Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

Good hostel only there a night, receptionist was a bit of a douche not letting me check in early and then changing his mind after 15 mins but other than that good (maybe he was on a power trip) good location and easy access to subway

The staff is not friendly, and the value for money is not good.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Morocco

Very good location , 2 min walking from 2 metro stations with many lines , it could be cleaner and some of the staff members less indifferent , but again the location is safe convenient and you can reach it 24 hours .

Definitely a good place to stay!

q4 was a very beautiful hostel! Everything was updated and clean which made it nice to be in. The decor was elegant which I really liked as well! The noise from the subway really wasn't that bad! I would definitely recommend Q4 if you are looking for a hostel close to a subway line, nice decor, rooms and facilities. The only thing I didn't like was the age of guests. I felt like there were a lot of really young guests(under 21) and a lot of older guests(over 30). Overall very nice hostel!

The hostel was really clean and well organised. The rooms of the front side of the building are really noisy. We had not got enough lockers for everybody. Expect these everything was a perfect.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Hostel O.K., good facilities, great bathroom and shower. Gives you a bit of a weird feeling though because it seems super strict: no eating or drinking in the rooms, no own sleaping bags etc. which is ok, but all of the restrictions come with about "10 exclamation marks".

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Austria

We have enjoyed our stay at the Q4 Hotel ! The situation is good and the hotel was really quiet. It would have been perfect with some racks for the clothes and the towels in the bathroom :-)

Everything was perfect except for a couple of minor things. Hostel does not have an elevator, so be prepare in case you have a big luggage. Moreover, if you room faces to Queens Plaza, be prepare for some noise coming from the trains.

Good value for the money. Staff was very helpful with answering question and giving directions to nearby attractions. My only complaint was the non-functioning key locks on the dorm room doors.

• 14th Aug 2015

No courtesy. Staff is easily pissed off and don't care about your problems. Nevertheless, the location is good, they have a big kitchen and I'd come back.

Great option outside Manhattan, very close to subway stations, rooms are very clean. A lift would help a lot and staff could be more friendly. Some guests complained about the noise as the train passes very closely, it didn't bother me tjhough. I would stay there again.

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you were content with your stay at Q4. I apologize if the staff was not welcoming. I will address this issue with them. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to serve you again in the future. Diana Q4 Guest Relations

Everything is okay. But I want to suggest that this hostel have laundry machine. I was dissapointed that I couldn't laundry in hostel.... very very uncomfortable !!

In the dorm were 8 beds but only 6 lockers. I couldn't lock in my stuff for a few days when I went out.. The same with plugs: the room did not have enough plugs so that everyone could charge his phone over night. Nevertheless it was relatively clean (average) and the location is good.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »