Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

1924 Total Reviews

the location was really good, the staff were extra friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Jordan

The internet was so bad it couldn't even hold a skype call. Additionally it was very spotty in the bedrooms and upstairs common rooms. But other than that location and cleanliness was great

• 17th Apr 2014

I wasn´t feeling well for part of the time, so I couldn´t take advantage of all that was offered. But I did go on an excellent guided tour. The guide was Medi, and he was wonderful.

Great location, good staff

the paella class was the most amazing thing ever!

I spent 5 days at the hostel ad I really enjoyed it, staff is helpful. And they do there best to keep the travellers busy with paella evenings and sangria. There is a great roof terrace, good wifi. And the location is also really good, close to center and good place's to eat.

we really enjoyed our stay in sevilla inn! its located in the heart of the centre and easy to find. the highlight for us was the terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast in the sunor just have some relaxed hours in the afternoon. We can alsorecommend the free waling tour, the guy was showing us around sevilla with good background knownledge and most of all he kept everyone easily listening with his entertaining way!

perfect location, lots of events, loved the paella cooking and eating evening ! roof top garden . cheap good tapas and drinks bar across the road. comftable clean and thick walls ie quiet rooms, loved the hostel loved saville

Excellent staying there. Easy to find, in a vibrant location. Nice helpfull staff. Good facilities, breakfast and efficient cleaning. We enjoyed the roof terrace for meeting people. I hope I didn't bother to much the lovely couple and BritXX from Illinois,but this place put me in a very good mood. The twin room was in a different building. Noisy girls upstairs, but it was not the hostel fault. No cork screew in the kitchen : shame. Good backpackers spirit there, highly recommand.

Cold showers in bathrooms detached from the main building. Walking tour by Medi was excellent.

I loved staying here. They constantly had activities & walking tours that were great (I had Medi twice as a tour guide & he is the bomb.com). I \didn't need much assistance from the staff but when I needed to book another night they were incredibly accommodating. I also met some really cool people here- the terrace was great & gives a lax atmosphere. The staff who are working to stay there were also incredible so befriend them! They made the trip! Do the bar crawl & Paella night. Best location!!

Amazing location right next to the cathedral, awesome staff, good breakfast, and very clean with super friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

Sevilla hostel was a really nice and cozy plase. I loved the roof terrasse and the sangria night was great! I went on both of the free walking tours and I can recommend both of them.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Denmark

We stayed in a room for the four of us, right by the entrance and had our own bathroom and heater. The staff was funny, nice, and informative. Breakfast was great and there's a cool loft with a bookcase, couch and TV. Most important, the hostel is in a great location - a hop, skip and a jump from the famous cathedral

Had a fantastic time! Activities every night, got to drink unlimited Sangria and learnt how to make Paella!

Unbeatable location and great community feel. Incredible staff that really know the city well (can tell you touristy but, more importantly, non-touristy things to do) and will do anything to help. Free walking tour with Medi was hilarious and informative. Only small complaint would be that wifi was a bit slow...not bad though. Can't wait to come back to seville and stay here again!

Sevilla is a party town full of lupbeat university students and Sevilla Inn is the perfect place to meet up with a great crowd and join the mayham that is its night life. Innexpenssive, clean, quite, comfortable and friendly, located in the center of the city near the cathedral, Sevilla Inn is the place to be. All staff spoke English and was on it, creating a friendly and helpfull atmosphere, showing me round the hostel to all the facilities and introducing me to the crowd. See acitivities

This is a beautiful hostel, great and helpful staff, great location. We all had a beatiful time there, partys, sangría, paella, guided tours, flamenco shows... I totally recommend it! Este es un hermoso hostal, el personal es muy amable, la ubicación inmejorable. La pasamos de 10 puntos, fiestas, sangría, deliciosa paella, los tours gratuitos por la ciudad que ofrecen son muy-muy buenos, show de flamenco, etc. etc.... Lo recomiendo!!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Very good hostel! Great location! Kind staff! It really worths the money! :D

The hostal workers were truly kind, and the athmosphere in the hostel was very genuine! I also enjoyed the walking tour around the city

« first « Prev 1 2 3