Sakura Guest House Reviews

3-934-1 Nishinoisshikimachi Takayama, Hida Takayama, Japan

A pleasant hostel, though certainly not anywhere near the reviews it has been receiving.

Spacious, clean, well equipped, with beautiful interior. I think this is by far the best hostel I have stayed in, despite its inconvenient location. Highly recommended for backpackers to Takayama.

Location is not central but walkable although the place is great, as the surrounding, so i do recomend.

A really nice place, it was quite empty when I was there so for me the atmosphere wasn't so good, however I can imagine when more people are there the kitchen area could be quite a good meeting area. The owner was really helpful, I went first to the folk village and he came on his bike after me to give me a 100yen off pamphlet.

View all Hida Takayama Hostels