Residencial Uno Reviews

Fray Luis Beltran 116, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Just a very unhappy atmosphere in this hostel. Generally unfriendly staff attitude made experience negative. E.g. lady at the desk (cigaret in her mouth while speaking to me) pulled a face when I asked her to keep my laptop behind the front desk for a few hours while I went out. I only asked because she'd earlier offered to keep my backpack behind the desk and so I thought that it was ok to do so. If staff are friendly, you don't complain about dirt (dog hairs everywhere) or bad breakfast.

• 4th Dec 2014

The place was dirty and unfriendly. The male member of staff is arrogant and doesn't seem to want you there. The tap in our room fell off the wall multiple times and the pillows were stained like ive never seen before without pillow cases on them. The place needs to be demolished and the 5/6 dogs rehomed to more loving owners. Worst hostel ive stayed in on my 2 months of travelling.

Evrything was dirty, the staff is umpleased

Nice hostel, relaxed atmosphere. Would stay there again

Nice place, good location and staff

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels