Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Not a hostel. It's a Guesthouse.

Hello, Thankyou for your review. Not sure of what the problem was and why you rated us so low? You are correct however... We are a Guesthouse! Regards SRHGV

Great hostel away from the craziness of Pub Street, but within walking distance of the area. The tours available through the hostel were great and I highly recommend them. Only downside was the lack of lockers, but you can leave valuables at the front desk and they'll lock them up behind the desk, so it's not a big issue. Everyone was super helpful and overall it was a great stay!

Friendly staff, although the locals would barely speak any English. Room was large, clean and the guesthouse itself is located centrally, yet in a rather quiet place. Kind of best of both :) Internet sucked to be honest, which normally I don't care about; but in this case it was super bad. From what I learned they are working on improving it.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Fantastic little guesthouse! Staff were great. Tours were unbelievable. 4 minute walk to Pub Street. Great location. Extended 3 nights.

• 12th Nov 2014

I stayed only a night but I didn't like the dormitory! The hotel itself quite nice from outside but it's not a hostel and no atmosphere! Bathroom let me down!! Bathtubs and it was dirty!!! Far away from the town ( walking distance but a but up north! )

Wonderful and clean Guesthouse!! Extremely close to Nightmarkets and heaps of cafes and bars. Tours to Angkor Wat and other temples were easily organised at reception!! My bus to Bangkok was also easily organised at reception! Very happy with my stay so recommend for sure! Thank you!!!

• 10th Nov 2014

Venue and staff are awesome. Smiles all day! Most relaxing for me.

• 3rd Nov 2014

One of the best guesthouse I have stayed so far. Brian and his staff really make you stay relaxing. Nothing to hard. I extended my stay an extra 2 nights. Room cleaned everyday. My tuk tuk driver was also great and took me to a safe place to eat while I was on my tour of the temples. Keep up the good work!!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Very good and clean. Very close to night market. Temples was amazing!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • China

This places says that it has meals available, a restaurant and a bar but it doesn't so just as a heads up for everyone you will have to go out to eat.

Had a great stay!! Everything was so close!!! Recommend for sure!

• 27th Oct 2014

Definitely recommend!!! Close to everything you need, cafes, bars, markets ect!!!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Very clean! Owner great for information. Close shops and market. Angkor Wat is amazing tour.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • China

Staff is very friendly, location is good but not perfect, it is clean but not superclean.

Great little guesthouse right in the heart of the nightlife. Close to shops and cafes. Had a wonderful stay.

• 20th Oct 2014

Wonderful place to relax!!! moved on after a few nights. Recommend highly!!

• 16th Oct 2014

Great place and wonderful staff! Excellent value for money and being so close to shops and markets. Really enjoyed my stay!

• 15th Oct 2014

This is a good place for muslims because it is near 2 muslim's restaurants

Very well run family guesthouse! Exceptionally clean and very close to all requirements. Tours and bus tickets are all available upon request! Thank you for the lovely stay.

• 13th Oct 2014

Australian Brian, who runs the place, shows concern for his guests. He gives tips on the must-see sites and the tourist traps. He renders fast service as well. He arranged for our airport pickup via tuktuk and bought bus tickets to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Location is great. There are nearby restaurants for early morning breakfast, walking distance from the markets & night bars.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in Siem Reap Soon. Regards SRHGV

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5