Samesun Venice Beach Reviews

25 Windward Ave, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California, USA

I stayed here for two nights, it was an okay hostel that has the potential to be really great. It is really clean, but overpriced for what it is, for $30 a night it should at least include a free towel and breakfast could be really improved. I know these things sound stupid but details like that are what makes a good hostel great. The best part of the hostel was the comedy night they arranged for us to go to! The staff were really helpful and booked my airport shuttle which was really nice :)

thank you for the feedback. We will look into improving the newly added free breakfast. The comedy night is pretty fun! Glad the staff were able to help you when needed. Safe travels.

The position of this hostel is great and you can't really fault anything about the place itself. The directions (using Coast Shuttle) really should be updated as no one at the airport had heard of it an I ended having to pay more for another company. Also, the staff were friendly, but not the most helpful. When asked how to get to Hollywood, they basically just said it was really far away.. I had to step in and give the guy some actual info. Don't let that put you off though!

thanks for the feedback. We will look into the shuttle situation with LAX and see which ones they recommend, as there are numerous shuttle companies in LA. safe travels!

The hostel is very well oriented, just in the hottest place of Venice. It OK, but not shocking. They've got no parking, but you can easily find a spot nearby (especially during night). I would got there again!

It's great you enjoyed your stay! Looking forward to your next visit.

Best location, best staff and so much fun. One of the best hostel I've ever stay. I'll never ever stay in another hostel in LA!

Thanks for such awesome feedback! looking forward to having you stay with us next time you are in LA

A bit expensive but worth it. The atmosphere is good and the activities are good. The rooms are a bit hot. The location in Venice is just perfect.

Good WiFi, smack up on the beach sidewalk. Location is really perfect. Good connections into LA and helpful staff.

Location was great! We had dorm room for 4 people and it was clean and nice!

1 2 3 Next » last »