7.2
Very Good 1,079 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,079 Total Reviews
Residencia Malaga Backpackers Located at c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N4, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Malaga 29003 c/ Jeronimo Bobadilla N�4
72% 1079
36.7023693 -4.4430255
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Great hostel and easy to get to from the main beach and the bus station. Super friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely stay here again.

• rachel_moir17537
  • England, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
2.9

The hostel is far from the city centre, but accessible by bus. We found the walk from the bus station a lot longer than 15 mins with our luggage. Facilities were basic and unfortunately not very clean; the dormitories smelt very strongly of old sweat and there was pubic hair in the showers. I felt it really lacked the atmosphere of a hostel. If I had been travelling alone as a single female I would have changed hostels on seeing the hostel. Unfortunately I really would not recommend staying.

• nnuuii
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
7.4

staff here are very nice and friendly and one of them very gorgeous.

8th Jun 2016

This hostel is dirt cheap, so the people complaining about it not being a five star resort are being ridiculous. The staff was more than accommodating, even when I showed up way earlier than I was supposed to. It's about a 30 minute walk to the center of town where a lot of the bars are but you're only a 5 min walk to the beach! Yes the doors are thin, just like every other hostel so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. Great stop for a night when passing thru! Beware: mosquitos in Malaga!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

I picked this because it was cheap and closer to the airport for an early flight but was really impressed! The staff were so nice and helpful. The kitchen seemed well equipt although i just heated my food and ate it and went to bed. The common room was full of travellers having some drinks if i wanted to be social. The shower had good pressure and was warm and my bed was comfortable and wifi was good. And it was about 1min walk from a bus stop.

30th May 2016
2.9

This hostel was gross and in a terrible part of town. It wasn't near anything and it was dirty. I would not suggest it to anyone.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016
6.9

Well, don't expect too much. The location is really far from the city centre and station. The bathroom is not really clean. But if you only need a cheap place to sleep for one night it's okay

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2016
3.4

This is probably the worst hostel we have stayed in on our 3 week trip around Spain and Portugal. From the moment we checked in we regretted booking this place and it didn't improve.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016
3.4

It was one of the worst hostels i have ever been to. It was dirty, the room was full of dead mosquitos on the walls, it was damp all the tome even after we opened the window! We could hear the people on the toilets, in the shower and in de rooms. The facilities were horrible! Two toilets for maybe 30 people, they were small and uncomfortable. It was all in all really a catastrophe and I would never reccomend anyone to stay there!

13th May 2016

very happy with my stay. I always stay here on my visits to Malaga. Usually 4-5 times a year. Mostly because of the staff they are great.