Ryokan @ Muntri Street Reviews

62 Jalan Muntri, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

Ryokan was the best. The location was so convenient for me to walk anywhere and the breakfast was good. Room was clean and the air-conditioner was able to be controlled separately in each dorm by the guests. Especially the staffs were so kind, always smiling and helping me out. Multiple factors must be satisfied to make one's trip fascinating, including the accommodation. Ryokan was not only good enough, but perfect in contributing to my beautiful memories of Penang. Thanks to Ryokan:)

A nice location & Atmosphere~! But their staff is NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL and they are proud ! It is all because when the time i or my friends were talking to the staff they were like not really care and even didn't gave us a friendly smile i don't even saw a smile at their face in that 3 days !

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

It is my favorite vintage style house.

everything was great , stuff was friendly ...