Rome Metropolitan Guesthouse - Colosseum Reviews

Via Merulana 48, Rome, Italy

great place to stay. staff is friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a quiet and more intimate place then this is the place for you.

We were 7-8 minutes walk from Colosseum. We were in very safe part of town! Room was clean, comfortable and brand new! We had our private bathroom. It was separated from room, but we had key and we didn't mind. We didn't use kitchen, just a kitchen table. But, I noticed that it was clean and well equipped. Giorgia is great owner. She was very helpful and always has smiling face!! We recommend you apartment!!! We had great time in Rome! Thank you!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

I can't say anything about this hostel. They had some problems with my booking, the owner was very confusing and in the end I was sent to a different place, of a different owner. Do not recommend because of this lake of attention about the guests! Until I arrived in Rome, I wasn't sure at all about where I would sleep, because they did not answer my e-mails. Once I was there, the owner not even remembered he changed my booking... It was very inconvenient.

Pros: the location is perfect, the guesthouse was in walking distance to the main sights and the metro was close. the room and the kitchen were very clean and comfortable! The doublebed is big enough and the room itself is also very nice.altough it's situated on a busy street, it was very calm at night! Cons: Don't expect much from the breakfast! It's just a croissant and a coffee! Also, the wifi did not work for 5 days! we told the owner that we really need it for work, but nothing changed!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Thanks for the comment, we read, we apologize for the inconvenience as it is not up to me. the wi-fi modem I had broken another customer but is now repaired. about the breakfast we take vision for what she said. I would be happy to invite you into my b&b again without these drawbacks. a great kiss. Giorgia

As a couple this hostel is the best choice in Rome. The location is perfect, the cost effectiveness is overwhelming and it is very clean. I would recomment it to everyone especially couples.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts