Sapporo Maruyama Guesthouse Tsumuri-An Reviews

22-1-18,Kitaichijounishi,chuo-ku, Sapporo, Japan

Really friendly host; felt like being in someone's house (well actually, it is her house). Rooms and facilities were very clean and fresh. Recommended.

It's not right in the middle of town, but the area has supermarket and well connected with subway. Just 3 stations away from downtown.

nice small guest house, most of the guest I encountered with were Japanese, but eventually you can find someone that can speak English. really tidy place with small breakfast included

Was a great stay with great staff. Recommended!

First of all, It is too difficult for me to find the location of this hostel even though I had a map. Because I'm bad with directions, I wandered around it for almost an hour. Maybe, because of the location, I hardly found foreigners here; Most of guests are Japaneses. Except location, everything is nice, especially there are curtains for each bed and I could sleep very well without interruption. Thus, breakfast; pizza toast is really delicious. If you will rest here, never miss Maruyama park!

It was a place to stay. That's all. The hostel is a little far removed from downtown, but within walking distance to beautiful Maruyama Park. The facilities were very clean and the bed, very comfortable. Also there was free breakfast and coffee. My one complaint is that it was hard to hang out in the common room because the manager was always around watching TV. There was no opportunity to socialize with any of the other guests.