Ryokan @ Muntri Street Reviews

62 Jalan Muntri, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

A nice location & Atmosphere~! But their staff is NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL and they are proud ! It is all because when the time i or my friends were talking to the staff they were like not really care and even didn't gave us a friendly smile i don't even saw a smile at their face in that 3 days !

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

It is my favorite vintage style house.

everything was great , stuff was friendly ...

sorry to sound like a spoiled flashpacker, but this hostel was quite drab and a little depressing for me!! its finished horribly and for me was very dark in some places. Easily fixed! get a handrail onto your stair please!! I would have liked a proper sofa of some description to sit on at the end of the way walking around penang!! Beanbags dont cut it for me. Positives: very very cheap laundry, breakfast provided was superb, comfortable beds, superb air conditioning and no limits on its use.