Residencial Flor Braganca Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni No. 12, Porto, Portugal

- recepsionist should be able to speak english - payment is not clear. by using hostelworld, we only have to pay the booking fee, but this hostel charge full payment without any notification. I just know when checked the bill.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

It's a small hotel, so there is not much atmosphere. The room is small, but that's ok when you're walking around in the city all day. We stayed in a twin room and when you stay here with your loved one you must have a solid relationship since the bathroom didn't have a door. Luckily there was another toilet a floor down.

Nice and cheap place with nice owner!!

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Spain

Excellent location, central downtown, near everything. Really close to bar area and points of interest. Nice staff, room (basic single private) and shared bathroom were very clean. Photos of the place are quite accurate, room with window and everything you need. Certainly I will come back!

Very good hostel, nice and clean, coffee and tea and portwine for free! Thanks for the nice stay!

Excellent location near bar area and Dowt Town. Small but tidy rooms Good WI-FI

The only disadvantage in this hostel was the fact that the ensuite in our room did not have a door. For us this created a situation with a lack of privacy. Since I was travelling with my sister it did not pose a big problem. But when travelling with your significant other it might be a bit uncomfortable.

The hostel is nice, especially thanks to a great location just in the city centre. The staff is very helpful, but only one person was speaking English. I had to use Spanish, so that we could communicate somehow. I had an impression that we were the only guests in the whole hostel, but I suppose that's because it was off season and that was even better for us. The trouble is that the rooms are really small. In our double private the bed was taking up most of the surface of about 5 sq m.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Poland

This was a great hotel. It is as central as you can be. The room and bathrooms were very clean. The staff was very nice- I went to run a race and they let me come back and shower before I had to travel back home even though it was past check out time. The internet signal wasnt very strong in my room. There is a kitchen with free coffee and wine and of course access to microwave and fridge. They even had bottled water for guests, which is great because I try to avoid sink water when traveling.