Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

FROM MY ARRIVAL IN THE HOSTEL WHERE THE RECEPTIONIST GAVE ME A BIG SMILE TO MY CHECK OUT WHERE ANOTHER GUY GAVE ME ANOTHER BIG SMILE, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. THE LOCATION WAS GREAT, AROUND THE CENTER, THE ATMOSPHERE WAS NICE WITH PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND THAT TREATMENT OF THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I THINK IT IS A VERY SAFE PLACE WITH ACTIVITIES LIKE PUB CRAWLS AND SANGRÍA PARTIES.THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT.THE PRICE WAS GREAT. AND EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel and amazing staff!

• 11th Nov 2014

nothing to complain about! it was a great stay!

직원분들 모두 친절합니다. 세비야 인에 가면 꼭!! 주방장인 andrei 가 만든 빠에아 먹으세요! andreia는 요리에 대한 자부심이 엄청나요. 스페인 음식이 대체적으로 짜다고 생각하시는 분들은 반드시 먹어야합니다. 제가 다른데서 너무 짜게 먹었다고 실망이라그랬더니 간도 맞춰주더라구요 너무 맛있게 두그릇 먹었어요 !! ally가 직접 만든 상그리아는 저녁드시는 분들에게 1유로 !

i have nice experience in this hostel. staff's are kind n helpful. room is clean also toilets. Paella is good(made by chef 'Andrei' & 'olly'), Sangria is really fresh. it was best whole my travel. There are toilets & shower on every floor. it is comfortable.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Good location, all staff very good and friendly, from the temporary ones (James,Oli, Sam) to the chef and people working at reception, overall. I really enjoyed my stay, the pub crawl, and the tapas and paella which they did we're very good.

Great hostel, lots of fun activities going on and very friendly staff. It has a really social atmosphere with a sangria party every night and people to meet on the terrace all day. My favourite was James; he was rad and had the shiniest hair. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014

Really enjoyed Sevilla and this place! Clean, fun and friendly. Decent location and the staff are helpful with recommendations where to go. Would recommend for both groups and solo travellers :) Will defs be going back.

Excellent welcome from the staff! Very helpful and nice! We did the free walking tour with Meddhi, an awesome guide!! The paella party was really cool, a good way to meet people! We also loved the fact that even though we were leaving early the breakfast was ready and we could enjoy it. Definitively a good address that I would recommend!

• 1st Nov 2014

Brilliant rooms and great service!! A complete value for money!

Definitely enjoyed our stay here. We were only supposed to stay for 4 days but ended up extending to 9 days! The staff is very helpful. They gave us really good and honest recommendations as far as the sites to visit and tapas bars to check out. Our room was cleaned everyday and we were very comfortable during our entire stay.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • kristelflores
  • Philippines

Private dorm way 2 blocks away from the hostel, which was a bit uncomfortable. Kitchen / breakfast room very very small. Nice terrace.

Staff, location, and patio were great. I was actually across the street from main building. the facility was ok. I liked all the trips and tours they had available, but was annoyed when the Paella night was canceled due to confusion on their sign-up sheet.

Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooftops a good place to lie in sun as listen to some choons.

Had a private room, which was next to the rooftop terrace. Staff said it closes at 11:30pm (already late) but was left open til 12-12:30am all 3 nights we stayed. Not very nice to have to listen to loud people getting drunk & playing music when trying to sleep - our room's window didn't close properly, not soundproof. Bathroom showers didn't drain well and temp went from cold to hot all the time. Kitchen was super disgusting! Dirty dishes left piled in sink all day, nothing to wash or dry with.

We stayed two nights at this hostel. It's literally in the middle of the centre and our room in the separate building was nice and clean. From the website I got the impression this hostel cares a lot about atmosphere. We were a bit disappointed though: a lot of activities get organised but overall the staff at the reception was not really nice or interested. Breakfast was also a bit disappointing: not only since it was really basic, but mostly since there's not enough space the kitchen.

The staff was amazing! But the cleanliness was not up to par. I only stayed one night, but would not stay again because my bathroom had black mold growing on the walls.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for your feedback! Nice to hear those kind words from our staff, we really do our best to make your stay in Seville a great experience. Sorry about the bathroom issue, we indeed had some humidity problems in that particular bathroom because of the recent "tropical" rains we had in Seville during those days. Thanks to your comment we have been able to address the problem right away and the mold had already checked out.

I spent 2 nights here. staff was absent a lot, waited for half an hour once, and then another time for 20 minutes.. Room was VERY noisy. Slept with earplugs in and still could not sleep. 2 sleepless nights. There was construction work right outside the window. The hostel also wasn't very clean, floors looked like no one had cleaned them in a while. Lockers were very poor, 3 of the 8 lockers in my room were broken and the others could probably break with little force. Sightwise, location is good.

There is a small fan in the bathroom so after I took the shower, it was so damp.

The staff was nice and the bedrooms clean. The breakfast is included (toasts and jam). The location is good too, just behind the cathedral in the midst of the city. We were in the second building in front if the main one. First night we hardly slept because of the noise (people shouting in the street and we could not close the windows as AC did not work). Then we changed room (with AC on) and had a good night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5