7.3
Very Good 1,066 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 1,066 Total Reviews
Residencia Malaga Backpackers Located at c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N4, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Malaga 29003 c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N�4
73% 1066
36.7023693 -4.4430255
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2016
3.4

This is probably the worst hostel we have stayed in on our 3 week trip around Spain and Portugal. From the moment we checked in we regretted booking this place and it didn't improve.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016
3.4

It was one of the worst hostels i have ever been to. It was dirty, the room was full of dead mosquitos on the walls, it was damp all the tome even after we opened the window! We could hear the people on the toilets, in the shower and in de rooms. The facilities were horrible! Two toilets for maybe 30 people, they were small and uncomfortable. It was all in all really a catastrophe and I would never reccomend anyone to stay there!

13th May 2016

very happy with my stay. I always stay here on my visits to Malaga. Usually 4-5 times a year. Mostly because of the staff they are great.

1st May 2016

Just amazing staff. Great calue for price and near the beach while a bit far from the city centre. I enjoyed my stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

It is great for a stop over before you go to the airport. However when getting there follow their advice and print off the map. The taxi driver will appreciate it if you have difficulty understanding each other. Great value for money. I didn't stay for long but I have heard great things about Malaga so if I had had time I would have stayed longer to experience them.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016
7.7

Nice place for few night..

• ad_hussain4753
  • England, Male, 31-40
16th Apr 2016
5.1

Not a great place. Bit smelly. 4 bed dorm was very small. It was clean enough. I booked it as a last minute cheap option for one night. It was fine for that, I wouldn't have wanted to stay much longer.

1st Apr 2016
5.7

It isnt the best hostel. It smeesl not good and all hostel is poor. But good for one night if you you need cheap place.

27th Mar 2016

Un lugar con muy buen ambiente.Sala de estar grande, situado en una zona de Málaga tranquila y cerca de supermercados y buses.Me he encontrado a gusto aquí. Volvería sin dudarlo.Gracias al equipo de recepción y administración

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.7

Wasn't an amazing hostel, but was still nice for the money. It always annoys me when I have to make my own bed too. Thanks.