Superb 96 Total Reviews
Superb 96 Total Reviews
Sapporo Maruyama Guesthouse Tsumuri-An Located at 22-1-18,Kitaichijounishi,chuo-ku, , Sapporo.
Japan
Sapporo 064-0821 22-1-18,Kitaichijounishi,chuo-ku
94% 96
43.0578570 141.3234767
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I was very pleased with my stay here! I'm British, so I'm used the concept that if you don't pay much money you will get back service, but I was pleasantly surprised! 本当に私の期待すぎて良かったです。節約できたし、スタッフが優しいし、ぜひおすすめです!

4th May 2016

Recommended~! Pretty nice owner, good facilities, comfortable mattresses, enjoyable shower. Easy to go to subway and airport shuttle bus near a famous park. I planned to stay this hostel only one night, but I expanded to stay here three nights at total.