Rupestre Hostel Reviews

Obispo Oro 242, Nueva Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

My stay was amazing! The staff made me feel right at home! Seba is the coolest hippy you'll find, Majo is one burly goalkeeper so don't mess with her, Ivan is a machine and Wolf owes me a fernet but he's still cool.

• 9th Jan 2015

I was the only guest while at this hostel. Only other people staying appeared to work there. I felt like I was intruding on someone's house. Having outlets inside the locker is a great idea but is far outweighed by the poor experience I had here. Maybe if there were more guests it would have been more enjoyable.

Andrew, sorry to hear that... there were other people, but they all spoke spanish so it was hard for you to be part and join them! We are always willing to help everybody and make them feel like home, but we respect when tourists are allways inside the room and seem like they dont want to talk...we just felt that. Have a nice trip!!