Quality Hostel K's House Takayama Reviews

4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu, Hida Takayama, Japan

Location and hostel facilities are great. Kitchen supplies are sufficient. Sitting room and dining room are spotless, full of home atmosphere. I have indeed enjoyed my coffee time in the early morning. The hostel staff is very nice & helpful. The tourist information provided is useful and rich. I am very appreciated of leaving my luggage in hostel before check-in time that it is not allowed by other hostals. I definitely return to K's House in very near future.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks, dear Tomoe-san to you and your colleagues for the heartily welcome and caring all the time I stayed in K´s House. It was like staying in a big family! The Party for celebrating 2 Years of K´s House Takayama was great.

Nice new place, overall it is pretty darn good. I thjnk the lack of social atmosphere is because it's Takayama...

This was my only stay in a K's house and I really liked it. I was in a 4 beds dorm. Bathroom/shower were in-room type and everything was very clean. Location is also very great. Close to pretty much everything in beautiful Takayama. Staff was also very nice and recommended a lot of nice places to go eat/drink/visit. Shared areas like lounge and kitchen were spotless and felt very welcoming. Will definitely go back there.

New and clean. Very well managed/organized. Wonderful Japanese taste. They care every detail for the guests. One of the best quality hostels in Japan. Thanks.

Deserving of the name quality, especially for the price. Clean, friendly and helpful staff.

Great little hostel - new, comfortable and clean. Staff are great too. Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, very clean, has everything you would need and incredibly helpful and friendly staff!

Very nice and homey hostel almost felt more like a hotel! Staff were excellent and helpful. Lots of information around with sights, locals foods etc. Close to train station and easy to find but it's not a very big town anyways. Two decent sized common areas as well as a really decent kitchen! Only thing I can faults is the rooms were pretty small and not much room to leave bags also no lockers or security in room. But I would def stay again! Ks House is a wonderful chain!

This was a great hostel. Friendly staff, very clean rooms and great amenities. You can make snow cones in the kitchen. Really good value for money. The common areas were good.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Hope you had a great time here in Takayama:) If you have a chance to come back Japan in the future, please visit us!

Very clean and friendly staff. Great facilities!!

Thank you very much for your comment. Hope you enjoyed Takayama!! Looking forward to seeing you again if you come back to Japan again:)

Really loved the staff and the environment. Would definitely recommend.

• 9th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you had nice time here! We hope to seeing you again if you come back to Japan again!

Fantastic hostel! Very close to the old town. The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. I would definitely go back to this hostel.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Hope you had a great time here in Takayama:) Please visit us again if you have a chance to come back Japan in the future!

Really comfortable, solid bunks in the dorms. Individual power outlets and reading lights. Good wifi. Helpful staff. Cozy common area in the front, good kitchen and dining area. I stayed in four K's House locations around Japan and all were well worth the money.

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you had nice time in Takayama and nice sake(local beer too!) while your long stay here! Hope to seeing you again if you come back to japan!

Good hostel. Very clean and offers alot for the money. Close to the station.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you had nice time here. We hope to see you again if you come back to japan again!

Yeah no worries here. Clean, very helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment. Hope you enjoyed staying in Takayama!! If you have a chance , please come back to Japan in the future!

Great place, great location and no complaints at all!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you had nice time here! We hope to seeing you again if you come back to Japan!

Overall a very good hostel. Staff very helpful.

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you enjoyed Takayama. We look forward to seeing you again if you come back to Japan!

Common area had nice atmosphere. Looked very new and very tidy. Enjoyed our stay there and staff were helpful. Hotel-like this hostel is.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed our common space! We hope to see you again if you come back to Japan.

i stay in k,s,house in japan whenever i am there 4 times now this is the best so far thank you trevor new zealand

Thank you very much for your feedback. Also thank you for choosing K's House always!! Please visit us again if you have a chance to come back Japan in the future!

View all Hida Takayama Hostels