Shenyang Sanpi Youth Hostel Reviews

No.21 Yalu River Street, Yuhong District, Shenyang, China

The staff and hostel was good but, the only problem was that as soon I checked in the lady charge me the room as a walk in, she didnt pay attention to my reservation made in hostelworld.com . At the end the reservation here was useless.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Costa Rica

The lady who runs this hostel cannot speak English yet will still bend over backwards to help you. Although quite smoky in the common area, this hostel is warm and has a great vibe.

I made a mistake of walking in -17℃. Should take taxi or bus. It was late december. The building is just on the learge road but I couldn't find it soon cos the apartment looked like a ruin... I will die if the quake happens! Toilet and bathroom floor was soaked. It's ok when it's hot tho, I felt freezing. All other visitors were Chinese. There was no one speaking any English. I couldn't have conversation but hostel owners looked nice people. Heating didn't work proparly in -17℃ tempreture.