Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

The staff was amazing! But the cleanliness was not up to par. I only stayed one night, but would not stay again because my bathroom had black mold growing on the walls.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thanks for your feedback! Nice to hear those kind words from our staff, we really do our best to make your stay in Seville a great experience. Sorry about the bathroom issue, we indeed had some humidity problems in that particular bathroom because of the recent "tropical" rains we had in Seville during those days. Thanks to your comment we have been able to address the problem right away and the mold had already checked out.

Really nice and extremely helpful staff. Great location. Cleanliness could be improved, floors were not cleaned any of the 5 days we stayed, towels had brown spots. Lot of noise from nearby restaurants and construction workers made it hard to sleep. Awesome shower, with rain and massage effect. Unfortunately hardly any light in the shower.

Thanks for your feedback! It was also a pleasure hosting both of you!!! We would like to apologize anyway for the noises, we have already reported those disturbances to the city council, and it seems like our claims really worked. We are also considering adding some extra lightning to that particular bathroom, so thanks once more for reminding us that issue. Hope to see you back in Sevilla Inn really soon!!!

I had a great stay here. I ended up extending for 4 additional days. The wifi worked great and there was lots of tables for working from in the kitchen. Important to me because I work as I travel. The beds were comfortable, staff was great. The bar area downstairs made for a great atmostphere and the common lounge area made it easy to meet people. Do the walking tour to the waterfalls with Michael and the pubcrawl is lots of fun as well. I would stay here again. Cory

Dirty bedsheets. Very noisy guests. It was bareley possible to sleep in the night and morning due to the noise from the roof terrace and the kitchen.

Obviously, linen is replaced upon every check-out, and we always provide our guests with new sheets if they want to. We don´t understand either how the noise from the terrace or the kitchen may disturb you, if both of them are closed at 00:00. Sorry to hear about those problems during your stay, we would have loved having the chance to assist you on all those matters. Hope you have a nice and pleasant journey during the rest of your trip!

Ole!!! I really enjoyed this place!!! Hight recommend!!!! I will be back!!

I love it this place. Excellent free breakfast, amazing staff. They organize free walking tour and pub crawls everyday!!! Very Clean. I wish come back soon!

This hostel was located super close to the Sevilla Cathedral (3-5 minute walk). Their free breakfast was great - toast, croissants, coffee, juice. They organize a bunch of activities like Sangria night on the rooftop terrace, a bar crawl, free walking tours of the city, spanish paella cooking classes, and more. The front desk was very helpful when we wanted to buy tickets to a flamenco show and train tickets for a day trip to Cordoba.

Very central location, near everything, very clean, the staff is so nice, they gave me a lot of information about the city!!! thanks sevilla inn

This hostel is amazing!! A lot of other travellers from all over the world to have sangria with - really social place!! The activities are brilliant and the pub crawl is super fun!! I would definitely recommend staying here!!

Awesome location close to Seville´s many tourist attractions and hosting a variety of daily activities. Overall the dorms were clean however the tap in my ensuite did not work and the dorms are in a seperate location to the reception. I would recommend the larger dorms as they are within the main building and more convenient for accessing the hostels facilities.

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location, friendly and helpful reception staff, bathroom cleanliness was good. Private rooms back onto the terrace where music is played till 24:00, breakfast is standard fair and at times could be manic in the tiny kitchen/dinning area. Atmosphere: it felt like a share house where no one washes the dishes.

It was a good stay, but I probably wouldn't recommend it. Why? The kitchen is really small and isn't cosy. We woke up every morning around 7 o'clock because they were working, so there was a lot of noise. The room was OK: clean, cosy,... We couldn't open our window, that's a pitty. In general it was OK.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Jose greeted us and gave us a tour of the building. Once we settled into our room, he gave us tips on what and where to eat and sights to see. The hostel is close to everything. The breakfast was croissants, muffins and bread - lots of carbs! WiFi worked throughout. We would stay here again.

I had a great time in this hostel. It's just one minute away from the cathedral. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They organised Paella and Sangria nights and there was also the opportunity to do a more or less free wlaking tour with a guy called Medi, who was a great guide - crazy but great ;-) It's very easy to meet people in this hostel which was great for me as a single traveller.

Happy...Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the terrace. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Very welcoming staff and a good location in de centre of Sevilla. Walking distance from all the sights. Would recommend this place to stay. Also a good place to meet other travellers on the rooftop terrace.

This is one of the better hostels I stayed. My biggest impression was how the stuff was friendly and helpful. We were supposed to stay for 2 nights but on the day of our arrival we figured we can only stay one night. They only charged us half for the second night. Also, they allowed us to leave our baggage with them for a day which was great. Rooms and bathrooms were really spacious and clean.

Hostel is exactly what you want. The guy doing sangria "Greg" is the life of the hostel at night!

• 8th Sep 2014

Stay here! Excellent rooms, location and above all, the staff is absolutely amazing. Atmosphere is great and the staff make it that way. Felt so included and made a ton of friend who I ended up traveling through Spain with.

Hola Jennifer, thanks for leaving us a review! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that's exactly the type of atmosphere we're trying to create. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon!

great location. walking tours with Medi were brilliant! really good atmosphere and friendly staff. highly recommend staying here!

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our activities!... Hasta Pronto:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4