Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

Beds were quite uncomfortable, I felt I was sleeping on the floor. Subway ran through the night and noise woke me up many times. For me it was not problem (thanks to jet lag) to sleep there but for somebody else it can be. Staff was not special, actually it was worse than in hostels normally. After this complaining, I can say I met awesome people and I could still go back. Location was great, there are two subway stations close to the hostel and many (fast food) restaurants.

Every thing was perfec for me, i'll be back as soon as i can. Good luck,,,,,

We appreciate your feedback. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Q4 Diana Q4 Management

I stayed 4 nights at the hotel. The hotel is near the nyc metro station queens plaza. As soon as there are metro lines over the ground crossing in front of the hotel, if you stay in a bed near the bed I would recommend using earplugs for better sleeping. The Hotel has nice facilities, good kitchen.

• 8th Jan 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Q4 is adjacent to many major train lines making travel very simple. We are actively looking for ways to lessen the noise. We appreciate you choosing Q4 Diana Q4 Management

If you want to relax even for a moment, do not go here. The noise is constant and overwhelming, I had to change for the last two nights to another hotel nearby which was way better. Also, in the winter, you may get bed next to a window, where it is freezing, I had to sleep fully clothed and my woolyhat on. Atmosphere is clinical, no real travelling vibe. Hostel was clean and it is close to subways. No breakfast, not even coffee machine. Worst hostel I have ever visited overall.

• 7th Jan 2015