Shenyang Sanpi Youth Hostel Reviews

No.21 Yalu River Street, Yuhong District, Shenyang, China

This place was good, a fair distance from the city centre. The staff speak no English but are very willing to try help. The beds are very thin I used the blanket to pad it out. I was one of 4 people at this hostel so was very quiet when I was there. Everyone smokes in the common room, can become overwhelming.

very good hostel

This hostel is little far from the central of shenyang city, but the bus is very useful for us. The staff is nice.

주인이 매우 친절해서 마음이 매우 안정되었습니다. 처음에 호스텔을 찾을때 162번 버스를 내리자마자 바로 뒤 건물인데도 몰랐던것은 호텔 간판이 없었기때문입니다. 거기서 운좋게 호텔 주인을 만나지 못했다면 못찾았을겁니다. 그리고 들어가는 입구도 건물뒤편 시멘트벽에 덜렁달려있는 철문으로 들어가 엘리베이터를 타고5층으로 가게되어 있는데, 복도가좁고 벽이 모두회색 시멘트로 어두컴컴해서 좀우서웠습니다. 입구의 철문 옆 회새 담볘락에 물감으로 호텔의 이름이 적혀있는 것을 봤는데 간판으로 달아놓으면 찾기가 쉬울듯합니다. 들어가서는 좀좁기는 했지만 아늑하고 편했던것같습니다. 무엇보다 친절한 주인님이 감사했습니다.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

The staff and hostel was good but, the only problem was that as soon I checked in the lady charge me the room as a walk in, she didnt pay attention to my reservation made in hostelworld.com . At the end the reservation here was useless.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Costa Rica

The lady who runs this hostel cannot speak English yet will still bend over backwards to help you. Although quite smoky in the common area, this hostel is warm and has a great vibe.