Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2069 Total Reviews

Happy...Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the terrace. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Hostel is exactly what you want. The guy doing sangria "Greg" is the life of the hostel at night!

• 8th Sep 2014

Stay here! Excellent rooms, location and above all, the staff is absolutely amazing. Atmosphere is great and the staff make it that way. Felt so included and made a ton of friend who I ended up traveling through Spain with.

great location. walking tours with Medi were brilliant! really good atmosphere and friendly staff. highly recommend staying here!

Had such a great stay and can't wait to go back! All-you-can-drink sangria on the terrace every night, cheap pub crawl, great vibe in general. Very easy to meet people as a solo traveler!

• 24th Aug 2014

Everything was very nice although a bit of desorganization with the activities by night.

I would definitely recommend people to stay at Sevilla Inn. The staff are so friendly and helpful. There is a great atmosphere and it is very easy to get to know other people travelling which is especially good if your travelling alone. The walking tour is a must do and the guide Medi makes it particularly enjoyable. Location is also excellent, it is very central and all the major sights are within walking distance.

• 15th Aug 2014

My stay at the Sevilla Inn Backpackers was amazing. The staff is friendly, the roof terrace is great and the building is beautiful and has an ancient charm to it which makes you feel at home immediately. I would recommend you to stay here when you come to Sevilla.

• 12th Aug 2014

nice and clean hostel with good staff, but a bit pricey...

One of the outlets blew one of my electronics. I'm sort of bitter about that. It was hanging out of the wall and I shouldn't have plugged it in. Oh and the WiFi didn't work for anyone. That's kind of crucial for when you're trying to plan your next move. The kitchen didn't even have salt.

Hello !! Thanks for your information, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. We are very sorry. We have fixed the broken plug. The wi-fi connection in an old house in the center is improving with these new connections. Thanks

The location is great! Just 3minutes walk to the Cathedral and to the Alcazar. The staff are very accommodating, always willing to help if you have questions. They also let me leave my luggage while I am away for a week in Morocco.

Great location. I got lucky and had a 4-person dorm all to myself for the 2 nights I was there (including the en suite bathroom). The first floor room was a little noisy but workable. Felt very secure. Lots of planned activities. Staff helped book Flamenco tickets at a place that was really really good.

Everything was great except the fact that there wasn't AC in the room, and it was august when I was in Seville. The hostel is located right in the city center, two min away from Giralda. The staff was very helpful and kind. The terrasse is big and the atmosphere was great. Stayed for three nights. I highly recommend.

Lovely hostel! Nice staff, amazing rooftop, great activities!

• 1st Aug 2014

AMAZING location, morning tour with Mehdi is a must. Would come back again.

In the centre of Sevilla, close to everywhere!

The staff is helpful, the location is ideal, the general mood good. A good deal, I would definetely come back

We stayed in this hostel for three nights. During our first stay of two nights, everything was fine, except that one of the showers gave little to no hot water, so we ended up having some cold showers. Since the weather was very hot, this wasn't a big problem. But on our second stay (1 night), we were in a different room that was unbearably hot, so we got very little sleep. The air conditioning didn't cool the room at all, and we had to keep the door open to allow in cold air from the corridor.

• 17th Jul 2014

My two friends and I had a really great time at this hostel. The location is perfect; right next to the cathedral so you (almost) can't get lost! The best parts about the hostel were the planned activities and the staff. There were walking tours, paella nights, and organized flamenco experiences (we did all of the above) that were all incredible! Greg in particular was extremely helpful in choosing what we wanted to do and giving us suggestions on how to best see Sevilla. Thanks, Greg!

Great hostel, ticks all the boxes, definitely recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4