6.7
Good 73 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 73 Total Reviews
Seaview Hotel Located at Seaview Hotel, 18A Jalan Masjid Abidin, Kuala Terengganu.
Malaysia

• hokonglim
  • Indonesia, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
7.4

The hotel is quite obsolete, but it's still well-maintained. I have no idea if Kuala Terengganu seems like an unpopular destination for backpackers or what. My shared bedroom turned empty and I can't enjoy the decent backpacking atmosphere in this hotel.

13th Jun 2016
6.9

The slowest, most unreliable internet I've ever used -- even the front desk couldn't view my online booking. There's a chilled water fountain upstairs. It's a acceptable place to stay for a night while transiting to other locations.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
7.1

I booked a dorm bed for RM 25 and turned out I was the only occupant. The room is quite small to begin with and is further compartmetalised using plywood into 4 small sections, so technically you still have privacy of sorts to yourself. Locker was provided but is too small for even my handcarry luggage. Shared attached bathroom is clean as well. Only 10 min walk to the bus station and 15 min walk to Chinatown.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
6.0

There are rooms ans beds. Not sure I can say much more. It's clean enough but there are ants and geckos in the room, our toilet would work whenever it wanted to, and the lighting was a bit poor. If you're just looking for a place to rest and don't mind something a bit run down then this is fine for a night.