Residencia Salamanca Dorada Reviews

Cristo de los Milagros, 6, Salamanca, Spain

I was not happy about the breakfast. I know it is only 2 euros but there was only toast and nothing to put on your toast. Couldn´t find tea or anything, it was just very poor. Room was good.

The staff were very helpful. However, there were only 4 lockers in a 6 person dorm room; I got one, but even then, the lock (provided by the hostel) wasn't secure. In addition, I was in a six person dorm room, with 3 bunk beds. However, for all 3 top bunks, there was no ladder to get up or down. There was one step stool in the room, but how can 3 strangers share one step stool, when everyone goes to bed and wakes up at different times? It was very dangerous getting out of bed in the morning!

A really cozy and nice hostel in the very city centre of Salamanca. The staff was very friendly and hospitable, wifi worked perfectly well. Was pleasantly surprised with quality of everything as for me it was last minute reservation.

Great hostel!! Especially the staff!! Staff has been really helpful!! They even organized a night tour in the city!! Definitely reccomended!! Maybe breakfast was a bit poor...but was more than ok for the price we paid :)

The staff made a really big effort with everyone that was staying and took us all out in the evening, the hostel has a really relaxed, fun atmosphere which is perfect for if your travelling alone. It is also within walking distance of all the best sights in Salamanca. I had a brilliant stay here.

The Hostel is very good, but I think it would be necessary there were some safe storages

You feel at home immediately. Ideal if you're traveling alone.

the people are amazing in this hostel! great service! we went out to clubs and they even taught me a little spanish haha, i'll miss everyone :(

The hostel atmosphere is really familiar and friendly, staff always does the best for make you feel comfortable and they are well prepared for giving you information about how to explore the best places of the city. You cannot be bored there! They also organize their own trips, the manager bring you personally to see the monuments, or to try the typical food of thecity, I stayed there for quite a long time and I tried most of the activities they offer. We had a great time together, they all like

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Spain

Staff was only able to speak in Spanish, the check-in time was at 12 a.m. and not at 9 a.m. as written on the page of the residencia, the included breakfast was poor because it was expected to bring your own food anyways as the majority of the guests were students who lived there permanently

My sister and I were unaware that this hostel was a student residencia for those studying in Spain. We were really confused on the breakfast situation since a lot of the students kept their own food in the kitchen so we didn't know what we could have . It also smelled like smoke all of the time, the staff was hardly there or were really hard to find. No maps were available or information about the city too. The showers were good though.