RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Great location.

The Hotel had a great location in the city, it's clean. But there are some guests that look like to be living there, so it's a bit strange.

Most of staffs are friendly and helpful . Stayed here for few nights , the wrost thing was bed bug or something bites my legs , when I told the staff before I left , got the answer from the staff make me felt very upset and disappointed . Staff kept talking I did not notify them , otherwise they will check and clean it . Was it my fault ? No apology or sorry . I will not recommend my friend stay here because of bed bug . Ps , many cats in hostel

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

We regret the costumer was disappointed. These bugs were NOT bed bugs. The room was disinfected last month. The stuff repeatedly apologized for the inconvenience, even though we were not notified on time. The hostel has only one cat in the garden.

We had an excellent stay during our time in Thessaloniki at RentRooms. The room we stayed in was very clean and met our needs extremely well, especially since they include a mini-fridge in the room. The hostel is perfectly located within walking distance to all the main areas and downtown. The breakfast, which is included in the price, is probably the best breakfast we have ever experienced at a hostel with 4 different options and all you can drink juice and tea to suit everyone's needs.

Very nice and friendly hostel

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Greece

The staff are really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very good and you have a nice relaxing bar in the garden. The location is also very central. Very clean too. I would definitely recommend it.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Spain

Cool, social place with a bar/restaurant/cafe but no kitchen for cooking yourself. Nice outdoor common area and a computer available for use. Helpful staff.

Very friendly staff and helpful. I had a nice stay there

It was a nice place to stay. The breakfast was simple, but good enough to eat. The room was large with a lot of room for luggage. The bathrooms were clean, and the wifi worked well.

Great hostel in the centre! Super friendy helpful staff who went out of their way to make sure my early morning arrival went smoothly. Yummy breakfast and great little outside area to chill in for some time out from the sun!

Great place, comfortable rooms, excellent staff!

Nice,safe and clean hostel in a very central location.Recommended

RentRooms is a sweet surprise for tourist because after a little and strange entrance you can enjoy a big garden, benches and fresh drinks! The place is close to the city center and is not noisy. Rooms are provided of all facilities and the staff is kind and available.

Really enjoyed our two night stay at Rent Rooms, was quite a walk to the centre of town or to the port but no more than about 25-30 minutes. We actually spent the day at the beach so if you walk down to the port you can get a boat to the beach for about €2.50 each way which was good. The only thing annoying about the hostel was you weren't allowed to eat or drink your own stuff in the garden out the back but they were relaxed about our mates having a bottle of wine! Free breakfast was also nice!

Great location, wonderful staff, impeccable cleanliness, quiet, youthful, relaxed, boogie atmosphere, could not be better! Air-conditioning was great (which is not typical in Grece, I must add). I loved the cat in the open-air backyard. It all felt like home. Many thanks especially to Emliy, Sophia and the cleaning lady for making my stay in RentRooms unforgettable. If I go to beautiful Thessaloniki again, I will definitely stay here. A guest from Hungary

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Great outdoor breakfast,nice ambient. Rooms modest but clean. Stuff highly cooperative,we aranged 4am check in surprisingly easily.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • tam_ara84971
  • Serbia

Backpacker be careful! The owner of the place is dishonest person. In addition this place has nothing to do with backpacker's spirit. Evoid it if you can stay in another place.

The guest cancelled his reservation on the day of arrival. Terms and conditions were accepted by him before his booking. Cancellation policy was explained by phone. He checked in on the second day of his reservation. On his review no real examples are given to the cause of his disatisfaction. Therefore, we regard this review to be biased and based upon the fact that he was charged because of his inability to check in on the day of his booking.

It is just good. Trust me.

We had a great stay. The location is good and staff are super friendly. Reception hours are limited an there is no kitchen facilities for guests, and you cannot consume your own food. Showers in the dorms left no privacy or anywhere to put your things but overall we had a great stay

It was awsome. Everything so clean and the staff very helpful. I recomend this place to stay as long as you have to, it is perfect if you are a student and also if you are not a student.

View all Thessaloniki Bed and Breakfasts