Royal Hyde Park Hotel Reviews

106/110 Queensway, London, London, England

Really tiny, but perfectly good if you just set your mind to it. The staff is great, it's clean, you have everything you need.

At a reasonable price (for London) the hotel more than adequately provided the key things that are important to me in a hotel. In particular, the hotel was clean, it appeared safe to me (e.g. there was a smoke detector in my room), a good breakfast was included, the location was good, the hotel was quiet, the bed was comfortable, a good working en-suite was provided and the staff were friendly, helpful and always available. I would happily stay there again.

• 18th May 2015

When you rent a room as small as the ones at this hotel you expect to be able to use all surfaces for storage. We couldn't since there were thick layers of dust and used tissues on top of our wardrobe. We declined moving to an equally dusty room and were offered no other form of compensation. I'd say we were brave to eat breakfast at a hotel where we found a dead cockroach in the stairs that was still there after four days.

• 23rd Apr 2015