RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Staff were very helpful

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent breakfast provided, friendly staff always willing to help, comfortable beds, though 6 beds in the room was rather crowded. Each bed had an electric socket and bed light - always practical and greatly appreciated. Great central location, close to sights and bus stops.

• 7th Apr 2015

Very good Hostel. Friendly staff. Dorms were a quite loud during my stay but to be expected with Hostel accommodation.

So nice! I will come back someday. The breakfast INCREDIBLE! Thanks for all

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Spain

Absolute perfect perfect location right next to the Rotunda and the university. The staff was incredible, and before I left for a rough night train the owner gave me a big free bottle of water for the ride - everyone was SO nice and friendly. Plus the breakfast room was gorgeous. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!!

Very nice location, with a lot of good food around while still near to the center and the white tower. The two restaurants the hostel promotes, one very traditional restaurant with a guitar ensemble later in the evening and one with very good and traditional food, are very good and worth your while to visit. The view from our room onto the Rotunda was great, great value for money for a private double bedroom, since it also has its own bathroom with toilet. Nice breakfast and nice personnel.

• 19th Mar 2015

Private rooms are clean, comfortable, and near-hotel quality, with good Wi-Fi. Be warned about their strict terms and conditions -- I took an overnight train from Athens, and had booked the night prior so I'd have a place to sleep, but they refused to let me pay on arrival! Other than that, staff were friendly and helpful on-site, and there's good breakfast. Thessaloniki is wonderful, and Rent Rooms is around the corner from the classic pastry shop Hatzis!

Great hostel, wonderful breakfast, great location

Great location.

The Hotel had a great location in the city, it's clean. But there are some guests that look like to be living there, so it's a bit strange.

Most of staffs are friendly and helpful . Stayed here for few nights , the wrost thing was bed bug or something bites my legs , when I told the staff before I left , got the answer from the staff make me felt very upset and disappointed . Staff kept talking I did not notify them , otherwise they will check and clean it . Was it my fault ? No apology or sorry . I will not recommend my friend stay here because of bed bug . Ps , many cats in hostel

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

We regret the costumer was disappointed. These bugs were NOT bed bugs. The room was disinfected last month. The stuff repeatedly apologized for the inconvenience, even though we were not notified on time. The hostel has only one cat in the garden.

View all Thessaloniki Bed and Breakfasts