RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

nice hostel, wish I spent more time here and in Thessolaniki. helpful staff, very secure, 5 minute stroll to the ocean/main street

Excellent double bed private ensuite. Great communal space, literally in the back yard of the Rotunda.

This was a nice place to stay. The rooms are pretty simple but the bathrooms are big and it was great to have a balcony. The lounge area outside was very relaxing, especially if you love cats. We had only one issue which was the keys: the doors are a bit old and although the key worked it usually took about ten minutes wiggling it in the door, which was not appreciated by our roommates. Overall a good value for your money and a good place to meet people.

Great value for money.. helpful staff

Enjoyed my stay . Friendly , helpful staff , great location- , good value for money , walking distance to most sights. Breakfast was excellent

One of the best hostel i've stayed at, awesome staff! I couldn't have a better stay there!!

I think it was just a little bit expensive for being a hostel, besides it offers air conditioning, private bathroom per room of 8, and there is not too many other options. The rooms were clean, the receptionists were lovely, the breakfast was awesome, the location is unimprovable...

The hostel is pretty nice! Recomend to stay here.

Super friendly staff at the best location. Short walks to old town, a hike to the forest and the waterfront. Served breakfast!

This was my first stay at a hostel and it was only for one night between catching a plane from the U.S. and taking a train the next day to Athens. The staff were lovely and overall it was a great first experience. My key got stuck in the door (201) but other than that everything was terrific.

It wasn't the most social of hostels I have stayed at; more akin to a hotel. However, the rooms were nice and clean, and it was in a good location for my needs. Would stay again.

I stayed in both a single room and in the dorm while I was here. The single rooms are significantly better; ensuite, fridge with complimentary bottled water... worth the extra. The dorm was ok; plenty of space, decent aircon, clean, and comfortable beds. The shower was a bit broken and awkward (you had to walk past the shower cubicle to get to the toilets). There also seemed to be a guy living there who snored constantly like a dying elephant. Earplugs were not enough to prevent the disturbance!

Very good, the people is very kind, nice and they help a lot. The best breakfast I ever had!!!!! They are home made and very delicious. They have everything, good prices, security, good rooms; but the only thing I didn´t like was the fact that the bathroom and the kitchen were in the same room without division, but everything was right.

very nice place very well located, helpful staff

Comfortable stay. All good. Bus 78 directions from the airport are a little confusing so take note of landmarks & ruins.

Great location near to the main city sites, and an easy walk to the sea. Very good breakfast options, great staff. Good value hostel.

We loved this hostel.

excellent staff, the food was great

Nice place to stay at, with great location next to the Rotunda. Lots of nightlife in the area too. They have free breakfast where they actually prepare food for you!

Nice hostel, clean rooms and showers, good breakfast :) but the best was the other guest, which I had a blast with :)

View all Thessaloniki Bed and Breakfasts