8.4
Fabulous 2,571 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,571 Total Reviews
Sevilla Inn Backpackers Located at Calle Angeles 11, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41004 Calle Angeles 11
84% 2571
37.3862279 -5.9904563
    Rooms available

20th May 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is incredibly nice and really helpful. The location is perfect, right in the heart of Seville and walkable to everything. Highly recommend.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
20th May 2016

My stay at the hostel was very good: great location (very close to the Cathedral), nice rooms and a beautiful terrace (where they organize 'paella's classes', sangria or mojito parties), and the staff is amazing! If you are looking for a great experience in Sevilla, this hostel is the best way to do it!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016

I had a great time in this hostel, the staff were really helpful and friendly and the rooftop terrace with sangria and paella meant the atmosphere was fun and happy. It's a great hostel to make new friends and then visit attractions/cafes/bars together. The room we were in in the second building was a little hot without a working fan, but other than that it was a perfect stay.

• esoflm
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
8.0

Very helpful and good receptionist and staff. Good people. Perfect location. Not perfect rooms. but still okey. No breakfast. Thanks for helping me so much.

9th May 2016

I had a blast in Sevilla! It was my first stop on a solo trip and I met some amazing people during my stay. The staff was super friendly and for the most part very helpful. We got lots of tips for sight seeing. And since the hostel is centrally located, it was super easy to get around.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Very nice location in the heart of the city and very kind staff!!

Hello ! Many thanks for taking time to review our hostel. Was nice have a nice people like you.We really appreciate your comment regarding the LOCATION and the STAFF. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. -Jose Angel-Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel

15th Apr 2016
8.0

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has a nice location and a was very comfortable.

Hello ! Many thanks for taking time to review our hostel. Was nice have a nice people like you.We really appreciate your comment regarding the LOCATION. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. -Jose Angel-Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel

• USA, Male, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

Everything was pretty much terrific. Very good location in old town, close to all the sights. Jose and his staff were extremely helpful. They go out of their way to assist you for any endeavor. Only one complaint, internet is weak. Always had difficulty downloading.

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that our STAFF AND LOCATION met your expectations. We really appreciate your comment regarding internet. I've reviewed your comments with our staff, and we will work diligently on improving our communication and resolving guest issues in a timely manner. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. -Jose Angel-Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel

• emma6245
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

I had an awesome time at Sevilla Inn backpackers. The walking tour was amazing, I highly recommend it. The hostel was well equipped - although some instructions on how appliances such as the coffee machine worked would be appreciated - and the staff were amazingly friendly. The hostel had a great atmosphere were you felt safe and secure, I especially loved how you could lock your room instead of just your locker so there was an added layer of security.

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that our service and location met your expectations. We really appreciate your comment regarding the instructions about the coffee machine. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. - Jose Angel - Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

Great staff, great atmosphere. They offer lots of activities. Would stay there again.

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that our activities and atmosphere met your expectations. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. -Jose Angel-Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel