Princes Square Hotel Reviews

23-25 Princes Square,Off Ilchester Gardens, Baywater, London, England

Enjoyed our stay recently. Rooms are beyond small. I appreciate a hotel room is to sleep in but after you put two adults and luggage into the room, it makes for a tight fit. Staff polite and friendly, and location is perfect. Did miss things like an ironing board and mini bar fridge, but i Understand these would just take up room. Would recommend to friends and family!

Incredibly cold and unfriendly receptionist. Would have been better if we had a robot to interact with instead.

• 14th Jun 2013

very impressed by hygiene and cleanliness and also staff very helpful. will definitely stay there again.

• 6th Jan 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Honestly I took it for location only. The internet access is not FREE - or should I say the guy at the reception told me it was not free. When I insisted that the website on which I made reservation assured free access he gave me a "promotional" code.

The first morning we didn't have hot water at all. There was no hot water for an hour. The next morning we got up later and had hot water that disappeared halfway through the shower. We informed the staff and was told that this happens in the mornings when a lot of people take a shower at the same time (this was at 11:30!). The next morning was the same thing - hot water that disappears sporadically. I feel that a hotel ought to be able to guarantee a hot shower!

The hostel is busy with renovations - which was not communicated to us beforehand. This inconvenienced us in terms of noise, rubble outside of the room etc. Furthermore, we did not have any warm water on one day of our stay and on the second day, the warm water was suddenly cut off. When we reported this to the hotel, they said that this sometimes happened when a lot of people take a shower at the same time. I find this unacceptable. Especially for a hotel with a three star rating.

• 9th Sep 2011
  • South Africa

5 min walk to the underground and good restaurants in the area. Staff was helpful and courteous.

This was a very nice place to stay. The staff at the reception was extremely nice and the room was quiet and comfortable. It is a good place to go to if you want to spend a week end out in London as it is close to the centre. For you "experts" in technology, you might not like the size of the tv but to be honest you don't go to London to watch it... great place for people who are "relaxed" and not too "picky"... I shall definitely go again!!! Thanks for the amability of the receptionists!

• 15th Dec 2010

Good value the money! Sure, you can hear everything the neighbors do, but in which house in UK you don't? Good quiet location, 5 min walk from either Queensway or Notting Hill Gate underground stations. Recommended!

• 21st Oct 2010
  • Sweden

Not bad, but should offer Wifi in the rooms.