RentRooms Thessaloniki

9.0
Superb 622 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2017

Amazing place to stay. Very clean and tidy and great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and as I arrived after 12am the emailed me instructions to get in and left a kind note with all the information I needed. Also the rooms have aircon and great internet connection. Easy to get to and from the airport, would stay again and recommend.

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Great hostel! Perfectly located in thessaloniki, friendly staff and fun crowds

9th Aug 2017

Good location, but can be hard to find the first time. Once you've found it though, you'll be great! The location is pretty good - so much of the city is directly walkable from the hostel. The breakfast is one of six options, and seem good with good portions, but it's not all you can eat.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2017
6.9

Incredible location. Really friendly staff. WiFi doesn't reach the dorm. Air con not working properly in 8 bed dorm so was very warm. 8 bed dorm felt very crowded when full. No lockers in the dorm so luggage ends up just being left by the beds. Great atmosphere in the bar area each evening though so good for meeting people.

1st Aug 2017

The staff at this hostel were very friendly, especially Maria. She gave me a free freddo espresso upon arrival, was helpful with directions, and the other staff also did not charge me for a cup of tea when I asked for one. Great location, very clean, and breakfast was superb. Highly recommended!!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Really cool bar man gave the whole group of us who were drinking in the common area multiple rounds of free shots. Bathrooms don't drain properly and got dirty despite being cleaned daily. Would stay here again for sure.

28th Jul 2017

Enjoyed my stay here! Friendly & helpful staff, good wifi & AC, towels, shampoo & small lockers included! Their terrace bar was not busy when ai was there but still good atmosphere! I can imagine when busy it's a great spot. Would stay again!

25th Jul 2017
6.0

I had complications with another place I was staying at so I had to book this hostel last minute. I specifically looked for places with 24 hour reception since I knew I was arriving late and I immediately sent an email to them letting them know about my late arrival. I arrived at 3:30 am and to my surprise found out it was NOT 24 HOUR RECEPTION! I later found an email (since I could not check them at the time) telling me the check in procedure, but there should have been somewhere there.

16th Jul 2017

I loved the garden terrace. It was nice for a morning coffee or some beers at night, also easy to meet people there. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and each had a balcony. The location was great. The staff was friendly. I recommend this hostel and would stay again.

10th Jul 2017

Overall good hostel, in a very good location. Very clean, and the staff is very friendly. No kitchen available and you can't eat your own food in the common area, but breakfast is included. Not much privacy on the shower in one of the male dorms; the female dorm was very good though. Great air conditioning, not so great internet.