RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Thank you for everything. The room was very valuable for the money. I used to work in a hotel 5*. You are the best. Thank you for everything and hope to see you in future.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Macedonia

nice atmosphere, clean rooms, very friendly staff.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Belarus

It's a very nice hostel and the staffs there are very helpful and patient.

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location, not far from the seafront. Decent breakfast options.

Great place to stay! Beds are comfy, close to a great food area, breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hostel, just genuinely a nice area and staff! They do lose points however from me for no lockers for the rooms, no kitchen and the atmosphere wasn't that great but it wasn't an issue to us because we were constantly out walking around anyways!

A very friendly and clean hostel at a wonderful location. Highly recommended!

Great hotel in the centre of town, right beside all side streets with entertainment and 10 mins walk to sea front which is a great spot at the weekend for nightlife and restaurant's, great young vibe to the city, will definitely go again, nice breakfast and helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my stay in Rentrooms - staff is very helpful and kind, the location is perfect for exploration of the city, the room was beautiful and very clean. Felt very cosy and at home. Keep up the great job :))

The hostel is well located. The staff is really kind, helpful and friendly. From the first minute, they make you comfortable in the hostel and in the city by explaining you many things to do. They did their best to help me when I had a problem with my wallet very early in the morning.

Nice location,nice staff,nice breakfast,rooms with nice teraces

A superb place to stay in Thessaloniki, the Backpacker's Cafe and Breakfast room looks onto the Rotunda, simply the most important and amazing historical building in the city, a superb position from which to explore the historical centre. I found the staff extremely helpful, and I had many inspiring and insightful conversations with Arias. Breakfast is superb, and the rooms simple and spotlessly clean. Many thanks to all the staff, I look forward to my return in October.

Very very nice staff, super clean, super confortable terrace and nice breakfast. About the breakfast, I really enjoyed the menu but would skip the tapenade as I understood many people don't like it. Maybe a fruit and some greek cheese would be nice, but for the price it is definetly already very good.

Easy to find, great location, nice staff, good value and very good breakfast. Rooms and facilities excellent too. Definitely good pick to stay

I loved this hostel. Has a lot of information on what to do in and around Thessaloniki and I met some awesome people as well! Rooms were very clean, including the bathrooms which was so great to find! Highly recommend it!

• 21st Aug 2015

Nice and clean, very close to the university and Rotonda. And also qiuet enouph. Staff is absolutely amazing.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Perfect, one of the cleanest hostels Ive been to. Excellent, huge breakfast, perfect lication, air condition when you need it the most, bus stop close by ... just great!

I didnt like the fact that I changed beds every night.

Really great hostel. As for getting there: bus 8 and 31 go there from the main bus station, number 12 does not (anymore).

View all Thessaloniki Bed and Breakfasts