Salzburg - Eduard Heinrich-Haus Reviews

Eduard-Heinrich-Straße 2, Salzburg, Austria

We had our own lockers but it was quite a distance from the main road

Nice rooms and beds. Have to catch the bus with a little walk that isn't nice late at night on your own but with the Salzburg card transport is free so something to think about. The wifi is only available in the reception area and the hostel is not very communal. Everyone just sat down there and quietly used the Internet. Breakfast is good! All in all it works and the staff are helpful.

nice place, though bit out of the city and had to pay for wifi. breakfast was good

Quite far from the city- close to a 40min walk however buses are available to get into town. Very clean and good buffet breakfast. You are only provided with 3 hours of wifi which only works in the lobby- which is below average for a hostel today. No kitchen facilities and no communal area to socialise aside from the lobby. staff were reasonably friendly. Overall- it seems overpriced for what you get and I think you could find better in Salzburg if you book in advance

good hostel in terms of cleanliness and facilities but a long way from town with zero atmosphere. there was no common area apart from a few sofas in reception so not very easy to meet people and hang out. very clean tho, and comfy beds

The staff was very kind and accommodating! However, the WiFi wad poor but the lack of caused us to be social so all in all it wasn't that big of a problem. Breakfast the next morning was lovely as well.

One of best hostels I ever stayed! four thumbs up!

The wifi was very poor. It's available only at the lobby and it had an expiration. Every one hour, we needed to get a new code from the reception. After I checked out, I asked one female staff for the wifi code, she asked me if I had checked in yet. And I told her that I already checked out today. Then she said, "Why don't you leave? Why are you staying here then?" I was like "Cuz the bus leaves in 2 hours." I'm not sure if there's a rule that a customer has to leave after checking out?

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

It was a lot further from the city center than I thought from the description online. I stayed two nights and the first night the night staff lady was incredibly helpful and knowledgable; the next night the night staff person was the opposite. During my stay my roommates were not very friendly either, and the hostel was full of noisy Americans (made me embarrased to be one) and noisy teenagers studying for their music exams. Not what I was expecting.

Receptionist was very friendly and recommended a great restaurant to us for dinner. The rooms were nice and the bathrooms were clean.