Rauls Rooms and Apartments Reviews

#1 Traveller's Palm Street, Caye Caulker, Belize

Raul's was only about 5 minutes away from the central area and it felt home-y and safe. The room was cleaned every day and the owners were kind and gracious. We stayed here five nights and were very thankful for their help and hospitality

Crazy good value for money. It's an apartment, rather than a hostel so if it's privacy you're after its great, but if you want to meet fellow travellers it's possibly not the right place for you. I know the place is cheap but the walls were a bit grubby in places. Lots of storage space which is great. I'd recommend are giving the walls a clean. They were quite grubby in places and just need some bleach and elbow grease to clean them up nicely.

• 24th Jul 2015

I waited two months to write this review and I still feel the same about this hostel/hotel. This place sucks, you can’t pay me enough to stay there! There are two rooms in this place; don't stay at the lower level - don't know about the top room.

We had a very nice stay in a spacious room with fridge, fan and ensuite :-)

Simple room with good cross ventilation. Close to beach. Island is small and easy to walk everywhere. Quiet neighborhood.

situated in a neighborhood where the real locals live, but still just a few minutes walking distance to the main street. friendly owners, very clean rooms, no ac, room has a fridge and wifi!