Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2057 Total Reviews

Everything was very nice although a bit of desorganization with the activities by night.

I would definitely recommend people to stay at Sevilla Inn. The staff are so friendly and helpful. There is a great atmosphere and it is very easy to get to know other people travelling which is especially good if your travelling alone. The walking tour is a must do and the guide Medi makes it particularly enjoyable. Location is also excellent, it is very central and all the major sights are within walking distance.

• 15th Aug 2014

My stay at the Sevilla Inn Backpackers was amazing. The staff is friendly, the roof terrace is great and the building is beautiful and has an ancient charm to it which makes you feel at home immediately. I would recommend you to stay here when you come to Sevilla.

• 12th Aug 2014

One of the outlets blew one of my electronics. I'm sort of bitter about that. It was hanging out of the wall and I shouldn't have plugged it in. Oh and the WiFi didn't work for anyone. That's kind of crucial for when you're trying to plan your next move. The kitchen didn't even have salt.

Hello !! Thanks for your information, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. We are very sorry. We have fixed the broken plug. The wi-fi connection in an old house in the center is improving with these new connections. Thanks

The location is great! Just 3minutes walk to the Cathedral and to the Alcazar. The staff are very accommodating, always willing to help if you have questions. They also let me leave my luggage while I am away for a week in Morocco.

Great location. I got lucky and had a 4-person dorm all to myself for the 2 nights I was there (including the en suite bathroom). The first floor room was a little noisy but workable. Felt very secure. Lots of planned activities. Staff helped book Flamenco tickets at a place that was really really good.

Lovely hostel! Nice staff, amazing rooftop, great activities!

• 1st Aug 2014

AMAZING location, morning tour with Mehdi is a must. Would come back again.

In the centre of Sevilla, close to everywhere!

The staff is helpful, the location is ideal, the general mood good. A good deal, I would definetely come back

We stayed in this hostel for three nights. During our first stay of two nights, everything was fine, except that one of the showers gave little to no hot water, so we ended up having some cold showers. Since the weather was very hot, this wasn't a big problem. But on our second stay (1 night), we were in a different room that was unbearably hot, so we got very little sleep. The air conditioning didn't cool the room at all, and we had to keep the door open to allow in cold air from the corridor.

• 17th Jul 2014

My two friends and I had a really great time at this hostel. The location is perfect; right next to the cathedral so you (almost) can't get lost! The best parts about the hostel were the planned activities and the staff. There were walking tours, paella nights, and organized flamenco experiences (we did all of the above) that were all incredible! Greg in particular was extremely helpful in choosing what we wanted to do and giving us suggestions on how to best see Sevilla. Thanks, Greg!

Great hostel, ticks all the boxes, definitely recommend!

Great location, right in the old town of Seville. The hostel was good, had lots of good activities organized. The sangria night was awesome. The walking tours were okay. The guide seemed to be trying too hard and talked way too much. I would Recommend doing it on your own. They took about 3 hours each and could have been done in 1. Overall good place to stay in Seville

There was no hot water in my 3 nights there. The air conditioning didn't work the whole time

Great hostel great people great time!

There are some reforms bwing dobe nearby which make for an extremely noisy place! Had to change room to another building because of this. The beds squeak so much. I don't recommend staying here if you really need a good night's sleep. And the walking tours are kinda lame. But the flamenco show was very much worth the 18 euros.

Clean, friendly place to stay, in a great location. Staff, especially Alicja, is very helpful. Great breakfast. Nice rooftop terrace. Make sure to check out the walking tours, Filipo and Juan were both great.

Low-key hostel. Good for people who are looking for peace, but not a crazy party environment. The best things about this hostel was the location (in the Jewish Quarter of Sevilla. Very beautiful), and the tours. The tours from this (and surrounding hostels) is exquisite. Our guide was Medi, and he did a wonderful job.

Perfect location for the hostel! The breakfast was included and the muffin cakes they had were yum! The rooftop terrace is the highlight of this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4