Sakura Guest House Reviews

3-934-1 Nishinoisshikimachi Takayama, Hida Takayama, Japan

Location is not central but walkable although the place is great, as the surrounding, so i do recomend.

A really nice place, it was quite empty when I was there so for me the atmosphere wasn't so good, however I can imagine when more people are there the kitchen area could be quite a good meeting area. The owner was really helpful, I went first to the folk village and he came on his bike after me to give me a 100yen off pamphlet.

We had a wonderful stay and the owner and manager were lovely, helpful and even treated us to local food and drink for Christmas eve! It is out of town enough to keep you from hearing the sounds of passing traffic, and very close to the cultural village. We couldn't have had a lovelier time- thank you very much Sakura Guesthouse!!

• 24th Dec 2013