Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2073 Total Reviews

Happy...Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the terrace. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Very welcoming staff and a good location in de centre of Sevilla. Walking distance from all the sights. Would recommend this place to stay. Also a good place to meet other travellers on the rooftop terrace.

This is one of the better hostels I stayed. My biggest impression was how the stuff was friendly and helpful. We were supposed to stay for 2 nights but on the day of our arrival we figured we can only stay one night. They only charged us half for the second night. Also, they allowed us to leave our baggage with them for a day which was great. Rooms and bathrooms were really spacious and clean.

Hostel is exactly what you want. The guy doing sangria "Greg" is the life of the hostel at night!

• 8th Sep 2014

Stay here! Excellent rooms, location and above all, the staff is absolutely amazing. Atmosphere is great and the staff make it that way. Felt so included and made a ton of friend who I ended up traveling through Spain with.

Hola Jennifer, thanks for leaving us a review! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that's exactly the type of atmosphere we're trying to create. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon!

great location. walking tours with Medi were brilliant! really good atmosphere and friendly staff. highly recommend staying here!

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our activities!... Hasta Pronto:)

Had such a great stay and can't wait to go back! All-you-can-drink sangria on the terrace every night, cheap pub crawl, great vibe in general. Very easy to meet people as a solo traveler!

• 24th Aug 2014

Everything was very nice although a bit of desorganization with the activities by night.

"""Hola Michelle!!, Thanks for your comment, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. I am really sorry to hear you about it . We have been improving our organization of activities to better hostel. Hasta pronto...!!!

Very nice! Very nice staff, always at your disposal and with very information about the city. The facilities are not that good but the services are great! Definitely recommend!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

I would definitely recommend people to stay at Sevilla Inn. The staff are so friendly and helpful. There is a great atmosphere and it is very easy to get to know other people travelling which is especially good if your travelling alone. The walking tour is a must do and the guide Medi makes it particularly enjoyable. Location is also excellent, it is very central and all the major sights are within walking distance.

• 15th Aug 2014

Hi Erin...!!! thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our installations and activities!... Thanks again and hopefully see you soon! :)

My stay at the Sevilla Inn Backpackers was amazing. The staff is friendly, the roof terrace is great and the building is beautiful and has an ancient charm to it which makes you feel at home immediately. I would recommend you to stay here when you come to Sevilla.

• 12th Aug 2014

nice and clean hostel with good staff, but a bit pricey...

One of the outlets blew one of my electronics. I'm sort of bitter about that. It was hanging out of the wall and I shouldn't have plugged it in. Oh and the WiFi didn't work for anyone. That's kind of crucial for when you're trying to plan your next move. The kitchen didn't even have salt.

Hello !! Thanks for your information, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. We are very sorry. We have fixed the broken plug. The wi-fi connection in an old house in the center is improving with these new connections. Thanks

The location is great! Just 3minutes walk to the Cathedral and to the Alcazar. The staff are very accommodating, always willing to help if you have questions. They also let me leave my luggage while I am away for a week in Morocco.

Great location. I got lucky and had a 4-person dorm all to myself for the 2 nights I was there (including the en suite bathroom). The first floor room was a little noisy but workable. Felt very secure. Lots of planned activities. Staff helped book Flamenco tickets at a place that was really really good.

Everything was great except the fact that there wasn't AC in the room, and it was august when I was in Seville. The hostel is located right in the city center, two min away from Giralda. The staff was very helpful and kind. The terrasse is big and the atmosphere was great. Stayed for three nights. I highly recommend.

Lovely hostel! Nice staff, amazing rooftop, great activities!

• 1st Aug 2014

AMAZING location, morning tour with Mehdi is a must. Would come back again.

In the centre of Sevilla, close to everywhere!

The staff is helpful, the location is ideal, the general mood good. A good deal, I would definetely come back

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4