Salzburg - Eduard Heinrich-Haus Reviews

Eduard-Heinrich-Straße 2, Salzburg, Austria

The wifi was very poor. It's available only at the lobby and it had an expiration. Every one hour, we needed to get a new code from the reception. After I checked out, I asked one female staff for the wifi code, she asked me if I had checked in yet. And I told her that I already checked out today. Then she said, "Why don't you leave? Why are you staying here then?" I was like "Cuz the bus leaves in 2 hours." I'm not sure if there's a rule that a customer has to leave after checking out?

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

It was a lot further from the city center than I thought from the description online. I stayed two nights and the first night the night staff lady was incredibly helpful and knowledgable; the next night the night staff person was the opposite. During my stay my roommates were not very friendly either, and the hostel was full of noisy Americans (made me embarrased to be one) and noisy teenagers studying for their music exams. Not what I was expecting.

Receptionist was very friendly and recommended a great restaurant to us for dinner. The rooms were nice and the bathrooms were clean.

Crappy internet. You can use wlan only in the reception since the signal is too weak. Also the speed of the internet wasn't usable!

• 4th Apr 2015