7.9
Very Good 106 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 106 Total Reviews
Royal Hostel Singapore Located at 28A Smith Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 058942 28A Smith Street
79% 106
1.2823481 103.8444765
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016
5.4

Staff is good but i cannot reach them when i stay. I dont know how to reach them at night. Nobody will be there after 6. Ac was hot when i am there. I cant sleep I try to contact them but they just i dont know, where the hell are they. Wifi was good and fast I found hairs in my bed before i sleep the 1st night. Like someone has slept there before me.

14th May 2016
8.0

The beds were clean and comfy. The room felt like a good size even though there were tons of beds in the room. Since there were curtains I felt like I had privacy. I was only here for one night, so the location (close to the train and good food) made it a great choice for me. Since there's no common area, it didn't feel like a proper hostel. The staff/ owners also seemed to be annoyed or upset about something. They weren't mean or rude, but they weren't very nice.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Its good place yo stay, easy to find food, and near MRT.

14th Mar 2016
7.4

Close to the Chinatown MRT station, everything you need in walking distance. Hostel is well equipped with amenities and comfy beds. Just lacks any sort of atmosphere due to having no common room.

12th Mar 2016
7.4

Upon arrival I noticed that my bedsheets had not been changed since the previous guest, I asked the staff to change it while I went out for the day. When I came back in the evening the bedsheets still had not been changed and I had to sleep in a used and dirty bed. Apart from that the hostel was pretty well-kept, location is great and I think it's good value for the money for being Singapore. There is no common room and the atmophere in the dorms is dead.

6th Mar 2016

Great location. Close to the subway and also lots to see and do in the area that's all walking distance. No hangout area but good if you are with friends and just need a place. Super clean. Big lockers. Good wifi.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

A great little hostel in the heart of Chinatown. I only marked down for atmosphere because there isn't really a common area - however space is at a premium in SIN so it's totally understandable . But everything else was great, good wifi, comfy bed, hot showers, free breakfast at a choice of 2 street food vendors. Easy to check in/out. Recommended and would definitely stay again next time in Singapore!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2016

Can't say anything bad about this hostel. Great place to stay in singapore, chinatown. The only thing would be the breakfast. You get a Coupon for two different restaurants and I could just eat the Toast with kaya because I don't like lunch (rice /noodles/meat) in the morning.