Quality Hostel K's House Takayama Reviews

4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu, Hida Takayama, Japan

Closed to JR station and bus centre Very nice interior Staff are very helpful

The hostel was really nice and super clean. A fully furnished kitchen is to your use ( very clean too ). The staff was very helpful. Location perfect from the station. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody !

Great location,being just a few minutes walk from the station.As with the other hostels in this brand it provided first class facilities. I had a small but very clean and comfortable ensuite room. I just love the zen style design of the comfy lounge area. With also a clean well-stocked hi-tec kitchen and friendly,helpful staff,it was the ideal place to stay. would definitely return if I happen to be be in the region again.

Very convenient location, walking distance from the station. Very helpful staff. Clean but small single room with all needed facilities.

I've found that K's house has a very consistent offering across its brand. This was good, close to the station and with very helpful staff (lots of guidance and maps, and very careful to explain everything in the house. A bit of a lowkey vibe though.

Probably the best place to stay in the area. A wonderful hostel, In fact it feels more like a hotel with ensuit bathrooms and the comphiest beds. The whole building was spotless and still retained the friendly hostel vibe perfect for travellers to meet up. I stayed in the dorm and was very impressed. Great staff, security and facitlities make is a perfect base.

Takayama is a sleepy little town so not sure if lack of atmosphere in the hostel was a reflection of this? Friendly and informative staff though which was great.

Nice hostel, close toveverywhere, very clean, good amenities and information. Good place to stay.

It was a very clean and friendly hostel with great staff and excellent service The common room was a really inviting area to hang out in and the rooms were always clean also very close to the train station, i will reccomend to everyone!

This place is just amazing! We had a Japanese pancake party first night there (for free!) and got to know a bunch of great people who were staying there at the same time. Then the staff taught us Japanese calligraphy, a great souvenir! The staff are beyond incredible, especially the manager who made our stay a blast. I had initially looked at staying in a hotel in Takayama but I'm so glad I chose this place instead!

This is more of a hotel. Booked a dorm but these were private rooms, big bed and ensuite. Nice social area on the ground floor. Only negative for me was it seemed to cater more for families than single travellers.

Loved this hostel! Great location - very close to Takayama station (trains

I wish I had booked more than a day here. Great hostel.

Excellent hostel. Very close to station. Easy to walk to sites in Takayama from hostel. Very clean. Friendly and helpful staff.

Nice staff, good living room but some room is too narrow.

My first stay staying in a hostel. I chose K's hostel based on the many positive reviews and I'm glad it delivered and matched its reputation! Location only a short distance walks from Takayama station, Post Office whereby I can withdraw cash with my int'l atm card, and the preserved old area. Staffs are friendly and super helpful. Room size is decent for Japan standard. Lounge area is cozy and free wifi all around. I'll definitely stay here again if ever return to Takayama!

View all Hida Takayama Hostels