9.5
Superb 210 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 210 Total Reviews
Quality Hostel K's House Takayama Located at 4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu, , Hida Takayama.
Japan
Hida Takayama 506-0025 4-45-1 Tenman-cho Takayama City Gifu
95% 210
36.1405130 137.2541069
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
12th May 2016

Compared to other hostels I tried on my Japan trip the rooms where lacking charm and the beds where regular bunk beds without any otherwise so typical curtains. The common area is very nice though and the location is perfect for discovering Takayama!

7th Apr 2016
8.0

Private rooms are a little small but clean and tidy. Helpful staff and great location in the centre of town, within walking distance of the train station

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

Great location, really friendly staff. It was nice to have our own bathroom in the dorm, but it's not in any way soundproof!! Very clean and comfortable.

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Mar 2016

Really enjoy my staying

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Mar 2016

I was lucky enough to have a dorm room to myself for my first night here and really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is conveniently close to the bus and train station, making for easy access to sightseeing around Takayama, and it's also an easy walk to a lot of the town's major attractions too, like the morning markets and temple trails. I think I came during the off season so the hostel was quiet. Staff were really friendly and informative, hostel itself was very clean and had a good atmosphere.

• Australia, Couple, 41+
24th Feb 2016

The room was tiny for the price. We left early as we felt it was not good value compared to other hostels we had stayed at.

2nd Jan 2016

I love how when they are not packed they will give you the dorm room to yourself. The staff was super cool I would chat with them and they were always helpful. I would stay again for sure. It was a bit quit at the time I was there but it can be chill and a good thing. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
22nd Dec 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff really makes this hostel great. Cozy common area, nice clean kitchen with lots of stuff, clean functional cozy rooms a great value overall. Staff can arrange private onsen at nearby hotel. Yes the city shuts down after nine but there are a few pubs and it's really picturesque so for a day or two it's a great place.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
11th Dec 2015

Best hostel I've been to in Japan, nice and new and well fitted out. Great location five minutes walk from the main bus and train station. Place was spacious with great kitchen and comfy lounge, twin room came with ensuite. Bicycle rental for 100yen an hour was a steal and a great way to see the town.

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
2nd Dec 2015

Love the staff here. They made us feel really welcome. They were friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The ambiance of the place is good. Other guests were also welcoming. It would be a nice chance to chat and bond with other guests here. We got one deluxe double, double, and twin rooms here. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. This hostel comes highly recommended. Thanks K's House Takayama and to your great staff!