Residencia Malaga Backpackers Reviews

c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N�4, Malaga, Spain

The hostel is bit out of town which is great because you are surrounded by real Spanish shops, bars, etc. Very genuine. It is only a short walk to the beach and 10 - 15 mins walk to train and bus stations. Also less guests to fight over the showers!!

For a nights rest and great value for money, this was a great place!

• 5th Feb 2015

nice stay, a bit dirty but or the price and the hospitality it was perfect :-) gracias

If you are looking to save money, than it is ok, but unless that is your goal look away. In winter it was 25C outside, and I was freezing inside, no good blankets or heating. The staff was so-so, they kind-of don't care 1 bit, mixed room I stayed was super crowded, bathroom not quite clean... It is not as horrible as it might sound, but definitely not my pick again.

This hostel is a little far from the centre of Malaga and appears to have a number of long term residents. The toilets were the smallest that I encountered on my travels. The staff were helpful but I would not stay here again. I moved to another hostel,Pink House Backpackers, managed by the same person which was much better for the same price of 8 euro.

I stayed only one night, but everything was more or less okay. The atmosphere seemed great, everything was clean.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

very good great place to stay staff very helpful be back again

• 15th Oct 2014

Friendly, helpful staff. Good location, close to staition, not far from old town. Breakfast is in the cafeteria outside, just couple of steps, which I found interesting - local atmosphere. But TV wasn't working. There is sink in the room, which is a good think, but it's a british style, but again only cold water. It was hot, no electric fan or condition, and you canot open window, because its going inside of the the building.

It was not close to the city singer by walking, you have to take a 15 minute bus ride. I felt that the rooms were a bit dirty but it wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed

I was very happy with the whole Hostel. great location and perfect place to meet other travellers. Good cleaning service, making the room clean all day. Friendly staff, they check me in before 2pm, which was extremely nice! Breakfast is quite decent but free which is good. Overall, I had a good stay! Would definitely recommend.

very helpful friendly staff. Relaxed athmosphere. Lent itself towards meeting other guests because of the layout of the livingroom

I stay there only one night. I really like the people and the chill area is like a living room.

• 17th Sep 2014