9.3
Superb 101 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 101 Total Reviews
Sapporo Maruyama Guesthouse Tsumuri-An Located at 22-1-18,Kitaichijounishi,chuo-ku, , Sapporo.
Japan
Sapporo 064-0821 22-1-18,Kitaichijounishi,chuo-ku
93% 101
43.0578570 141.3234767
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Great host! Wonderful traveller's and friendly atmosphere.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Located in a quiet area some distance from the city centre; Sapporo Station is a few train stations away, after changing one line, or you can take a local bus nearby - both will take you ~20 mins. The place is very clean and nicely maintained with amenities, and the pizza toast every morning is a nice bonus. Overall a very pleasant stay for a single female traveler

25th Jun 2016
7.1

A bit off location wise and at least during my time there the living room was occupied by a group of middle aged Japanese ladies watching TV, commenting on my food and appearance (I understand a bit of Japanese, didn't let on I did though). Decent stay, the dorm had lots of space (surprised they didn't cram in another bunk bed like most other hostels) and it's not too far from a big supermarket and subway stop.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I was very pleased with my stay here! I'm British, so I'm used the concept that if you don't pay much money you will get back service, but I was pleasantly surprised! 本当に私の期待すぎて良かったです。節約できたし、スタッフが優しいし、ぜひおすすめです!

4th May 2016

Recommended~! Pretty nice owner, good facilities, comfortable mattresses, enjoyable shower. Easy to go to subway and airport shuttle bus near a famous park. I planned to stay this hostel only one night, but I expanded to stay here three nights at total.