Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel

Superb 40 Total Reviews
Superb 40 Total Reviews

• American Samoa, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2017

Great place. Good value. Great staff. The location is ok, but not great. I would stay there again.

• leahdurham95
  • Wales, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Absolutely fantastic hotel! 11/10 and 6* I can't believe it cost £20 for the night! Lovely spacious rooms with large beds, stunning pool, staff were so kind and helpful! Thank you for ending our holiday on a high!

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
23rd May 2017

The location was great, close to the beach, restaurants, shops, everything was close. The staff were very helpful and nice all the time, they helped us arrange a motorbike rental and also renting a taxi for the day to go to Ubud. The room was very clean, the breakfast was exceptional! Buffet style with many options to choose from. The staff was very, very lovely and even arranged for us a breakfast the night before because we were leaving at 6am the following day. Exceptional service!

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th May 2017

Really like this place. We got given an upgraded room for free as they didn't have any basic rooms. Staff very friendly. Room was clean and shower facilities very good. Room smelt a little bit of mold but nothing to bad. Rented a scooter from reception. Staff were more than helpful. Location was great, you could walk to the beach but easier/quicker to ride. Would stay here again.

23rd Apr 2017

This place is lovely. It's the perfect location! I stayed 3 nights & enjoyed most of my time. The food at the restaurant is decent, served in a timely manner, and not too pricey but nothing to write home about. The entire staff is super friendly. My only caveat is that I got some really nasty bug bites while I was there. NOT BED BUGS, but most likely chiggers from humidity/vegetation near pool. I alerted staff of my issue and they were very helpful. Overall, I would recommend it.