Rekord Hostel Reviews

Dimitrija Chupovski 7/1-1, Skopje, Macedonia

Me and my friend are very grateful to have been in Rekord Hostel. It was very clean, very well located and the staff was available and helpful in all what we asked for. We just can say thank you.

I stayed with my 4 friends for just one night but I have no complains at all! The places is beautiful and the staff is incredibly friendly. I would definetly come back!

Really good Hostel in the centre of Skopje. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

I came during low season so I was the only person in the hostel, but it was still wonderful! You can't beat the location and the beds and pillows are the comfiest I've had so far.