Sapporo International Youth Hostel Reviews

5-35 Toyohira6-6, Toyohira-ku Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan

Pros: Friendly staff, duvet, public bath, close to subway station. Cons: NO INTERNET in the rooms, only in the lobby. They wanted you out 10am-3pm for cleaning, and you were supposed to give up your key before going out. The bath was nice, but no lock made me very nervous. No fridge or eating allowed in rooms. I paid for breakfast once, but I didn't see anybody serving it so never got it. It's only served 7:30-8:15. Smoking "areas." Overall this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 11th Feb 2014