6.9
Good 51 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 51 Total Reviews
Rocinha Guest House Located at Estrada da Gavea, 259 rua um casa 10, Rocinha, Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro 22451-262 Estrada da Gavea, 259 rua um casa 10, Rocinha
69% 51
-22.9871256 -43.2451781
    Rooms available

26th May 2016

Fui muito bem atendido no hostel. A comunidade é muito receptiva e me senti seguro. Único ponto negativo foi o chuveiro que não esquentou.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
5th Apr 2016
2.6

When I arrived there was nobody so I waited outside on the steps. When the reception guy arrived he was unfriendly and ignored me as he was busy with other people making the favela tour. There was some dog shit and dead cockroaches on the steps. In the area there was just a filthy restaurant so in the evening I ate nothing. I slept on a cheap mattress so I woke up with backache. Nobody helped me with my bag on the steps. I paid already online the reservation but they charged me the whole price!