Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

Great location however very noisy and the air con that sticks out the window makes it even noisier as the window has to be left open all night. Terrace shits a bit too early also, but if you get a good crowd it's cool

Thanks for your feedback, our location is great but that's why we have many problems because of the noise, we are working to resolve this problem. We have to close the terrace before midnight to keep silence between neighbours. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hoe to seeyou again in Seville.

I confirm that is the coolest hostel! Even I have spent one only night I have great memories there and I would say some more words about the staff who is absolutely wonderful and genuine, thank you so much! I won't never forget my stay there. Super cleaned and great travelers too, best experience in hostels!

Everything here was great except for the wifi which was appalling. The staff had to reset it three times for it to work and it occasionally still crashes. However it's a perfect location for going anywhere, not too far from the train station or the main attractions. There's also a very good restaurant right outside with affordable price.

The staff are very friendly to help us for booking shows and printing stuff, and then beddings and toilets are very nice too.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities and activities :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

Awesome, homey hostel. The staff make you feel very welcome, and the common spaces (a family-style living room and a beautiful rooftop terrace) make it easy for you to meet other travelers. I loved the sangria and paella: perfect combo! Also: the receptionists were so friendly that I have to give them all a shoutout. Thank you Sandra, Roberto, Eduardo, Carlos and Tatianna for making my stay worthwhile.

The location is just right next to the cathedral, there are many restaurants nearby in case you get hungry. The staff is friendly and the hostel atmosphere is awesome! I met some really nice travelers there. It makes me want to stay longer in Seville

I loved the location, steps away from the cathedral. I was in the other building but it wasn't far and was well equipped. Nice terrace but unfortunately wifi was unavailable there.

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We work hard to improve our services. We have looked into the problem with the Wifi in your room and have added a new router so that future guests can enjoy internet in their terrace . Sorry again for the inconveniences and we hope to see you in Sevilla inn again.

The guys in the reception were extremely helpful. My original plan was to spend the night in Sevilla before heading to Portugal without much time to see the city. However, one of the reception people suggested me to stay a couple hours longer to see more. Quite a great idea! At night time Roberto helped me a nice place to have dinner and watch flamenco for free as I had missed booking on time attending to the museum of flamenco's show. Definitely a great place to stay in Sevilla!!!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

I would stay here again! wifi doesn't work sometimes though

Hello !! Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. Detailed comments like yours are very important. We work hard to improve our services. We have looked into the problem with the Wifi in your room and have added a new router so that future guests can enjoy internet in their beds. Sorry again for the inconveniences and we hope to see you in Sevilla inn again.

I had a great time at Seville backpackers. I had just come from their sister hostel in Granada, and ended up getting a decent discount as a result. The facilities were great, extremely clean and the staff were very nice. I had to wrestle with the wifi for a bit, but the fact that it worked at all put the hostel head and shoulders above most hotels I've stayed at. My one complaint was that the building adjacent was under construction, making for some unfortunately noisy mornings.

I loved this hostel. The staff was incredible and the vibe of the hostel is awesome. Great terrace and great people. Location is perfect. I would highly recommend to others for vacation/backpacking through Andalucia. Tatiana was especially helpful and very friendly.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

By far the best thing about this hostel is the location. Just steps away from the cathedral and several good restaurants and bars. Also a nice rooftop. The staff were pretty much uninterested and show little to no enthusiasm. We had to wait about 30 minutes to check in. Then we got little information about the city and activities. They do offer activities but it seemed as though no one in the hostel was interested, I'm guessing because the staff lacks the enthusiasm to promote them much.

I adored staying at Sevilla Inn Backpackers! The hostel is fantastically located, right in the heart of city centre and in a lively neighbourhood. The staff was helpful and kind, the rooms well-kept, and the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable. Best of all, there is a lovely terrace to enjoy with friends, old or new. One reserve: while staff were, in general, fantastic, I did notice some new hires were not particularly professional or courteous with guests, though I hope they find their groove.

I previously lived in Sevilla, so I already knew the city very well, and staying in this hostel was a GREAT location to access anything in the centro and it was a unique atmosphere. The facilities were nice, there was a nice common area, and the terrace on the roof is amazing! Would definitely recommend for the location alone.

The hostel was in a great location, close to the cathedral and Alcazar and surrounded by restaurants and cafes. It has a great rooftop with a view of the cathedral. We stayed in the twin room, which was spacious and comfortable. It even had a small balcony overlooking the street below. There was some street noise and the staff wasn't as helpful as other hostels' staff, but the biggest drawback was the VERY weak WiFi. Overall though, the location and facilities make this hostel a great choice!

This hostel is just gread, it is located in a perfect area, everything is very Close and in short Walking distance. The hostel offers nice tours through the City and other nice activities. The staff was always helpful and nice. If I will stay in sevilla again, for sure in this place :)

• 18th May 2015

Way too many beds in the room with no place to even have our luggage. The 6 bed dorm should really only be 4 bed.

Sevilla is very HOT. THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS BROKEN during our stay. Our room became hotter than outside, and sleeping comfortably was not easy. When I asked about the issue, I was told there was nothing they could do at the time. A fan was put in the room, but people on the top bunks didn't get air. Bathrooms have mildew on the floor and broken shower. Wifi does not work, either. Unreasonable price for what is advertised, and while wifi and air conditioning is advertised, you do not receive

This was by far my favorite hostel I have stayed in. The location is great, the staff and other guests are a lot of fun, and there are activities planned for guests throughout the week. I had a great studying abroad in Sevilla and she was able to visit us until 11pm which is not always the case in a hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and we even had our own balcony! If I come back to Sevilla I will definitely stay here again.

Lovely hostel which has a great location, nice kitchen and roof top area. Staff really helpful.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla was great and you enjoyed our hostel and staff :) See you next time! Sevilla inn team.

« first « Prev 1 2 3