Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

2035 Total Reviews

AMAZING location, morning tour with Mehdi is a must. Would come back again.

We stayed in this hostel for three nights. During our first stay of two nights, everything was fine, except that one of the showers gave little to no hot water, so we ended up having some cold showers. Since the weather was very hot, this wasn't a big problem. But on our second stay (1 night), we were in a different room that was unbearably hot, so we got very little sleep. The air conditioning didn't cool the room at all, and we had to keep the door open to allow in cold air from the corridor.

• 17th Jul 2014

My two friends and I had a really great time at this hostel. The location is perfect; right next to the cathedral so you (almost) can't get lost! The best parts about the hostel were the planned activities and the staff. There were walking tours, paella nights, and organized flamenco experiences (we did all of the above) that were all incredible! Greg in particular was extremely helpful in choosing what we wanted to do and giving us suggestions on how to best see Sevilla. Thanks, Greg!

Great hostel, ticks all the boxes, definitely recommend!

Great location, right in the old town of Seville. The hostel was good, had lots of good activities organized. The sangria night was awesome. The walking tours were okay. The guide seemed to be trying too hard and talked way too much. I would Recommend doing it on your own. They took about 3 hours each and could have been done in 1. Overall good place to stay in Seville

There was no hot water in my 3 nights there. The air conditioning didn't work the whole time

Great hostel great people great time!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

There are some reforms bwing dobe nearby which make for an extremely noisy place! Had to change room to another building because of this. The beds squeak so much. I don't recommend staying here if you really need a good night's sleep. And the walking tours are kinda lame. But the flamenco show was very much worth the 18 euros.

Clean, friendly place to stay, in a great location. Staff, especially Alicja, is very helpful. Great breakfast. Nice rooftop terrace. Make sure to check out the walking tours, Filipo and Juan were both great.

Low-key hostel. Good for people who are looking for peace, but not a crazy party environment. The best things about this hostel was the location (in the Jewish Quarter of Sevilla. Very beautiful), and the tours. The tours from this (and surrounding hostels) is exquisite. Our guide was Medi, and he did a wonderful job.

Perfect location for the hostel! The breakfast was included and the muffin cakes they had were yum! The rooftop terrace is the highlight of this place.

The hostel was GREAT! It was very affordable, the shared room was good with a private bathroom inside it. The staff were very friendly, activities were organized and breakfast was also provided

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The free walking tour is amazing!!!

My favorite hostel I have stayed in. Staff is the best of any hostel I have been in. Great for solo travelers. Rooms are decent, nothing spectacular. Location is top notch. TAKE THE WALKING TOURS! Especially with Medi: his "tales from the jewish quarter" tour is the best tour I have been on

We attended the free walking tour of Seville which was given by Medi. Although I really enjoyed the tour (and Medi was very enthusiastic and entertaining) I felt it was a little long and started too late in the day. We only had one day in Seville and by the time the tour was over it was around 2.30pm.

• 19th Jun 2014

I was looking for a place to connect with other 20 something backpackers, see Seville quickly and easily, participate in activities (the flamenco was amazing), with a basic and safe setup for a good price...that's what I got! Met great people, perfect location, I would definitely return!

2nd time here..love it!

Great location right next to the cathedral, great free (tips-based) walking tour every morning, entry at a reduced price to the awesome flamenco museum & show! Security not the best, but lockers are available in the rooms. Loud at night because of the area, so bring earplugs! Not many bathrooms. Overall, a nice stay!

Best location ever!!! Excellent staff.

When I reserved the ensuite double room, I was assured that it would be air conditioned. It wasn't. In fact, it was extraordinarily small, second floor, and with a small fan. It was a very hot couple of days in Seville. To the management's credit, they tried, albeit unsuccessfully to find an air conditioned room for us. We ended up moving to a nearby hotel, and again to management's credit, they refunded our entire fee without question.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4