Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

It couldn't be a better experience! It's near to Manhattan and 2 subways stations that takes you everywhere in the city and its clean as well!

• 20th Sep 2015

The staff were all very friendly and very helpful. They made sure that you know what subway line to get depending on where you were going and recommend certain things to see. The only downside which wasn't a massive issue was the noise as the main subway line was right outside the hostel. But otherwise it was a great trip.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Very close to the subway station Queens Plaza. 24 hour reception is a plus since we arrived late.

I really liked my stay at the hostel. The place was very clean and, unlike many hostels around the world, didn't have a bad smell. I stayed in a 6-bed room and I had a locker for me, which is a plus for security; the minus is that the key to the door didn't work, so most of the time the door stayed open. The location was excellent for being very close to the subway(lines E/M/R/Q/N/7 really close). I had no problems sleeping due to noise from the subway, but I understand if someone said they did.

This is one of the best hostels I stayed in the USA. The facilities to use and the room is very clean. I would like to come back.

• 18th Sep 2015

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and tidy if a little basic. The best thing is the location which is amazing for subway connections across the city. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 17th Sep 2015

Staff could be a little more friendly. One or 2 were extremely nice but the rest barely said hi when you walked by. Our room was untouched for the whole trip. They came by once while we were sleeping and we had to say no. The other days we left early came back late and the room was as we left it. Public areas are very nice and clean, location is great, short ride to downtown.

Very nice hostel, not to far from manhattan,,staff as a team is helpful.

• 15th Sep 2015

Hostels has great location. Room was nice, clean, everything seemed now. We also got towels. The only negative was lack of space in the room. If you have big luggage, it's quite difficult to fit in. Beside that I was really satisfited with this hostel :)

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great value for your money, the train could be noisey but I didn't mind :)

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Mexico

it's was great I received good services the desk assistant who speak Spanish she knows how to manage and she is polite I'm talking about one lady she have a normal size.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Haiti

It as alright. Dorm rooms are right on the street front so can be a bit noisey. As long as the a/c is working it's all good. Would stay here again

Staff are super friendly ! Great clean accommodation right beside public transport which makes it so easy to get into the city only thing missing is a lift ! But we all need a work every once in a while ! 😃

Great location, safe area. Near subway stations and many lines. Not far from Manhattan at all. WIFI works well. Kitchen & lounge is good & huge.

Very good place, very well located (near important subway lines like R and E), super clean. As it is really close to the trains, don't forget to bring your earplugs (and that's a tip for the staff, to provide somes for guests)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Staff are great, the rooms all have showers in them as well. Very clean, secure, good common area. Location is okay, could be better. They also charge to leave luggage in the storage room. Would definitely stay again, had a great time!

Great staff!

• 9th Sep 2015

Location was perfect. Staff were super friendly especially Carlos. Super clean and organized. Laundry facilities would make a welcome addition but apart from that, I thought it was wonderful. Will definitely return and recommend.

The staffs are friendly and nice. The rooms r clean and tidy. Very convenient to subway station. The only headache problem is the noise from the subway :( actually the noise is very very annoying. Need to prepare ear plugs for sleeping.

Location is a little out but you can get to Manhattan very quickly on the subway. Overall pretty good :)