Rekord Hostel Reviews

Dimitrija Chupovski 7/1-1, Skopje, Macedonia

I recommend Rekord Hostel to everyone :) The location is AMAZING, right in the heart of the city. The owner takes much care about his guests and will solve all your problems. The hostel is clean and offers many facilities, for example tea or coffee for free ;) All tourists attractions are witihin walking distance. The price is also really attractive. In Rekord Hostel you can truely feel at home :) When I come back to Skopje, I will definitely choose Rekord hostel again.

The Rooms are directly facing a loud bar with outside music and tabels or the street with lots of traffic. Your pick!

• 17th Aug 2015

My biggest problem with this place is that it seems to be understaffed. When I arrived at 1:30pm no one was there to check me in (or let me in). A few hours later, after I had been checked in the guy working there left and again no one was there - meaning when the toilet paper was finished or the bathroom got dirty no one could deal with it. To be fair, the guy working there is really nice, but the owner should make sure the hostel - which is really a small apartment - is staffed half the day.

This hostel has an excellent location! just a few steps from the main square. Rooms are ok (both dorms and privates), bathrooms are clean, and the common room is really nice. Plus, very good price. The only problem, in my opinion, is that there is no 24h reception. But when the staff are actually in the hostel, they are superfriendly and helpful, I stayed there for almost 2 weeks, which means that it's a definitely good place!

Excellent Location and very cheap.