Fabulous 2,690 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,690 Total Reviews
Sevilla Inn Backpackers Located at Calle Angeles 11, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41004 Calle Angeles 11
86% 2690
37.3862279 -5.9904563
    Rooms available

27th Sep 2016
6.3

Based on reviews, I expected to love this hostel but unfortunately it was an extremely uncomfortable stay. The room I was in smelled horribly (to the point that one of the other residents sprayed air freshener during the night) and the air conditioner blew directly on my head all night. There were no outlets by my bed so I couldn't charge anything. Some of the staff were friendly but others seemed annoyed by their jobs. Location is great but unfortunately the trade-offs weren't worth it for me.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016
7.7

Great location, loads of bars and restaurants right at the doorstep, although because of this, it's very noisy at night. The staff were friendly and helpful but the facilities were lacking - there weren't enough bathrooms, there was never one free when I needed it. No real atmosphere to speak of. The terrace is a great space to chill out.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Perfect location, very clean and confortable room! Just a bit noisy at night, it's close to a lot of bars.. Bit expensive for the private double bed room when compared to other cities but the room was great so at least it was kind of worth it. Would stay again!

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on hostelworld. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, albeit your displeasure with our room prices. Prices change according to the season and you stay was in high season. Can I ask you which item/s you found to be outrageously priced? Please do not hesitate to contact me if you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation needs. Best regards, José

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

We had an amazing time in Sevilla. We particularly enjoyed the paella cooking class and talking with the staff and other roommates. Only negative: had a few problems with the language barrier with some of the staff at the desk. Overall: vibe was awesome, and really beautiful people!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016
8.0

Great location. Right in the middle of the action. Unfortunately the staff I dealt with were not super friendly. When I arrived I was given a terrible map which you can't actually read anything on it then shown my bed. I had to ask other people where the bathroom was ect. Not enough phone charging spots for everyone. Showers and bathrooms were good. Room and bed was fine.

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay and your honest feedback. It is our aim to offer our guests a entirely satisfactory service at the Sevilla inn hostel. We truly apologize for the inconvenience you had with the quality of the maps and the unfriendly staff. We hope you will give us a second chance to convince you with a better service. Sincerely yours, José Ángel - Manager

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2016
7.4

This hostel was alright, not bad but not awesome either. Everything was clean, wifi was fast, terrace and the location a big plus. The reception never really had a smile left, showers seemed to have just cold water and there are not enough plugs in the 8bed dorm.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate all guests’ comments. We are sorry you felt the hostel did not meet your expectations It´s already solved. We know and we appreciate how important it is to get value from your stay. We take a lot of pride in our quaint Old Spanish style inn and hope we get another chance to prove to you we are worth every euro. José Ángel- Manager -.

• melaniet20992
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
7.7

The location is unbeatable and for that reason I would recommend this place. My only real issue was that my room was so hot I barely slept. There was apparently air conditioning on but nobody in my room could feel it. It made my stay really uncomfortable. Otherwise, the bathrooms were always clean and everyone was friendly. The rooftop terrace is also great :)

Hello !! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate all guests’ comments. We are sorry you felt the hostel did not meet your expectations about the A/C. It´s already solved. We know and we appreciate how important it is to get value from your stay. José Ángel- Manager -

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

Perfect location in centre of Sevilla - easy and fast to walk to everything. Staff were disorganised and not very helpful but the atmosphere is great. Head up to the rooftop in the early evening, take a bottle or two with you, meet some new people, get thrown out of the terrace at midnight and head into the town! Very socialable, cool crowd there and easy to make new friends. Everything seemed very clean - a good hostel!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate all guests’ comments. We are sorry you felt the hostel did not meet your expectations. We know and we appreciate how important it is to get value from your stay. We take a lot of pride in our quaint Old Spanish style inn and hope we get another chance to prove to you we are worth every euro. José Ángel- Manager

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
7.7

We found the paella and the sangria night disappointing however I guess it was quite cheap. The air con was quite weak and wasn't on enough so it was boiling in the room (and not that cool in the common room), I found it really difficult to sleep from the heat. The staff were okay...one really nice German guy, otherwise the other staff were a bit unhelpful.

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay and your honest feedback. It is our aim to offer our guests a entirely satisfactory service at the Sevilla inn hostel. We truly apologize for the inconvenience you had with the air-conditioning and and specifically with a volunteer who is no longer here. We hope you will give us a second chance to convince you with a better service. Sincerely yours, José Ángel - Manager

26th Aug 2016

The location was great as it was right next to restaurants and the town square. The staff were very helpful and the atmosphere was also good. The only negatives i had were that the lockers are quite small so i couldnt fit my main bag in and there is a lack of bathrooms. Other than that it's a great hostel to stay at.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our staff and activities . Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Seville ! Best Regards, José Ángel-Manager-