Quality Hostel K's House Takayama Reviews

4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu, Hida Takayama, Japan

Nice hostel, close toveverywhere, very clean, good amenities and information. Good place to stay.

It was a very clean and friendly hostel with great staff and excellent service The common room was a really inviting area to hang out in and the rooms were always clean also very close to the train station, i will reccomend to everyone!

This place is just amazing! We had a Japanese pancake party first night there (for free!) and got to know a bunch of great people who were staying there at the same time. Then the staff taught us Japanese calligraphy, a great souvenir! The staff are beyond incredible, especially the manager who made our stay a blast. I had initially looked at staying in a hotel in Takayama but I'm so glad I chose this place instead!

This is more of a hotel. Booked a dorm but these were private rooms, big bed and ensuite. Nice social area on the ground floor. Only negative for me was it seemed to cater more for families than single travellers.

Loved this hostel! Great location - very close to Takayama station (trains

I wish I had booked more than a day here. Great hostel.

Excellent hostel. Very close to station. Easy to walk to sites in Takayama from hostel. Very clean. Friendly and helpful staff.

Nice staff, good living room but some room is too narrow.

My first stay staying in a hostel. I chose K's hostel based on the many positive reviews and I'm glad it delivered and matched its reputation! Location only a short distance walks from Takayama station, Post Office whereby I can withdraw cash with my int'l atm card, and the preserved old area. Staffs are friendly and super helpful. Room size is decent for Japan standard. Lounge area is cozy and free wifi all around. I'll definitely stay here again if ever return to Takayama!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

A very nice, clean and convenient guest house, one of the best I have ever been! Thank you for the nice stay and for the Christmas chocolates and origami!

Great hostel, very social and friendly with great common rooms and facilities. Close to everything in town and helpful staff. Really enjoyed our stay here, just wish we had of stayed longer!

The property is very close to Takayama JR station. The bus station (Nohi Bus) is just next to JR station. It takes around 10 minutes walk to the historical section for local houses. Therefore, the location of the property is great! There is an elevator available in the hostel which is quite helpful if you have big luggage. The staffs speak good English, and are nice & helpful. Everything here is very convenient and match our needs:)

Very happy with the stay. The common rooms are cozy and well decorated, and the staff very courteous and helpful. You can even rent a cotton robe for 100 Yen, quite cute. There is always coffee and tea in the cozy kitchen. It is about a 7-10 mins stroll to the old town and 5-7 mins from the station. The entire old town area closes by 5 pm, and by 6 pm the streets are deserted.

View all Hida Takayama Hostels