Rupestre Hostel Reviews

Obispo Oro 242, Nueva Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina

I was the only guest while at this hostel. Only other people staying appeared to work there. I felt like I was intruding on someone's house. Having outlets inside the locker is a great idea but is far outweighed by the poor experience I had here. Maybe if there were more guests it would have been more enjoyable.

Andrew, sorry to hear that... there were other people, but they all spoke spanish so it was hard for you to be part and join them! We are always willing to help everybody and make them feel like home, but we respect when tourists are allways inside the room and seem like they dont want to talk...we just felt that. Have a nice trip!!

I can not speak highly enough of the staff at this hostel - just wonderful you will feel welcomed and comfortable, so much so I extended my stay. There are some great things like a table tennis table in the common area, powerpoint in the lockers, well equipped kitchen, bike hire options, washing option. The shower & bathroom set up weren't great, not enough if lots of people staying but not an issue for me for my stay. The breakfast was just basic but okay. Would highly recommend.

Private room is on the roof top so can be noisy if people are socialising up there, especially if they're playing fuseball, bathroom is 1 flight of stairs down (outside) & showers are 2. A waft of a sewage smell I'm the room in the afternoon. WiFi doesn't work in the private room. Showers very small, minimal room to change & no where to put your soap etc, but hot water. The girl who works there is really helpful & lovely! Maybe the dorms are better. Hand towel in toilet would be good.

Thank for your comments. Its rare what you say about wifi, cause everybody goes to the roof top to skype or work with the computer. Fuseball games can get very competitive haha but we like peolple socialising and using everything we offer them!! have a nice trip!

Small hostel near the city centre. Staff was realy helpfull with everything. Good hostel.