RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

I really enjoyed my stay in Rentrooms - staff is very helpful and kind, the location is perfect for exploration of the city, the room was beautiful and very clean. Felt very cosy and at home. Keep up the great job :))

The hostel is well located. The staff is really kind, helpful and friendly. From the first minute, they make you comfortable in the hostel and in the city by explaining you many things to do. They did their best to help me when I had a problem with my wallet very early in the morning.

Nice location,nice staff,nice breakfast,rooms with nice teraces

A superb place to stay in Thessaloniki, the Backpacker's Cafe and Breakfast room looks onto the Rotunda, simply the most important and amazing historical building in the city, a superb position from which to explore the historical centre. I found the staff extremely helpful, and I had many inspiring and insightful conversations with Arias. Breakfast is superb, and the rooms simple and spotlessly clean. Many thanks to all the staff, I look forward to my return in October.

Very very nice staff, super clean, super confortable terrace and nice breakfast. About the breakfast, I really enjoyed the menu but would skip the tapenade as I understood many people don't like it. Maybe a fruit and some greek cheese would be nice, but for the price it is definetly already very good.

Easy to find, great location, nice staff, good value and very good breakfast. Rooms and facilities excellent too. Definitely good pick to stay

I loved this hostel. Has a lot of information on what to do in and around Thessaloniki and I met some awesome people as well! Rooms were very clean, including the bathrooms which was so great to find! Highly recommend it!

• 21st Aug 2015

Nice and clean, very close to the university and Rotonda. And also qiuet enouph. Staff is absolutely amazing.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Perfect, one of the cleanest hostels Ive been to. Excellent, huge breakfast, perfect lication, air condition when you need it the most, bus stop close by ... just great!

I didnt like the fact that I changed beds every night.

Really great hostel. As for getting there: bus 8 and 31 go there from the main bus station, number 12 does not (anymore).

Was a lovely place, the garden for breakfast was really nice and the breakfast was free which is always good :) Our room had a fridge in which was brilliant, and it was easy to walk to busy areas once you got the hang of where you are! Would recommend it!

Only stayed one night on my way through Thess to Volos, but was very impressed with this hostel - the staff spoke fluent English and were very friendly and helpful, the dorm room and bathroom were clean, there was free wifi throughout the hostel, and a lovely little garden café where the free breakfast was served in the morning (6 options to choose from incl. toast and spreads, cereal and cooked and unlimited tea, coffee and juice). Overall, very good value for money and I'd def stay here again!

The breakfast that was included in this was lovely and having it on the terrace outside made for a nice morning. The hostel itself was a comfortable one and I really enjoyed the room I was in. The A/C worked really well and so did the wifi. The bathroom area was very large and had two showers and two toilets, which was generous for a six bed dorm!

Great hostel. I was in a 6 bed female dorm and everything was perfect (the only problem being the stinky shoes of some of my girl roommates, jeez), especially the bathroom: it was large, had double WC, double shower, double sink, everything very clean. Staff is nice and you get a lot of useful information in their leaflets and lobby. As I had to leave early in the morning, they prepared my breakfast the night before. Absolutely recommended.

Lot of the time they had one staff member doing cafe and receptionist duties which made it hard to even ask a question. Staff were nice and did what they could but the cost cutting by this place made it hard. Atmosphere pretty poor. Stir clear if you're a young solo traveller. WIFI was the worst I've seen.

Nice staff, great location.

I can totally recommend this place, awesome breakfasts, good rooms, great place. Although it's not a typical hostel.

Beautiful location and rooms, right next to the rotunda and an easy walk all around the city.

Came during summer, 100 degrees (38 C) and 60% humidity. After walking 5 feet I was drenched, and this hostel literally has the coldest air-conditioning ever. Aside from that small saving-grace, the staff here is AMAZING and so so so helpful. They gave the best suggestions, helped me with a million questions, and were very happy to work there and help. The location is PERFECT. Really, I could go on and on, but if you are looking for a good Hostel, don't stay anywhere else. It's pretty simple.

« first « Prev 1 2 3