Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

I love this place. It is very near the cathedral. THe staff are awesome especially Isabel and the guy who taught us paella. I like the vibe of this place and I have some wonderful backpackers during my stay. Sevilla is definitely memorable because of my stay here. Do sign up for the Free walking tour by Medi. He is absolutely hilarious. Hope they can fix the laundry dryer soon. That was the only thing that kept me from giving them 100% score.

Muy buen hostal en Sevilla, absolutamente recomendado!

I had an amazing time in Seville thanks to this hostel. Made great new friends. Its located really close to the cathedral and tapas bars. There's a free morning tour which is an absolute must and the tour guide, Medi is the best. The only down side I can think of is the lockers are for rent but you can use them if u have your own padlocks. Nevertheless even without them it's still pretty safe. At night there's a Paella class which is €5 and it's absolutely worth it. Amzing hostel indeed

Enjoyed this hostel a lot. Thanks

We had a good and enjoyable stay in Sevilla inn! The rooms were clean and The location is fantastic. One down point was the toilets but what do u expect in a hostel? There were a lot of activities that the hostel offer. We took up the paella cooking class and GREG and ANDRE were awesome! They cooked and taught us the basics of cooking paella. It was a one day trip in Seville but we had a lot of fun that one day really felt enough to feel the vibrancy and warmth of the city.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Una ubicacion excelente, con buen ambiente, sangria de Theo con toque navideno ;), deliciosa Paella de masterchef Gregh. interesante y a la vez gracioso walking tour with Filipe y muy amable personal - como habladora Elena ;) en la recepcion con ganas de ayudar y explicar las cosas.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

Hostel Location is 2 minutes from Giralda, right in the centre. Big plus! In the Hostel's street are many typical tapa bars, not just the ones for tourists, also the orginal ones. This was also nice. Staff is very friendly! Hostel has a nice roof terrace. At night the hostel is quite noisy because of the street. No individual light or plugs for each bed. Breakfast is quite poor and prepared without any love. Kitchen is functional. Hostel takes a lil too much money for what they can offer.

This was definitely one of my favorite hostels. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Couldn't have asked for a better location. Also, Andre's cooking classes were amazing and his paella was delicious!

• 26th Nov 2014

The place is situated in an alley at the heart of seville with plenty of tapas restaurants below and the attraction within 100 steps. The room was as per picture, lovely and nicely decorated. Perfect for couples. There were also many activities available, joined a few during my stay and it's pretty good. However due to low season, they cancelled one of the tour somewhat last minute. So make sure u confirm the activities Would stay again if im back in seville.

I have been in quite a few hostels over the past few years and this was definitely one of the best ones yet! The rooms and facilities are clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. You can't beat the location of this hostel, the rooftop terrace is amazing, and the stay-for-frees (Julia, Sam, Oli & James) definitely add to the great atmosphere of the hostel! Be sure to try Andrei's food (sooo good) or join a sangria party on the roof. I also recommend the guided tour!

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

FROM MY ARRIVAL IN THE HOSTEL WHERE THE RECEPTIONIST GAVE ME A BIG SMILE TO MY CHECK OUT WHERE ANOTHER GUY GAVE ME ANOTHER BIG SMILE, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. THE LOCATION WAS GREAT, AROUND THE CENTER, THE ATMOSPHERE WAS NICE WITH PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND THAT TREATMENT OF THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I THINK IT IS A VERY SAFE PLACE WITH ACTIVITIES LIKE PUB CRAWLS AND SANGRÍA PARTIES.THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT.THE PRICE WAS GREAT. AND EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel and amazing staff!

• 11th Nov 2014

nothing to complain about! it was a great stay!

직원분들 모두 친절합니다. 세비야 인에 가면 꼭!! 주방장인 andrei 가 만든 빠에아 먹으세요! andreia는 요리에 대한 자부심이 엄청나요. 스페인 음식이 대체적으로 짜다고 생각하시는 분들은 반드시 먹어야합니다. 제가 다른데서 너무 짜게 먹었다고 실망이라그랬더니 간도 맞춰주더라구요 너무 맛있게 두그릇 먹었어요 !! ally가 직접 만든 상그리아는 저녁드시는 분들에게 1유로 !

i have nice experience in this hostel. staff's are kind n helpful. room is clean also toilets. Paella is good(made by chef 'Andrei' & 'olly'), Sangria is really fresh. it was best whole my travel. There are toilets & shower on every floor. it is comfortable.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Good location, all staff very good and friendly, from the temporary ones (James,Oli, Sam) to the chef and people working at reception, overall. I really enjoyed my stay, the pub crawl, and the tapas and paella which they did we're very good.

Great hostel, lots of fun activities going on and very friendly staff. It has a really social atmosphere with a sangria party every night and people to meet on the terrace all day. My favourite was James; he was rad and had the shiniest hair. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014

Really enjoyed Sevilla and this place! Clean, fun and friendly. Decent location and the staff are helpful with recommendations where to go. Would recommend for both groups and solo travellers :) Will defs be going back.

Excellent welcome from the staff! Very helpful and nice! We did the free walking tour with Meddhi, an awesome guide!! The paella party was really cool, a good way to meet people! We also loved the fact that even though we were leaving early the breakfast was ready and we could enjoy it. Definitively a good address that I would recommend!

• 1st Nov 2014

Brilliant rooms and great service!! A complete value for money!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4