7.9
Very Good 107 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 107 Total Reviews
Royal Hostel Singapore Located at 28A Smith Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 058942 28A Smith Street
79% 107
1.2823481 103.8444765
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016
5.4

Staff is good but i cannot reach them when i stay. I dont know how to reach them at night. Nobody will be there after 6. Ac was hot when i am there. I cant sleep I try to contact them but they just i dont know, where the hell are they. Wifi was good and fast I found hairs in my bed before i sleep the 1st night. Like someone has slept there before me.

14th May 2016
8.0

The beds were clean and comfy. The room felt like a good size even though there were tons of beds in the room. Since there were curtains I felt like I had privacy. I was only here for one night, so the location (close to the train and good food) made it a great choice for me. Since there's no common area, it didn't feel like a proper hostel. The staff/ owners also seemed to be annoyed or upset about something. They weren't mean or rude, but they weren't very nice.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Its good place yo stay, easy to find food, and near MRT.