Qingdao Kaiyue International Hostel Reviews

No.31 Jining Lu, Qingdao, China

Thank you so much for your good service! I had good time there. I hope I will see you again:)

• 28th Feb 2015
  • China

I rarely give reviews over 90% but my stay at Kaiyue was phenomenal. The location was great, just off of Zhongshan road and within walking distance of the old city sights. Dorms were huge and well kept. Good atmosphere in the adjoining restaurant/bar with a pool table, foosball, music and movies. Can't say enough about the staff, in particular Gang and Frank. Best hostel I've been to in China.

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. You left a deep impression on us. We really hope see u again!O(∩_∩)O

Private 2-bed basic room had big full-sized beds. The staff was wonderful and helped us plan our days. Cafe Jinn stays open until 1 AM, so don't be worried when they turn all the lights on at 12 AM. You still have another hour ;) If you take the 702 airport bus, get off at Shi Li Yiyuan, walk through the underpass and take a right and the road will veer toward the left, left on Liaocheng Lu, right on Yucheng Lu, and the hostel will be on your left. Thank you, Ingrid!

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. You left a deep impression on us. We really hope see u again!--Ingrid

There were nice staffs and facilities. Everything is okay and nice but I felt inconvenience about smells of the bathroom. (My room included one bathroom.) It was not serious if I close the door of the bathroom.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. We have fixed the bathroom. If you have any problem, you can tell us, we will try our best to help you. Hope see u again!

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean, but there seemed to be a problem with the drain from the shower, so there was a slight smell of sewage in the bathroom. Not a huge deal, but also not very pleasant.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Thanks for your review. We repaired the shower. If there any problem, please tell us. We try our best to do it. Hope see u again!

I think there is not much to say, its a really great hostel with great prices!

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. Hope see u again!

I've stayed 2days this weekend in the 3 bed room, the hostel located very nice place between attractions and has good price compare to other hostel however my room doesn't have an electric heater so little bit cold at night time whithout the heater, i was satisfied everthing.

Thanks for your review and always supporting our hostel. In rooms, there are air-condition to heat. If your room is not warm, you can tell us. We really hope to see u again .

The best hostel, ever. I stayed three nights in the dormitory room (8beds), and I really loved here. Great location to go to the train station, and lots of attractions (zhan qiao pier, etc…). Cozy and warm room. Very friendly staffs.. It was really impressive.

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. we also had a nice time with u. Hope see u again!

Once again my KaiYue, always give me a smile for choosing it. Reception desk staff's correct and kind information add my travel be more unforgettable story.

Thanks for your review and always supporting our hostel. We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

Lovely staff, super helpful! Good location. Love the bar/restaurant belonging to the hostel. Bring warm pyjama's in winter as it is sometimes a bit cold at night. Can definitely recommend both Qingdao and this hostel!

• 20th Dec 2014

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in Qingdao and our hostel.You left a deep impression on us. We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime!

I used the family room because I want to use the private bathroom. The first impression of the room was not good because of the smell of the room. As soon as I open the door, unpleasant smell came up to me and it made me a little bit discusting. And also the heating system was not good, either. Other facilities were fine except these two things.

Thanks for your review. We've fixed the smell problem and the heating system is ok. We will also be working more hard to make your stays much more enjoyable in the future. We hope see you again next time!

Staffs are very kind and good.

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in Qingdao.Hope see u again!

직원들이너무친절하고 숙소위치가여행하기엔안성맞춤. 숙소시설은. 그냥그랬고 bar를잘해놔서 좋았습니다. 가격도저렴하고 추천합니다 혼자떠난여행#이었는데마음편히잘놀다갑니다

• 14th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks for your comment . We are happy that you feel comfortable here. We are going to improve our faciliates this year. We all looking forward to see u next time O(∩_∩)O

The hostel was a beautiful old building in a very convenient location which we easily found even though it was 22.30! I really liked that the hostel called me to see where we were and told us how to get to the hostel and how much things like a taxi would take. I also really liked how relaxed they were, how quickly we got our passports back, and how efficient there system was. They seemed to know so much! Another big positive was the bar which is huge!! And comfortable! And modern! Brilliant!

• 14th Nov 2014

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in Qingdao,You left a deep impression on us. We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel .

Great showers on the 3rd floor! Amazing desk staff, so helpful in all ways- recommending food, transportation advice, calling us a cab, so friendly. Great food and coffee at the cafe, too. Thin walls but that's par for the course. Perfect location.

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

The staff were so nice, would definitely stay there again!

Thanks for your comments. You left a deep impression on us. See you next time!

Stayed in a double room with a shared bathroom. Furniture was old, but still ok, but the bed was really too hard for me. The bathroom was always clean. I found it quite cold in the whole hostel, think they had no general heating system and my air con/heater in the room didn't work. Can't imagine how cold it will be in winter. Staff was always very kind and helpful. Got coupons for a free drink, and discounts for coffee and cake in the very cozy and tasty Café. Although I found it quite expensive

Thanks for your review and always supporting our hostel.As you know, the construction was a formerly a Christian church with hundred years history. But we do our best to upkeep the rooms. Now the heating system is working, we also make outher methods to make warm. We check all air condition to make sure they work.If you have any problem, you can tell our staff.We are working diligently to make your stays much more enjoyable.

Very nice steff. They can speak English well. I make a good memory with my roommate.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Thanks for your comments, We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. We hope see you again next time!

This hostel is awesome. The staff are the one who make this place unique, the surroundings are very charming, not too far to the european streets and some incredible cheap food around the hostel. The bar of the hostel is a great place to have a meal or a drink or just relax, or Both ;) Thank you for the all experience. Plus : I forgot my chargeur at the hostel and they did all they were able to do to ship it to me. Besides, there is a very charming terrace upstairs with a great view on the city

Thanks for your reviews.we have a nice time with u . We really hope to see u again .welcome to our hostel anytime! Have a nice trip at your next stop!

I have not been to any other hostels in China, but it seemed quite decent. The bar on the first floor is incredibly awesome. There are bands peforming every night and you can ask them to sing the song you like. I am definately recommending this place for friends.

Thanks for your conmments, You leave a deep impression on us. We are very glad that you had a great time in our hostel. Hope see u again!