Quality Hostel K's House Takayama Reviews

4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu, Hida Takayama, Japan

Loved this hostel! Great location - very close to Takayama station (trains

I wish I had booked more than a day here. Great hostel.

Excellent hostel. Very close to station. Easy to walk to sites in Takayama from hostel. Very clean. Friendly and helpful staff.

Nice staff, good living room but some room is too narrow.

My first stay staying in a hostel. I chose K's hostel based on the many positive reviews and I'm glad it delivered and matched its reputation! Location only a short distance walks from Takayama station, Post Office whereby I can withdraw cash with my int'l atm card, and the preserved old area. Staffs are friendly and super helpful. Room size is decent for Japan standard. Lounge area is cozy and free wifi all around. I'll definitely stay here again if ever return to Takayama!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

A very nice, clean and convenient guest house, one of the best I have ever been! Thank you for the nice stay and for the Christmas chocolates and origami!

Great hostel, very social and friendly with great common rooms and facilities. Close to everything in town and helpful staff. Really enjoyed our stay here, just wish we had of stayed longer!

The property is very close to Takayama JR station. The bus station (Nohi Bus) is just next to JR station. It takes around 10 minutes walk to the historical section for local houses. Therefore, the location of the property is great! There is an elevator available in the hostel which is quite helpful if you have big luggage. The staffs speak good English, and are nice & helpful. Everything here is very convenient and match our needs:)

Very happy with the stay. The common rooms are cozy and well decorated, and the staff very courteous and helpful. You can even rent a cotton robe for 100 Yen, quite cute. There is always coffee and tea in the cozy kitchen. It is about a 7-10 mins stroll to the old town and 5-7 mins from the station. The entire old town area closes by 5 pm, and by 6 pm the streets are deserted.

The hostel was amazing and clean with a great common area and kitchen! Super friendly staff! Only sad thing was that we booked a double bed and had to share a bunk-bed instead.

Location and hostel facilities are great. Kitchen supplies are sufficient. Sitting room and dining room are spotless, full of home atmosphere. I have indeed enjoyed my coffee time in the early morning. The hostel staff is very nice & helpful. The tourist information provided is useful and rich. I am very appreciated of leaving my luggage in hostel before check-in time that it is not allowed by other hostals. I definitely return to K's House in very near future.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thanks, dear Tomoe-san to you and your colleagues for the heartily welcome and caring all the time I stayed in K´s House. It was like staying in a big family! The Party for celebrating 2 Years of K´s House Takayama was great.

View all Hida Takayama Hostels