Residencia Malaga Backpackers Reviews

c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N�4, Malaga, Spain

Amazing staff. Especially the dutch guy working the morning I arrived (17/6). All roses to you! Free box in the kitchen, nice rooms and GREAT combined kitchen/common area. Awesome wibe. Would definitely stay here again!

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

location is not the best one, but it has a plus to be close to bus stop, metro, supermarket, etc. The hostel itself seems a bit old building but its ok. the dorm room was ok also but two many beds and very litle space for move, especially is all the people is at the same time. Toilet was clean but dorm need more attention, the housekeeper barely changed the bag on the trash bin and besides this it was a nice atmosphere in the common room

Wifi did not work correctly but great hostel.

Very happy with my stay, planning on staying again. My only wish was an earlier open time for the kitchen, 830 is a bit later than I'd like. I also noticed that Sunday morning it was not open by 9am when I left. But have been before and am staying again.

Clean, quite and cheap, just what I wanted for a one night stay.

Great place and localization, amazing and very helpfull people, Im recommending it to everyone.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • anneke79
  • Poland

Enough space in the dorm, also furnished with lockers. Still not the newest matrace and linen. For one night ok. Big kitchen and common area. Bathrooms are shared with male and female and "doors" inside are just made of plastic. Finally it was fine for one night. Suitable and good value for your money.

Great people, atmosphere and environment. I really liked the common room and the kitchen. Staff is really nice.

The Swedish/German manager was very kind and nice to us. They have cheap good beers too!

• 19th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels! The owner does a fantastic job on hiring the right staff. Everyone was super friendly and sincere. I wish you didn't have to pay for pool, but it's only a euro. They even have a mini bar fridge, but there is a shop 20 seconds away where beer is super cheap. 5 mins walking from a sandy beach! Good job to all the stafff for being so awesome. I hope to see you again soon.

Not OK to charge 1.5 euro for the breakfast, without asking and also to charge 2 euros for keeping luggage!!

The location of the hostel was quite close to the beach, but not in a very nice area. It is also very far from the city center, about 45 minute walk away. As well, the facilities were not very well kept. The bathrooms and showers were full of mold, as were some parts of the bedroom walls. The other big problem is that it is infested with mosquitoes, I got about 45 bites in one night (25 of them on my face), therefore making the rest of my weekend very uncomfortable. The bathrooms are also co-ed.

Great Staff and the best place to meet people from all over the world, the price is really good and again the Staff is amazing XD greatings from Dragan and Susanne (austria)

Looooved the Atmosphere for sure! that was the most noticeable thing about the hostel.. And the reason why I would return.. ! And the staff was so friendly, they made you feel like home.

About a 30-40 minute walk to the centre which isn't the best but there is a bus stop right next to the hostel that goes to the centre. only 8 minute walk from the beach and the staff are really nice.

We had a problem the morning we were leaving, be cause at 20 Past 8 am the kitchen wasn't open yet so we couldn't take our staff from the fridge...

The hostel is bit out of town which is great because you are surrounded by real Spanish shops, bars, etc. Very genuine. It is only a short walk to the beach and 10 - 15 mins walk to train and bus stations. Also less guests to fight over the showers!!

For a nights rest and great value for money, this was a great place!

nice stay, a bit dirty but or the price and the hospitality it was perfect :-) gracias