Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

Sevilla Inn Backpackers is a great hostel somewhere close the cathedral. The staff organises many activities so that you get to know other travellers from around the world easily if you wish to. It has a nice roof top with seats and tables, as well as a beautiful living room.

Location is within 10 minutes walking from every major tourist destination in Historic Seville! Very helpful and friendly staff. They helped us with ticket prints and early checkout. Free walking tour by Medi was simply amazing and very informative. The morning cake n orange juice was quite helpful! The street Matteo Gago is FULL of packed cafe n restaurants. The one opposite the hostel door is fabulous! Loved their patata bravas n sangria. Met gr8 ppl inthe dorm! Regards from India!

Sevilla Inn Backpacker has a great location. It's close to the Cathedral, which serves as a good marking point. I only stayed one night, but enjoyed the company I met while staying!

Super amazing hostel in one of the most beautiful cities. Friendly and welcoming staff and atmosphere. Would definitely go there again!

We were given a room that was alongside the toilet and the common room and there was a lot of noise. I was a bit annoyed that the common areas were not closed at 11pm as we were told when we checked in and that the cleaning ladies were so loud in the morning. Also, the bathroom was not always clean and the hand towel wasn't changed often. Otherwise, the atmosphere is lovely with a wonderful terrace and nice bright decor. The staff are mostly friendly. Location is great and I would stay again.

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and you was happy about the friendly staff. We are sorry for the cleaning women, who came in before eleven , this is not our standard. Unfortunately, you can hear the noises when the hostel is full of people like holy week. Thank you for your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

This hostel is litterally a 30 second walk to the cathedral and in a really busy neighborhood during the day full with restaurants. Overall the price for the location was totally worth it. I would stay here again if I ever came back to the hostel. The only problem was that my room was a bit close to the kitchen and it was a bit noisy at night also the bedroom door couldn't lock or at least I didn't know how to lock it.

You stay in a building across the way from the reception area (very close still) and feel rather disconnected from everything. The rooms are very cramped and the bathrooms aren't as functional either. Not the worst I have stayed in, but not the best by far.

very nice and convenient place with very nice staff and atmosphere.

Fantastic location. The proximity to the cathedral means you can always find your way back to the hostel. There is a bit of a party atmosphere especially on the weekends which makes it a bit noisy late at night but lively.

needs better wifi

The facility was much better than I thought because it was very cheap. Especially the bathroom was easy to use.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Perfect location. Average facilities, useless wifi, but great rooftop terrace. Paid staff were unhelpful but the volunteers were lovely. Advertised activities are rarely accurate and some don't even run, disappointing as this is why we choose this hostel. They also sent a follow up email asking us not to post any negative comments online...poor form as constructive criticism can only help future guests, no matter the medium.

Awesome location and hired staff. They do try their best to be accommodating and helpful. The pub crawl mid-week is just a volunteer hosting it and it was a mess and people got left behind. What was weird was it has the vibe of a party hostel, and people do party a lot, but the terrace closed early so everyone had to be inside making noise. Beds are very used.

Hello!! I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our attention. . We really appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry you hadn't a good Pub Crawl stay with us. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this. I personally made an effort to find the best guides and bars. About the bed we are working for changing it. I thank you for your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

good people, fantastic paella party and really kind, Jose angel...

• 1st Mar 2015

I was treated very well by each of you. At the beginning there were a few little things that I didn't like and that then Isabel, when finally checked in, read and took care to make me feel better. Good! I've been in many hostels and this one is very good! One comment, if you allow me, is that I had the sensation that you worry about money all time: 2 charge for credit card, 10 deposit, 5 for cooking paella. Other hostels in Spain don't do like that.

Nice place but thought it was a little strange how I got put in an overflow building a few hundred meters up the road when there didn't seem to be many people staying in the main building it was low season after all.

Teilweise schimmelige Decken, sehr hellhörig und laute Geräusche in der Nacht und früh am Morgen. Badezimmer eher unpraktisch und schmutzig. Türen der Zimmer können nicht abgeschlossen werden, Wertsachen aufbewahren kostet ordentlich drauf! Generell eher sehr enttäuschender Aufenthalt.

• 8th Feb 2015

Due to weekness of WIFI, u cant use internet in your room so that you have to stay public space to use WIFI. Also there is no heating system in your romm. Therefore its too cold to stay in room without jacket.

Thanks for your feedback. We have looked into the problem with the Wifi in your room and have added a new router so that future guests can enjoy internet in their beds. The heating also has been looked into and fixed. We appologize for the problems this caused and hope you come back to enjoy a warm room while skyping with friends in the comfort of your room

i had a great time at this hostel. i arrived to a warm and friendly welcoming and a verry clean room. all of the staff set a happy and friendly atmosphere and helped me enjoy my trip to the max. they are full of local information. i would deffinatly reccomend this hostel to any one who want to have a great time site seeing as it is in the center and close to everything.

• 19th Jan 2015

Great staff, Isabel at the reception is friendly and very helpful - I recommend also the guided tour, it was fun and very interesting.

« first « Prev 1 2 3