Sevilla Inn Backpackers Reviews

Calle Angeles 11, Seville, Spain

Excellent location. The rooms were fairly basic, no working aircon in our room though which is a must in Seville! Low on bathrooms per person. Pub crawl was really good and it's a great atmosphere with a good chance to meet people. It's close to amenities. If you don't mind the heat I would recommend

The hostel is in great location but you can hear the crowd on the street. Otherwise, friendly service and facilities were clean. I would go back.

• 26th Aug 2015

Awesome and welcoming vibe here. You feel like you're in a family! Easy to meet people if you're solo travelling and perfect location to all main sights. Cheers guys!

Best location! Just up the street from the cathedral and real alcazar! The hostel was nice and clean and the rooms were a good size. The girl at reception was so helpful and took the time to sit down and go through maps of how to get to the station after we had checked out. The only negative about this hostel is the bathrooms, while they were super clean and spacious; there just wasn't enough of them and people were constantly have to cue even just to brush their teeth.

Hello !!thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are proud of our kind staff. We are working to renovate all the bathrooms, to offer a better service.Thank you for your time .See you next time! Manager

One of the best hostels I've stayed in in Europe! The staff and fellow travellers become your friends as soon as you walk through the doors. Great atmosphere and good value with Paella and pub crawl nights. Highly recommend the walking tours with Medi, will make you laugh and inspire you to learn more about Spanish history. Will definitely stay again :)

• 20th Aug 2015

Really enjoyed my time here. Lots of opportunities to meet people and get in on some unlimited sangria! Rooms were nice and AC was always in our control. In a nice location in the center - The Alhambra was only about a 20 minute walk away. It could use a few more bathrooms; but I highly recommend this place.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla Inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities and activities. We are working with the fact of the bathrooms.See you next time! Manager

The receptionists offer you bus tickets service but every time you want to buy tickets they have always something more important than satisfying your request. Rooms are claustrophobic and poor bathroom services. The Italian girl at the reception should be more handsome with people spending their holidays.

Hello !We appreciate your feedback regarding the staff. Detailed comments like yours are very important for improving the Hostel. We apologize for the possibles inconveniences and rest assured we have raised that issues with our owner to resolve all of them. Manager Sevilla Inn.

The staff were very unhelpful with directions and knowing about buses/ trains to other places

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hostel. Whilst we strive to deliver operational excellence, we are disappointed that on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations.We assure you our staff try to do their best but rest assured we have raised this issue with our Owner to avoid the same incident from happening again.Manager Sevilla Inn.

Reception staff were not very inspiring. Made it very difficult to book an extra day, so I didn't.

Hello, thank you for leave us your feedback regarding the staff. We apologize for the possibles inconveniences and rest assured we have raised that issues with our owner to resolve it. Thank you for your time again and we hope you give us a second chance, we will not disappoint you. Manager Sevilla Inn

Location very close to the Cathedral. 20min walk to Seville Santa Justa Renfe Station. Locker needed your own padlock. No aircon just a single fan, but I didn't find it too bad. Very creaky bunk beds. Clean showers. Paella 'class' was taught by young traveller staffs who's been in Seville for a week or two, not particularly authentic, but it's a nice social gathering and it was free. Good wifi. Pub crawls nightly and daily walking tours at 10:30am takes you around the city's main sights.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Japan

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very detailed feedback. We hope you enjoyed our hostel. See you next time! Manager

Great hostel with amazing location !

• 10th Aug 2015

Hello !!, thank you very much for your very nice feedback. We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Manager

Great stay! The hostel has great location in the city centre on the street which is great for tapas :) you have to try! Moreover it has beautiful rooftop and very nice and helpful staff :) Have to admit that i booked this hostel only because of free paela cooking class which was unfortunately cancelled :/ Thing to improve: better mattresses and connectors near bed (we had only one in the dorm for 6 people). Anyway if i will ever visit Sevilla i will go here :)

The rooftop terrace was a great place to hang out, but it seemed like there weren't a lot of people around most of the time. Breakfast wasn't included. I think I had bad luck with my room as the other ones I saw seemed much nicer - but mine was crammed down the stairs in a corner and was unbearably hot at night. There was a standing AC unit but it didn't seem to do anything except produce a lot of noise and light. Our lock got jammed easily and at 12:30am the staff were MIA for 30 mins to help.

Hello!!Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the inconveniences, we don't have breakfast included because we are offering a perfect one right in front of the Cathedral for a economic price and a awesome views. We are working to provide with a good AC in all rooms, count on it.Probably our staff is not all the time at reception for the only reason they are controlling the house, helping the cleaning staff at the same time,they try to do their best!Manager

I had a wonderful time staying at this hostel and I definitely recommend it.

Thank you for your comments, we are happy to read your review. We hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. Manager

There are two buildings - so two of my travel mates were in another building, and I was in the one with the broken AC. Spent one night in my room right off the common area where travelers kept me up till 4 am. Told the staff about the broken AC and they didn't care. The second night I could take it, and magically an empty 6 bed dorm was available for me to sleep in. Got an attitude from the guy at the front desk and a discount for staying there. Ben, a new staff member was a total sweetheart.

There didn't feel like many people were staying at the hostel during the day but in the evening everybody was up on the terrace making paella (free, all you can eat) and drinking sangria (€3 all you can drink), great way of getting everyone in the hostel together. The girls working there were really nice and friendly. The rooms, the bathroom, the kitchen, were all kept very clean, and each room has lockers so your things are safe. I would definitely stay here again.

Hello !!, thank you very much for your comments!! We are so happy to read that your stay in Sevilla Inn was great and you enjoyed our facilities, activities and staff :) See you next time! Manager

Great vibe great staff, really chilled in Sevilla, and got the chance to feel the atmospher of the southern of Spain.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! There is much programme offered all over the day, often for free (as Paella dinner) or quite cheap (as Sangria Night for 3€). The atmosphere is great as it is really easy to come in touch with other travellers or the hostel staff that was absolutely nice and ready to go out with the guests at night. There is a great roof terrace! The dorms and bathrooms are all clean, there is a kitchen, free wifi (didn't work the first day) and the location is unbeatable!

Hello!!Your fedback make us so happy, thank you so much!!we hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. Manager Sevilla Inn.

Perfect place to stay! Greatest staff - the create really unique atmosphere and make this hostel to a place you want to return to. Staff is also very helpfull and always ready to answer all the questions: I only asked if there is a bus connection to Madrid and receptionist searched for ticket and helped booking it. Sleeping rooms as well as common areas are very clean. Rooftop earns a special mention as it is a nice place to talk to other travellers and enjoy paella and sangria parties.

Loved the hostal! It was clean and the staff were very helpful. The wifi worked at all times. The Paella nights were unforgettable and especially with Zeita! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your comments!!we are proud to read reviews like this one. We hope to see you again. The manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5