Shiva Garden Home Stay & Apartments Reviews

Shiva Garden, North Cliff;, Kurakkanni; Varkala, Trivandrum, India

i had booked to be in a dorm at 300rs per night but once i had reached there they said they had no comfirmation of my booking and that the dorm was out of action so i had to take a private room.. their "super deluxe room" at extra cost of 100rs per night, or go elsewhere and loose my deposit.. the room and bed were damp and mouldy., the wifi only worked for one day and there was no hot water to shower.. i met some good people there and the same thing happened to them too when they checked in..

• 2nd Nov 2015

When I stayed it was off season so very quiet, but I can see that when it is busy it must have a brilliant atmosphere. Staff seem nice but I didn't have much to do with them, they very kindly upgraded me to an ensuite room as it was quiet.

• 8th Jun 2015