Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

very nice and convenient place with very nice staff and atmosphere.

Fantastic location. The proximity to the cathedral means you can always find your way back to the hostel. There is a bit of a party atmosphere especially on the weekends which makes it a bit noisy late at night but lively.

needs better wifi

The facility was much better than I thought because it was very cheap. Especially the bathroom was easy to use.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Perfect location. Average facilities, useless wifi, but great rooftop terrace. Paid staff were unhelpful but the volunteers were lovely. Advertised activities are rarely accurate and some don't even run, disappointing as this is why we choose this hostel. They also sent a follow up email asking us not to post any negative comments online...poor form as constructive criticism can only help future guests, no matter the medium.

Awesome location and hired staff. They do try their best to be accommodating and helpful. The pub crawl mid-week is just a volunteer hosting it and it was a mess and people got left behind. What was weird was it has the vibe of a party hostel, and people do party a lot, but the terrace closed early so everyone had to be inside making noise. Beds are very used.

Hello!! I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our attention. . We really appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry you hadn't a good Pub Crawl stay with us. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this. I personally made an effort to find the best guides and bars. About the bed we are working for changing it. I thank you for your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

good people, fantastic paella party and really kind, Jose angel...

• 1st Mar 2015

I was treated very well by each of you. At the beginning there were a few little things that I didn't like and that then Isabel, when finally checked in, read and took care to make me feel better. Good! I've been in many hostels and this one is very good! One comment, if you allow me, is that I had the sensation that you worry about money all time: 2 charge for credit card, 10 deposit, 5 for cooking paella. Other hostels in Spain don't do like that.

Nice place but thought it was a little strange how I got put in an overflow building a few hundred meters up the road when there didn't seem to be many people staying in the main building it was low season after all.

Teilweise schimmelige Decken, sehr hellhörig und laute Geräusche in der Nacht und früh am Morgen. Badezimmer eher unpraktisch und schmutzig. Türen der Zimmer können nicht abgeschlossen werden, Wertsachen aufbewahren kostet ordentlich drauf! Generell eher sehr enttäuschender Aufenthalt.

• 8th Feb 2015

Due to weekness of WIFI, u cant use internet in your room so that you have to stay public space to use WIFI. Also there is no heating system in your romm. Therefore its too cold to stay in room without jacket.

Thanks for your feedback. We have looked into the problem with the Wifi in your room and have added a new router so that future guests can enjoy internet in their beds. The heating also has been looked into and fixed. We appologize for the problems this caused and hope you come back to enjoy a warm room while skyping with friends in the comfort of your room

I got bed mites from the bed, therefore very unclean.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

At first, we would like to thank you for your feedback, we are grateful to have reviews from our guests, that's why help us to improve our hostel. We are very sorry you hadn't a good stay with us. We take care with each detail and we are worried about this fact because we had never had this type of problems, we are working to resolve it. I thank you your help again, give us a second chance and we will not disappoint you!

i had a great time at this hostel. i arrived to a warm and friendly welcoming and a verry clean room. all of the staff set a happy and friendly atmosphere and helped me enjoy my trip to the max. they are full of local information. i would deffinatly reccomend this hostel to any one who want to have a great time site seeing as it is in the center and close to everything.

• 19th Jan 2015

Great staff, Isabel at the reception is friendly and very helpful - I recommend also the guided tour, it was fun and very interesting.

Had a great time in this hostel. The bathrooms were toilet and showers combined which is annoying in the morning when everyone wants to use the bathroom. Location is great almost next to the cathedral. You can walk from Santa Justa train station.

The location by the cathedral us very convienent. The lockers in the room were very small. There was no way you could put your entire bag in them. The rooms were also a little short on plugs. The atmosphere was good with a big living room. The wifi was ok. It usually worked in the rooms but not always. Andrei the chef was wonderful. I had dinner at the hostel every night with him. His paella class was awesome. The rest of the staff was nice but nothing special. An overall very nice hostel.

The hostel was orderly, clean, in a brilliant location, well equipped, and had an incredibly nice, helpful staff. The Cooking and Sangria nights were fantastic, and very cheap. We were given many useful recommendations for places to eat, and places to visit. The organized events (Flamenco Night, Walking tour, Bar Crawl) were very fun and we were able to meet many other young people. A big thank you to the chef who taught us how to make all the food, he is fantastic!

• 7th Jan 2015

Great place! Friendly staff they are very helpful and will give you lots of recommendations. They provide lots of things to do to get everyone socializing. I stayed in the fab building which was nice. The only sketchy thing is all of the door locks are keyed on both sides of the door so if it was locked and there was a fire you would have to stumble around looking for a key to get out of your room.

• 6th Jan 2015

Well, the location is so good ! Then the staff is so nice and they were always helping you with everything, for example Eduardo (a staff member) helped us a lot, he always wanted to be sure that we understood the directions. Thanks to the staff also for having this amazing atmosphere. I highly recommend to be there. One negative point is the internet: the wifi was very unstable and they had a computer that didn't work (and common, you put linux and problem resolved for ever and for free).

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Chile

The beds were comfortable, but don't expect to get much sleep. The common areas are very loud throughout the night, with no respect to quiet hours any day of the week. Shower at night or you'll wait in line and only have a few drops of cold water. Breakfast is coffee, toast, spreads, and cold cereal. Get to the kitchen early, as the coffee tends to run out, as do clean mugs. Location IS excellent! La Giralda is a 2min walk, with good restaurants and shopping very close by.

« first « Prev 1 2 3