Rome Metropolitan Guesthouse - Colosseum Reviews

Via Merulana 48, Rome, Italy

Day before arrival I received an email from the host telling me(without any good explanation)that room reservation was cancelled. The host, signed as Georgia, offered me a "even better room nearby" which me and my boyfriend had to take because we didn't have any other option on such short notice. The other room was not better, it was much worse than expected and not reserved at all.From other comments, I see that this has already happen, so If you want a good time at Rome, AVOID this guesthouse.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

great place to stay. staff is friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a quiet and more intimate place then this is the place for you.

We were 7-8 minutes walk from Colosseum. We were in very safe part of town! Room was clean, comfortable and brand new! We had our private bathroom. It was separated from room, but we had key and we didn't mind. We didn't use kitchen, just a kitchen table. But, I noticed that it was clean and well equipped. Giorgia is great owner. She was very helpful and always has smiling face!! We recommend you apartment!!! We had great time in Rome! Thank you!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

I can't say anything about this hostel. They had some problems with my booking, the owner was very confusing and in the end I was sent to a different place, of a different owner. Do not recommend because of this lake of attention about the guests! Until I arrived in Rome, I wasn't sure at all about where I would sleep, because they did not answer my e-mails. Once I was there, the owner not even remembered he changed my booking... It was very inconvenient.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts