Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2085 Total Reviews

This hostel was located super close to the Sevilla Cathedral (3-5 minute walk). Their free breakfast was great - toast, croissants, coffee, juice. They organize a bunch of activities like Sangria night on the rooftop terrace, a bar crawl, free walking tours of the city, spanish paella cooking classes, and more. The front desk was very helpful when we wanted to buy tickets to a flamenco show and train tickets for a day trip to Cordoba.

• 25th Sep 2014

This hostel is amazing!! A lot of other travellers from all over the world to have sangria with - really social place!! The activities are brilliant and the pub crawl is super fun!! I would definitely recommend staying here!!

Awesome location close to Seville´s many tourist attractions and hosting a variety of daily activities. Overall the dorms were clean however the tap in my ensuite did not work and the dorms are in a seperate location to the reception. I would recommend the larger dorms as they are within the main building and more convenient for accessing the hostels facilities.

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location, friendly and helpful reception staff, bathroom cleanliness was good. Private rooms back onto the terrace where music is played till 24:00, breakfast is standard fair and at times could be manic in the tiny kitchen/dinning area. Atmosphere: it felt like a share house where no one washes the dishes.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Jose greeted us and gave us a tour of the building. Once we settled into our room, he gave us tips on what and where to eat and sights to see. The hostel is close to everything. The breakfast was croissants, muffins and bread - lots of carbs! WiFi worked throughout. We would stay here again.

I had a great time in this hostel. It's just one minute away from the cathedral. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They organised Paella and Sangria nights and there was also the opportunity to do a more or less free wlaking tour with a guy called Medi, who was a great guide - crazy but great ;-) It's very easy to meet people in this hostel which was great for me as a single traveller.

Happy...Very friendly staff, superb location, comfortable beds, incredible views from the terrace. What else can I say? I'm definitely coming back:)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Very welcoming staff and a good location in de centre of Sevilla. Walking distance from all the sights. Would recommend this place to stay. Also a good place to meet other travellers on the rooftop terrace.

This is one of the better hostels I stayed. My biggest impression was how the stuff was friendly and helpful. We were supposed to stay for 2 nights but on the day of our arrival we figured we can only stay one night. They only charged us half for the second night. Also, they allowed us to leave our baggage with them for a day which was great. Rooms and bathrooms were really spacious and clean.

Hostel is exactly what you want. The guy doing sangria "Greg" is the life of the hostel at night!

• 8th Sep 2014

Stay here! Excellent rooms, location and above all, the staff is absolutely amazing. Atmosphere is great and the staff make it that way. Felt so included and made a ton of friend who I ended up traveling through Spain with.

Hola Jennifer, thanks for leaving us a review! We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that's exactly the type of atmosphere we're trying to create. Thanks again and hopefully see you soon!

great location. walking tours with Medi were brilliant! really good atmosphere and friendly staff. highly recommend staying here!

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our activities!... Hasta Pronto:)

Had such a great stay and can't wait to go back! All-you-can-drink sangria on the terrace every night, cheap pub crawl, great vibe in general. Very easy to meet people as a solo traveler!

• 24th Aug 2014

Everything was very nice although a bit of desorganization with the activities by night.

"""Hola Michelle!!, Thanks for your comment, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. I am really sorry to hear you about it . We have been improving our organization of activities to better hostel. Hasta pronto...!!!

Very nice! Very nice staff, always at your disposal and with very information about the city. The facilities are not that good but the services are great! Definitely recommend!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

I would definitely recommend people to stay at Sevilla Inn. The staff are so friendly and helpful. There is a great atmosphere and it is very easy to get to know other people travelling which is especially good if your travelling alone. The walking tour is a must do and the guide Medi makes it particularly enjoyable. Location is also excellent, it is very central and all the major sights are within walking distance.

• 15th Aug 2014

Hi Erin...!!! thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hostel! We´re glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our installations and activities!... Thanks again and hopefully see you soon! :)

My stay at the Sevilla Inn Backpackers was amazing. The staff is friendly, the roof terrace is great and the building is beautiful and has an ancient charm to it which makes you feel at home immediately. I would recommend you to stay here when you come to Sevilla.

• 12th Aug 2014

nice and clean hostel with good staff, but a bit pricey...

One of the outlets blew one of my electronics. I'm sort of bitter about that. It was hanging out of the wall and I shouldn't have plugged it in. Oh and the WiFi didn't work for anyone. That's kind of crucial for when you're trying to plan your next move. The kitchen didn't even have salt.

Hello !! Thanks for your information, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. We are very sorry. We have fixed the broken plug. The wi-fi connection in an old house in the center is improving with these new connections. Thanks

Best location for a hostel and very practical to go and see the sights in Sevilla! Staff were welcoming and helpful with information to help us visit the city. Our room was in a building across from the hostel, which was clean and had everything we neded. Despite this there was no lock on the main door -The only thing that let the hostel down as everything else was fantastic and enabled us to visit this amazing city!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5