SaltyCrax Backpackers & Surflodge Reviews

20 Briza rd., Table View, Cape Town, South Africa

Really liked it for two days, but not for long term stays.

• 4th Sep 2012

Hostel is very close to Kite Beach and local bars/restaurant. The three dogs who live in the garden are very friendly, sweet and entertaining - can be noisy at night though. The room was lovely - ours with it's own mini fridge. Overall a nice hostel for kiting/local water sporting. The bathrooms were my only complaint - pretty dirty/stinky and all the shower doors do not lock. I unfortunately was walked in on while showerding by a fellow traveler - (an accident I hope) due to the fact I could not lock the d

we were very well looked after and appreciate the advice and wonderful food given to us by Allen. Thank you so much! It was great to meet young people from all over the world.

Best ever!!!

I had a really great stay at Saltycrax. the staff was very friendly and helpful. they render a great service to every customer, no matter how long they stay or how much money they spend. thanx salty crax!!!

Excellent place to chill out and relax. Cooking facilities are good so you don't have to cook all the time.

Salty crax is within reach about 10 mins from the beach and the shopping centre. The staff are extremely helpful especially in assisting one in booking programmes. The atmosphere is relaxed in a good environmental setting and one gets a feeling of home away from home. I will recommmend it to other international guess. Good interact with staff and guess and guess to guess. Claudine C. Foster Labrador, Canada

I recommend Saltycrax.