RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Very very nice staff, super clean, super confortable terrace and nice breakfast. About the breakfast, I really enjoyed the menu but would skip the tapenade as I understood many people don't like it. Maybe a fruit and some greek cheese would be nice, but for the price it is definetly already very good.

I loved this hostel. Has a lot of information on what to do in and around Thessaloniki and I met some awesome people as well! Rooms were very clean, including the bathrooms which was so great to find! Highly recommend it!

• 21st Aug 2015

Nice and clean, very close to the university and Rotonda. And also qiuet enouph. Staff is absolutely amazing.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Perfect, one of the cleanest hostels Ive been to. Excellent, huge breakfast, perfect lication, air condition when you need it the most, bus stop close by ... just great!

I didnt like the fact that I changed beds every night.

Really great hostel. As for getting there: bus 8 and 31 go there from the main bus station, number 12 does not (anymore).

Was a lovely place, the garden for breakfast was really nice and the breakfast was free which is always good :) Our room had a fridge in which was brilliant, and it was easy to walk to busy areas once you got the hang of where you are! Would recommend it!

Only stayed one night on my way through Thess to Volos, but was very impressed with this hostel - the staff spoke fluent English and were very friendly and helpful, the dorm room and bathroom were clean, there was free wifi throughout the hostel, and a lovely little garden café where the free breakfast was served in the morning (6 options to choose from incl. toast and spreads, cereal and cooked and unlimited tea, coffee and juice). Overall, very good value for money and I'd def stay here again!

The breakfast that was included in this was lovely and having it on the terrace outside made for a nice morning. The hostel itself was a comfortable one and I really enjoyed the room I was in. The A/C worked really well and so did the wifi. The bathroom area was very large and had two showers and two toilets, which was generous for a six bed dorm!

Great hostel. I was in a 6 bed female dorm and everything was perfect (the only problem being the stinky shoes of some of my girl roommates, jeez), especially the bathroom: it was large, had double WC, double shower, double sink, everything very clean. Staff is nice and you get a lot of useful information in their leaflets and lobby. As I had to leave early in the morning, they prepared my breakfast the night before. Absolutely recommended.

Lot of the time they had one staff member doing cafe and receptionist duties which made it hard to even ask a question. Staff were nice and did what they could but the cost cutting by this place made it hard. Atmosphere pretty poor. Stir clear if you're a young solo traveller. WIFI was the worst I've seen.

Nice staff, great location.

I can totally recommend this place, awesome breakfasts, good rooms, great place. Although it's not a typical hostel.

Beautiful location and rooms, right next to the rotunda and an easy walk all around the city.

Came during summer, 100 degrees (38 C) and 60% humidity. After walking 5 feet I was drenched, and this hostel literally has the coldest air-conditioning ever. Aside from that small saving-grace, the staff here is AMAZING and so so so helpful. They gave the best suggestions, helped me with a million questions, and were very happy to work there and help. The location is PERFECT. Really, I could go on and on, but if you are looking for a good Hostel, don't stay anywhere else. It's pretty simple.

Situated in the heart of Thessaloniki, this place is a mini heaven. Loved the staff, loved the rooms, loved the beds. And the people you meet here are amazing, which means the atmosphere is real social. Definitely returning here.

nice hostel, wish I spent more time here and in Thessolaniki. helpful staff, very secure, 5 minute stroll to the ocean/main street

Not great for solo travelers, not as must of a hostel, more like s guest house or bnb

Excellent double bed private ensuite. Great communal space, literally in the back yard of the Rotunda.

This was a nice place to stay. The rooms are pretty simple but the bathrooms are big and it was great to have a balcony. The lounge area outside was very relaxing, especially if you love cats. We had only one issue which was the keys: the doors are a bit old and although the key worked it usually took about ten minutes wiggling it in the door, which was not appreciated by our roommates. Overall a good value for your money and a good place to meet people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3