RentRooms Thessaloniki Reviews

Konstantinou Melenikou 9, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece

Great hostel, wonderful breakfast, great location

Great location.

The Hotel had a great location in the city, it's clean. But there are some guests that look like to be living there, so it's a bit strange.

Most of staffs are friendly and helpful . Stayed here for few nights , the wrost thing was bed bug or something bites my legs , when I told the staff before I left , got the answer from the staff make me felt very upset and disappointed . Staff kept talking I did not notify them , otherwise they will check and clean it . Was it my fault ? No apology or sorry . I will not recommend my friend stay here because of bed bug . Ps , many cats in hostel

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

We regret the costumer was disappointed. These bugs were NOT bed bugs. The room was disinfected last month. The stuff repeatedly apologized for the inconvenience, even though we were not notified on time. The hostel has only one cat in the garden.

We had an excellent stay during our time in Thessaloniki at RentRooms. The room we stayed in was very clean and met our needs extremely well, especially since they include a mini-fridge in the room. The hostel is perfectly located within walking distance to all the main areas and downtown. The breakfast, which is included in the price, is probably the best breakfast we have ever experienced at a hostel with 4 different options and all you can drink juice and tea to suit everyone's needs.

Very nice and friendly hostel

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Greece

The staff are really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very good and you have a nice relaxing bar in the garden. The location is also very central. Very clean too. I would definitely recommend it.

• 1st Sep 2014