Sakura Guest House Reviews

3-934-1 Nishinoisshikimachi Takayama, Hida Takayama, Japan

I would definitely recommend Sakura if you want to stay in the quieter part of Takayama, lots of things to see in a walking distance, the hida folk village, mountain trekking... The owners kindly dropped me off at the train station at my departure, had a great time!

A pleasant hostel, though certainly not anywhere near the reviews it has been receiving.

Spacious, clean, well equipped, with beautiful interior. I think this is by far the best hostel I have stayed in, despite its inconvenient location. Highly recommended for backpackers to Takayama.

Location is not central but walkable although the place is great, as the surrounding, so i do recomend.

View all Hida Takayama Hostels