Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA

I stayed at this hostel for just 1 night, and would have loved to stay another night. Its in the best location and the staff are great. The rooms are very clean and spacious, but it is quite expensive for a hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014

Good value for money. Really Nice staf and really close to the beach! Rooms are good and clean!

• 14th Jul 2014

Great place close to the beach. Very clean, great wifi, helpful staff. Only problem was there were only two bathrooms on each floor causing a lot of waiting to use them.

Great place in Venice. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere in the hostal Is great.

I stayed just one night. But I had a wonderful day there. The facility was so clean and bed or blanket was so nice. If i happen to visit LA again I will stay here too!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Great location and staff. People keep quiet at nights. Comfty. Downside: loud ventilator in my shared room.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Decent hostel. Atmosphere is average. There is no parking for hostel guest though, so if you have a car, I would not recommend staying here. You will have to find street parking, which sucks at Venice.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Loved my time here. Perfect location right in the centre of the Venice boardwalk. Nice walk to Santa Monica. Could've been a few extra showers, but that that's no big deal. Perfect place to end a 2 month trip away.

Samesun is a great hostel. Literally right on Venice beach. High secuirty. We had a 4 bed shared dorm with bathroom and we wouldn't have gotten anything else around this area for this great price. Very clean and helpful staff.

There should be more plugs in the rooms so we can charge our phones etc. and shelfs by the beds are nescessary. Otherwise greeeeeat hostel!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

the place really really needs some atmosphere, its just boring. the communal area is a joke...why not utilise all that space on the roof and create a rooftop terrace bar??? this would put you guys on the global hostel map!! disappointing overall.

The staff are really helpful all the time. The location Is amazing! The view from the lounge window is great. Limited bathrooms but worth it for the great stay.

I stay here always the first nights when I arrive from overseas. It is now the 4th time I've been here and certainly will come back.

Upper floor rooms were very hot, like a owen. altough there were fans. They say that breakfast is included. In realty they could'nt have called it breakfast. The word 'poor' remain ' rich' for it. To my opion, they could rise a litle bit (2-3 Dollars) daily rate and offer a more reasonable breakfast. I suppose that such kind of breakfast are not served even in poorest country of Africa. Please, a little more respect to human being.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Can't beat the location and the staff was awesome.

• 17th Jun 2014

This was my first time staying in a Hostel and the experience was great! I defintely will be staying in a Hostel in the future!

• 16th Jun 2014

Samesun Venice beach is in prime location for coastal life. My partner and I loved this hostel. We've stayed in many and this is at the top. Plus there was a TV in the room so we could watch the World Cup if too tired to hit one of many cool bars in Venice.

• 14th Jun 2014

Beautiful people and beautiful VIEWS!

• 10th Jun 2014

Amazing location right on Venice Beach. I was only there for 2 nights so didn't participate in any of the hostel activities but the staff seemed very helpful. My only complaint is there are a few basic maintenance issues that need attending too. For example, the light in our bathroom was blown for my entire stay, which made it difficult to go the bathroom at night.

Stayed here for less than 24 hours, so I can't say much, but the location is perfect! As a girl traveling alone, I was reluctant to walk around at night, so it's a good thing Danny's is right downstairs for food/drinks. I had an early flight to catch, so I went to check out the lounge instead of sleeping - I wasn't that impressed. Just a couple of dudes on couches staring at their phones. I talked to one guy for a bit, but overall it was a bit boring compared to other hostels. Off night maybe?

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4