Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA

Everything about SameSun was perfect. However they don't have a very good communal area to meet people. I was only there for 3 days though so I didn't really get to experience any of the proper group activities.

I only stayed for a few hours but it was good. there was always a taxi cab nearby if needed. Right next to be beach and other facilities. A few "interesting" characters out and about but that didnt bother me at all. Good place to stay

lovely happy staff, always ready to advise and support. The location is one of the best.

• 26th Nov 2014

I can't recommend this place highly enough! Great vibe and really easy to meet people. You can't beat the location and the staff were super friendly and helpful. If you're in LA, this is the place to stay!

Chris at the samesun made the stay great. Good times and the location.

All the good mood you can find in a hostel. Friendly people and very clean. Location is perfect if you're going to LA for something near the beach.

• 24th Nov 2014

My first time at a hostel and it's exceeded my expectations! This place is awesome!

Great location! Great atmosphere and very clean! The place to be when visiting Venice beach or Santa Monica!

Stayed in a 4 bed with an ensuite and it was amazingly clean! Great location!

Great location by the beach! Would definitely come back!

Great locatio, excellent staff

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I will never rent a hotel again!! The staff was warm and friendly just like the weather and my roommates ( I stayed at an all female room) were super dope. This place is right on the boardwalk just steps from the beach and the place is an excellent deal for the money

• 15th Nov 2014

Awesome Hostel. Great facilities and helpful staff. Could not have asked for a better location.

Great hostel in excellent location. Very helpful staff. Wifi reception was a little average. Bathroom facilities were great.

we extended stay for more 2 nights. All is here awsome. But I would expect in comfirmation email by you an important information that this hostel strictly requires PASSPORT!!!!

Really nice staff, they help create an awesome atmosphere. The hostel has a really chilled and fun vibe, great for those travelling alone with the organised activities and use of the common room. Right on the beach.

The staff are very helpful and cool. Location is awesome right on the beach. But in general it's very expensive for a hostel but I guess that's LA. Venice beach area seems to be more expensive than other parts of LA surprisingly even more so than Hollywood BLV.

Its all good. My travel was part business and part leisure the hostel fitted my needs nicely. ,

• 3rd Nov 2014

Best location to stay in LA. Venice is awesome. Hostel is good. Nothing special, but we had no problem there. Staff is nice, bathrooms are clean, and bedroom as well.

Perfect location for Venice Beach, right on boardwalk. Unfortunately no atmosphere at all, way too small common room, bathrooms very unclean, no one participating in activities. Shame!

Thanks for the feedback. Our location cannot be beat, that's for sure. We have daily and nightly activities that we offer - hiking, beach volleyball, to all you can eat taco nights, which gather a lot of participants. Maybe it was an off day or everyone was tired out from the activity the day before.. Hope you enjoyed your time in Venice! Cheers, Sara - General Manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5