Rocinha Guest House Reviews

Estrada da Gavea, 259 rua um casa 10, Rocinha, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really appreciate the hospitality of this great family. They let you feel like home in the busy streets of Rocinha. The hostel is located in the heart of the favela. If you are an open-minded person it is a life-time experience. I hope to see them soon again:)

The girl at the reception is a warm person, simply AWESOME

One of the best views you'll ever see, great staff and a good way of experiencing something completely new

• 27th Jun 2014

The hostel and the area of Rocinha is a magical place. The family were really welcoming and made all the guests while I was there feel at home, sharing meals with us and enjoying the experience of watching World Cup matches together. The view from the hostel is one of the best in the world (and I've worked at Oban). This has got to be one of the most outstanding places I've stayed and if your nerves are frayed after the motor taxi ride get in the hammock and let your cares go.

View all Rio de Janeiro Bed and Breakfasts