Rekord Hostel Reviews

Dimitrija Chupovski 7/1-1, Skopje, Macedonia

I stayed with my 4 friends for just one night but I have no complains at all! The places is beautiful and the staff is incredibly friendly. I would definetly come back!

Really good Hostel in the centre of Skopje. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

I came during low season so I was the only person in the hostel, but it was still wonderful! You can't beat the location and the beds and pillows are the comfiest I've had so far.

Ok, this place was lovely, really good location, and excellent restaurant literally downstairs - great for me as I arrived after a very long train journey from Belgrade. Staff were helpful and relaxed. Good wifi connection. But the little packaged croissant was a disappointment for breakfast. It would cost next to nothing to have some cereal at least. And a bit more generosity in keeping the heating switched on would be good. But overall, I'd visit again and I'd recommend it.

Excellent hostel!