallway and you could be seen, but besides that no complaints. I would recommend it.

Good value for money. We took a private room next to the hostel reception and it was a bit noisy, specially for the music. The hostel has a nice full equiped kitchen, and a great barbacue area.

Nice hostel, kitchen is great, staff nice and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3