Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The hostel is located really close to the market street, pub street and the "cheap food" street. It offers good deals for the Temples of Angkor. The rooms are big, with nice comfortable beds. The bathroom wasnt clean when we arrived and i missed a shower curtain. What was bad, that there are no lockers in the room and you cannot lock your dorm room. But if you want to you can give your valuables to the guys at the reception, who are really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place !

Staff so helpful. Room was very clean. Price good and tours good too! I stay 3 days in total and book bus to Bankok. Was happy they pick me up as watched man not picked up because he book at shed on road. I come and stay here again.

• China

Value for money I could not find any better for the price. I have stayed for less and that's what you got. I enjoyed my stay and the people I met there! Great value for money! Stay here!

• 31st Mar 2015

If you want an affordable place to stay and relax this is it! The staff are great!! Its a good casual atmosphere and tours are cheap! I was hammered by the street guys for much more than I paid with Brians tours. Seams to be really good prices! Staying in the dorm was good to know all my important equipment was stored safe at reception!! Yes will let people know about his place!

• 31st Mar 2015

A nice hostel to stay at. The rooms are big and have a great fan and AC unit to help with the heat. The location is good as well, really close to lots of places to eat. There isn't much more to the hostel. The common area has no fan or AC so it's not a good place to hang out, and there's no public computer (though they have wifi). The sheets are also a little... Less clean than i would like and the towels provided smelled awful after getting wet. Staff are very pleasant and can arrange tours!

Definitely a wonderful place to stay! Cafes 1 minute away. To be honest what more you want for a$6 a night! Bed changed daily and air con at night! To be honest i could not fault it! Sweet guys!!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

What an amazing experience Cambodia and Siem Reap was for me. I travelled through Laos and Thailand and the places I have stayed have been fair but really like this place. It was really relaxing and close to markets and cafes!! Very well located. It was actually the cleanest guesthouse I have stayed in on my holiday!! Good place and highly recommend!!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Beautiful place to stay! Staff are awesome and tours are great! It's great to see them adding new levels! Good for business! Defiantly stay again!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Wales

After staying in Phnom Penh I was much releaved when I arrived at this Villa. Brian and the staff are extremely helpful. I really liked being so close to all the restaurants and Pub Street! Yes highly recommend staying there.

• 20th Mar 2015

Brian and his staff are wonderful. I stayed a total of 4 days. I booked 3 tours which were amazing. Nights Markets are 2 min walk and great little cafes literally around the corner. Booked my furture travels to Bangkok by bus with reception. All very easy. Highly recomend staying here.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Close to what you need! Dorm is exactly what you want! Not a party place but awesome for relaxing! Recommend to check it out!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

The staff was incredibly friendly and always willing to help. The power went out once, but wasn't out for long, though apparently it had gone out for almost a full day the day before I arrived. Outside of that it was a great hostel for $5.90/night. You could definitely get a nicer hostel than this one but you will likely not find a better hostel per dollar. Definitely not a party hostel, but set up well to encourage socializing. I would stay here again if I'm ever back in Siem Reap.

• 17th Mar 2015

Good place! Close to what you need. Restaurants very close and well priced! Looked at many other places but found this to be the best!

• 15th Mar 2015

Not Great, but good hostel. A little bit far from Pub Street and Main Ave (like 5-7 min), but it's ok, because you'll find lot's of good restaurants cheaper than you'll find on Pub Street on your way to/from the hostel. The room was ok, the bathroom not so good (which I think is a common sense in the city). It's best to book all nights online, because you can have a discount. The wifi is good, when you have energy on the city and neighborhood.

One of my favorite experiences in a hostel so far! Staff is refreshingly helpful and very polite. Rooms are cleaned every day, comfortable beds, and perfect location. The tours offered the hostel are a great price, and have easy access to Pub Street and the Night Market! Met some great people here. Only downside was my bed the first night had no air flow so slept hot, but i moved to a different bunk the next night and slept wonderfully. I recommend this hostel!

Beautiful little place!! The foyer or meeting place is great! Well situated and close to all cafes and markets. Close to Pub Street also! Their tours are well priced and definitely worth booking with them as I was ripped off by the guy from the bus!! Check it out! !

• 10th Mar 2015

The staff are wonderful! Try to help with everything! Tours, bus ticket and basically any further travels! Honestly a fountain of information which was delightful!! This made me feel very safe moving forward! Cheers and def recommend!

• 6th Mar 2015

Had the best stay!! Brian and his wife who run it are great! They do everthing that can be done for you! Tours and bus tickets are easy and cheap plus they pick you up! yes reccomend!

• 5th Mar 2015

Great place! Yes I recommend! Very clean! Wonderful place to stay@!!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Great little place! I have read most of the reviews and agreed. Definitely clean neat and tidy! Very chep for what you get!!

• 4th Mar 2015