Rekord Hostel Reviews

Dimitrija Chupovski 7/1-1, Skopje, Macedonia

Nice, simple hostel. Great coffee provided by very nice staff. Level of english of owner not very high but doesnt really matter. Door to our room was directly accessible from outside and no option to lock it. Also no lockers in the room. Therefore less points for security.

We had a really nice time at Rekord. Very comfortable and the staff was really helpful.

We spend only one night there, but it was very pleasant. Great hostel, definitely can recommend

Me and my friend are very grateful to have been in Rekord Hostel. It was very clean, very well located and the staff was available and helpful in all what we asked for. We just can say thank you.

I stayed with my 4 friends for just one night but I have no complains at all! The places is beautiful and the staff is incredibly friendly. I would definetly come back!

Really good Hostel in the centre of Skopje. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere.