Residencial Uno Reviews

Fray Luis Beltran 116, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Hostel Has good location, near the terminal of buses to get to the iguazu falls and near the borders with brazil. They have 5 dogs,which are lovely but still dogs that smell . No lockers in the rooms! Breakfast average- bread with butter and marmelade and coffee, cereals. However, I loved the pool and playstation.

place was filthy , they didn't have the bed ready for us (we arrived at 8pm!) . there was a pillow case missing that we needed to put back ourselves. the woman on reception was not interested in the guests, everything smelled of dogs, infact there were 4 big dogs waiting at the door before we saw anyone. poor internet. the breakfast was very poor, probably the worst I have seen. the shower was falling apart and the room smelt damp. we left 1 day before our stay and they didn't seem bothered!

Just a very unhappy atmosphere in this hostel. Generally unfriendly staff attitude made experience negative. E.g. lady at the desk (cigaret in her mouth while speaking to me) pulled a face when I asked her to keep my laptop behind the front desk for a few hours while I went out. I only asked because she'd earlier offered to keep my backpack behind the desk and so I thought that it was ok to do so. If staff are friendly, you don't complain about dirt (dog hairs everywhere) or bad breakfast.

• 4th Dec 2014

The place was dirty and unfriendly. The male member of staff is arrogant and doesn't seem to want you there. The tap in our room fell off the wall multiple times and the pillows were stained like ive never seen before without pillow cases on them. The place needs to be demolished and the 5/6 dogs rehomed to more loving owners. Worst hostel ive stayed in on my 2 months of travelling.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels