Rekord Hostel Reviews

Dimitrija Chupovski 7/1-1, Skopje, Macedonia

This hostel might be ok during the summer but it was extremely cold during the winter when we stayed. It was quite uncomfortable. I'm not sure if there was anyone else there while we stayed. With more people the living room might be a nice social area. There are two private bathrooms but they weren't very clean and the shower isn't great. It was ok but I wouldn't stay here again.

Staff was very friendly when available, but seemed to only show up for check-in. No proper heating; shower didn't have hot water. At one point my locker got jammed and - with no staff around - was opened with a key from *another* locker. Great location.

I recommend Rekord Hostel to everyone :) The location is AMAZING, right in the heart of the city. The owner takes much care about his guests and will solve all your problems. The hostel is clean and offers many facilities, for example tea or coffee for free ;) All tourists attractions are witihin walking distance. The price is also really attractive. In Rekord Hostel you can truely feel at home :) When I come back to Skopje, I will definitely choose Rekord hostel again.

The Rooms are directly facing a loud bar with outside music and tabels or the street with lots of traffic. Your pick!

• 17th Aug 2015