Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I liked it very much. Thank you.

• 30th Apr 2015

Great location, super friendly Aussie host, very spacious private rooms and nice place in general. Ended up extending our reservation with no problem. Stayed four nights and room was not cleaned, not even the bin, however I'm sure we could have asked to have it done as other requests were no problem at all! Tuktuk drivers through them are reliable.

Beautiful place to stay!!! Brian and his staff are great!! Tours well priced! One thing book a bus through them as saw 2 guys not picked up and lost money!!

• 10th Apr 2015

It's a hotel not a hostel ! 2 bunk beds in a room isn't a hostel? Its not set up for it ! There's nothing for back pack ers Staff Arnt helpful apart frm the owner! Why is on hostel world ?? I've stayed in worse but this should/could be a 100% better.

Loved it! Place is beautiful with all the wooden furniture. Very clean also. I will return.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel is located really close to the market street, pub street and the "cheap food" street. It offers good deals for the Temples of Angkor. The rooms are big, with nice comfortable beds. The bathroom wasnt clean when we arrived and i missed a shower curtain. What was bad, that there are no lockers in the room and you cannot lock your dorm room. But if you want to you can give your valuables to the guys at the reception, who are really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place !

More a hotel than a traditional hostel but no complaints. Cheap price, nice facilities, excellent tuk tuk tour driver. Wouldn't stay there if travelling by myself but otherwise very nice

I have to say, this place really looks after their patrons. I ended up staying a total of 4 nights. The rooms are huge and clean. The cleanest I have stayed so far on my holiday. The tour to Angkor Wat I easily booked with reception and same with my bus ticket to Bangkok. All too easy! Enjoyed every minute of Siem Reap so ill be back!

• 5th Apr 2015

I have been traveling for around 4 months through Indonesia and South East Asia and have to say this was one of the best places I have stayed at especially for the money. The dorm was clean and the people that were there were awesome! Beautiful foyer to sit and have a beer or 2. Close to cafés and bars. Staff were awesome. Really loved my stay.

• 4th Apr 2015

Definitely a great place to stay! Close to all you need and the night life in the immediate area is excellent. No need to walk myles to food and bars. Everything is so close especially the markets! Staff are great and Brian is running an excellent place with affordable prices. Thanx for the stay and will pass on my recommendations.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Comfortable for price paid. Not a sociable environment. A lot of mosquitos, perhaps due to sewer just outside. Friendly staff, although often hard to communicate in English. Tea and coffee kindly offered throughout the day. Close to Pub St. Friendly Tuk Tuk service.

Staff so helpful. Room was very clean. Price good and tours good too! I stay 3 days in total and book bus to Bankok. Was happy they pick me up as watched man not picked up because he book at shed on road. I come and stay here again.

• China

Value for money I could not find any better for the price. I have stayed for less and that's what you got. I enjoyed my stay and the people I met there! Great value for money! Stay here!

• 31st Mar 2015

If you want an affordable place to stay and relax this is it! The staff are great!! Its a good casual atmosphere and tours are cheap! I was hammered by the street guys for much more than I paid with Brians tours. Seams to be really good prices! Staying in the dorm was good to know all my important equipment was stored safe at reception!! Yes will let people know about his place!

• 31st Mar 2015

A nice hostel to stay at. The rooms are big and have a great fan and AC unit to help with the heat. The location is good as well, really close to lots of places to eat. There isn't much more to the hostel. The common area has no fan or AC so it's not a good place to hang out, and there's no public computer (though they have wifi). The sheets are also a little... Less clean than i would like and the towels provided smelled awful after getting wet. Staff are very pleasant and can arrange tours!

Definitely a wonderful place to stay! Cafes 1 minute away. To be honest what more you want for a$6 a night! Bed changed daily and air con at night! To be honest i could not fault it! Sweet guys!!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

What an amazing experience Cambodia and Siem Reap was for me. I travelled through Laos and Thailand and the places I have stayed have been fair but really like this place. It was really relaxing and close to markets and cafes!! Very well located. It was actually the cleanest guesthouse I have stayed in on my holiday!! Good place and highly recommend!!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Beautiful place to stay! Staff are awesome and tours are great! It's great to see them adding new levels! Good for business! Defiantly stay again!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Wales

After staying in Phnom Penh I was much releaved when I arrived at this Villa. Brian and the staff are extremely helpful. I really liked being so close to all the restaurants and Pub Street! Yes highly recommend staying there.

• 20th Mar 2015

Brian and his staff are wonderful. I stayed a total of 4 days. I booked 3 tours which were amazing. Nights Markets are 2 min walk and great little cafes literally around the corner. Booked my furture travels to Bangkok by bus with reception. All very easy. Highly recomend staying here.

• 19th Mar 2015