Samkong Place Reviews

369/142 Yaowarat Road Taladyai, Muang Phuket 83000, Phuket Town, Thailand

No Rating

My stay was verynice!! I'm been their with my wife and we are happy for our money that we pay for, it's a another good choice for everyone who looking for the cheap place and closed by the city. Therefor it's could be a lot better if they can provide a full breakfast not only tea and coffee and bread. Thank you, Dominic and GB

• 30th Jan 2013
  • Thailand
  • 31-40

Loved it! We got a fantastic value for our money. It's possible that the hotel offers such large, clean rooms and such modern fixtures for a low price because it's a little out of the way from downtown Phuket Town, but it was well worth it for us. The out-of-the-way location may also very well be the reason it was so quiet at night. The bed was huge and the bathroom was modern and clean. Staff was great on all accounts and I'd love to stay there again if ever we find ourselves in Phuket.

• 17th Jan 2013

Good place to stay, pretty far from the city center but the staff is very kind. We had a large room with a little balcooney.

Lovely little hotel - stayed here before going to Phi Phi. Free wifi was a bonus as was the breakfast of coffee and toast.

This hostel is very clean, the building is very pretty and the rooms are very big. It's not one of the best areas in Phuket, but there are plenty of things around: markets, restaurants, shops. I was on a trip with my parents, and all we wanted was a cheap nice place to sleep in Phuket. Our rooms had a small balcony with a sink, table and chairs. Good AC in the room. It's not in the street, a little bit secluded, what makes it very quiet as there aren't any noise from the streets.

very very nice place!!! I advise all of you! 这是我给你们出的主意)这个酒店很好

Staff does not speak good English at all. We had several big miscommunications.

Was very clean, the staff were really friedly and the location wasn't too bad, the bus stops right out the front to the centre of town and costs 10baht. To walk into town it does take a little while, about 45mins. Highly recomend it. :)

Insanely good for the price, this is a good hotel not a hostel. Only problem is location but as we were just stopping over it was perfect. Very clean and spacious

Best hotel ever I visit. Very clean, super service. It is 20 min from main beach by motorbike. You can borow from reception for 200 Bath ang go. I realy recomanded this hotel if you can travel to beach by moped. 100% fan.

Not close to anything at all! We thought to get around easily from here to whichever beach we wanted to go ... NOT!!! But a very beautiful hotel, luxurious rooms and a hot shower!

very clean place. really good price for what you get. it\'s deffinetly a hotel! rooms are modern with a balcony. small breakfast included. staff is very friendly and helpful although their english isn\'t that good.

If you're looking for an extremely clean place, quiet, comfortable and away from the beatentrack this is just perfect. The communication with the staff though (if you are not fluent in Thai) might become a whole new level of adventure!

← Back to search results