RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Great location, wonderful staff, impeccable cleanliness, quiet, youthful, relaxed, boogie atmosphere, could not be better! Air-conditioning was great (which is not typical in Grece, I must add). I loved the cat in the open-air backyard. It all felt like home. Many thanks especially to Emliy, Sophia and the cleaning lady for making my stay in RentRooms unforgettable. If I go to beautiful Thessaloniki again, I will definitely stay here. A guest from Hungary

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Great outdoor breakfast,nice ambient. Rooms modest but clean. Stuff highly cooperative,we aranged 4am check in surprisingly easily.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • tam_ara84971
  • Serbia

Backpacker be careful! The owner of the place is dishonest person. In addition this place has nothing to do with backpacker's spirit. Evoid it if you can stay in another place.

The guest cancelled his reservation on the day of arrival. Terms and conditions were accepted by him before his booking. Cancellation policy was explained by phone. He checked in on the second day of his reservation. On his review no real examples are given to the cause of his disatisfaction. Therefore, we regard this review to be biased and based upon the fact that he was charged because of his inability to check in on the day of his booking.

It is just good. Trust me.

We had a great stay. The location is good and staff are super friendly. Reception hours are limited an there is no kitchen facilities for guests, and you cannot consume your own food. Showers in the dorms left no privacy or anywhere to put your things but overall we had a great stay

It was awsome. Everything so clean and the staff very helpful. I recomend this place to stay as long as you have to, it is perfect if you are a student and also if you are not a student.

Very friendly staff, good location, nice fresh linnen, however a lot of mold in the bathroom of one the of the 8-person-dorms - pls do something as this is a health risk. Thank you

• 2nd May 2014

The guest is right, and have been staying at our hostel during our programmed spring renovation. The room has already been renovated and the wc is as good as new.

Black mold in the bathroom!!

I can't say enough how much I loved this place! The best part by far was the staff- they were so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! The facilities were very comfortable. This is hotel quality for hostel prices. Rent Rooms really improved my experience in Thessaloniki. My only suggestion for improvement would be larger and sufficient lockers for all guests. There were 9 lockers available and they weren't big enough to fit my whole backpack. Hardly a big deal, though. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you to Sophia who prepared breakfast for me as I left before it started at 7.30 - the staff definitely went the extra mile.

Friendly, helpful staff. Great location. Clean, spacious rooms with two sets of toilets/ showers en suite (perfect for girls sharing). Would definitely stay again!

Excellent staff, they helped a lot. I hope to return someday again.

just stay one night there, but the whole cicurmestance is so nice.

Friendly staff. Nice indoor/outdoor chill area. Bathrooms could be better. One shower and two toilettes for a 8 bed dorm. One toilette door could not be closed. So really there was only one toilette fo 8 people. But otherwise everything was fine - nice and clean hostel.

• 29th Mar 2014