Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

I was treated very well by each of you. At the beginning there were a few little things that I didn't like and that then Isabel, when finally checked in, read and took care to make me feel better. Good! I've been in many hostels and this one is very good! One comment, if you allow me, is that I had the sensation that you worry about money all time: 2 charge for credit card, 10 deposit, 5 for cooking paella. Other hostels in Spain don't do like that.

Teilweise schimmelige Decken, sehr hellhörig und laute Geräusche in der Nacht und früh am Morgen. Badezimmer eher unpraktisch und schmutzig. Türen der Zimmer können nicht abgeschlossen werden, Wertsachen aufbewahren kostet ordentlich drauf! Generell eher sehr enttäuschender Aufenthalt.

• 8th Feb 2015

Due to weekness of WIFI, u cant use internet in your room so that you have to stay public space to use WIFI. Also there is no heating system in your romm. Therefore its too cold to stay in room without jacket.

Thanks for your feedback. We have looked into the problem with the Wifi in your room and have added a new router so that future guests can enjoy internet in their beds. The heating also has been looked into and fixed. We appologize for the problems this caused and hope you come back to enjoy a warm room while skyping with friends in the comfort of your room

I got bed mites from the bed, therefore very unclean.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

At first, we would like to thank you for your feedback, we are grateful to have reviews from our guests, that's why help us to improve our hostel. We are very sorry you hadn't a good stay with us. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this fact because we had never had this type of problems, we are working to resolve it. I thank you your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

Great staff, Isabel at the reception is friendly and very helpful - I recommend also the guided tour, it was fun and very interesting.

Had a great time in this hostel. The bathrooms were toilet and showers combined which is annoying in the morning when everyone wants to use the bathroom. Location is great almost next to the cathedral. You can walk from Santa Justa train station.

The location by the cathedral us very convienent. The lockers in the room were very small. There was no way you could put your entire bag in them. The rooms were also a little short on plugs. The atmosphere was good with a big living room. The wifi was ok. It usually worked in the rooms but not always. Andrei the chef was wonderful. I had dinner at the hostel every night with him. His paella class was awesome. The rest of the staff was nice but nothing special. An overall very nice hostel.

The hostel was orderly, clean, in a brilliant location, well equipped, and had an incredibly nice, helpful staff. The Cooking and Sangria nights were fantastic, and very cheap. We were given many useful recommendations for places to eat, and places to visit. The organized events (Flamenco Night, Walking tour, Bar Crawl) were very fun and we were able to meet many other young people. A big thank you to the chef who taught us how to make all the food, he is fantastic!

• 7th Jan 2015

Great place! Friendly staff they are very helpful and will give you lots of recommendations. They provide lots of things to do to get everyone socializing. I stayed in the fab building which was nice. The only sketchy thing is all of the door locks are keyed on both sides of the door so if it was locked and there was a fire you would have to stumble around looking for a key to get out of your room.

• 6th Jan 2015

Well, the location is so good ! Then the staff is so nice and they were always helping you with everything, for example Eduardo (a staff member) helped us a lot, he always wanted to be sure that we understood the directions. Thanks to the staff also for having this amazing atmosphere. I highly recommend to be there. One negative point is the internet: the wifi was very unstable and they had a computer that didn't work (and common, you put linux and problem resolved for ever and for free).

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Chile

The beds were comfortable, but don't expect to get much sleep. The common areas are very loud throughout the night, with no respect to quiet hours any day of the week. Shower at night or you'll wait in line and only have a few drops of cold water. Breakfast is coffee, toast, spreads, and cold cereal. Get to the kitchen early, as the coffee tends to run out, as do clean mugs. Location IS excellent! La Giralda is a 2min walk, with good restaurants and shopping very close by.

Lots of the things are broken. There are also 2 buildings and it's very loud at night.

It's a nice hostel, located close to the catedral -which implies in lot of tourist noises around.The staff is cool, but they were too busy at the time.First I stayed in a small 6-bed dorm, in a building in front of the hostel's main building, and it was too small and not cosy, and the sheets seemed to be unclean. The lockers didn't pass me security as well the building: guests didn't lock the door appropriately. The private room is ok, but there is no atmosphere too.Bathrooms are ok.Nice balcon!

I love this place. It is very near the cathedral. THe staff are awesome especially Isabel and the guy who taught us paella. I like the vibe of this place and I have some wonderful backpackers during my stay. Sevilla is definitely memorable because of my stay here. Do sign up for the Free walking tour by Medi. He is absolutely hilarious. Hope they can fix the laundry dryer soon. That was the only thing that kept me from giving them 100% score.

Muy buen hostal en Sevilla, absolutamente recomendado!

I had an amazing time in Seville thanks to this hostel. Made great new friends. Its located really close to the cathedral and tapas bars. There's a free morning tour which is an absolute must and the tour guide, Medi is the best. The only down side I can think of is the lockers are for rent but you can use them if u have your own padlocks. Nevertheless even without them it's still pretty safe. At night there's a Paella class which is €5 and it's absolutely worth it. Amzing hostel indeed

Location was amazing- next to the Cathedral, many tapas bars and other sights. Staff were really helpful except for when my partner lost his bank card, then they didn't help at all. We signed up for one of their "cooking classes" and when we arrived, the (microwaved) food was already prepared. A highlight was the free (although you end up tipping) walking tour by Medi. He was so enthusiastic, he knew his stuff and he knew how to make it an awesome experience!

I had a wonderful stay here the staff were excellent! Would definitely recommend

Enjoyed this hostel a lot. Thanks

We had a good and enjoyable stay in Sevilla inn! The rooms were clean and The location is fantastic. One down point was the toilets but what do u expect in a hostel? There were a lot of activities that the hostel offer. We took up the paella cooking class and GREG and ANDRE were awesome! They cooked and taught us the basics of cooking paella. It was a one day trip in Seville but we had a lot of fun that one day really felt enough to feel the vibrancy and warmth of the city.

• 5th Dec 2014