Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Holiday Garden, From the first correspondence, SRHG was very helpful and informative of the best ways to get around. It is a little outside of the city centre, but everything was within walking distance. The room was spacious and well kept. It was cleaned everyday. Whenever my friend and I came back from a day-trip, someone was always cleaning. The staff was friendly and helped us choose day-trips and arrange drivers for them. There is no breakfast available, but there are many options nearby.

Hi, Thank you for your review on our villa. It is great to hear positive feedback as my staff and I try vey hard to keep everybody so happy. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back sometime soon. Kind Regards SRHGV

Great location, lovely owner, helpful polite staff...nothing bad to say. 5/5

Close enough to centre of town but still really relaxed. Dorm was super clean, and the front patio was deluxe of an afternoon. I really enjoyed staying here.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff and clean room. On one evening the water pressure was a bit low, but the next morning it was fine. Walking distance from the center (night markets, pub street, etc.), but very quiet.

• 18th Jan 2015

Hello, Thank you for your feed back. We really appreciate positive responses. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Enjoy the rest of you holiday and safe travels... Regards SRHGV

No lockers and rooms not locked, but you can leave your valuables at the reception. There were quite a few mosquitoes in the room, luckily one guy had a mosquitoes repellent coils.

The owner Brian was very helpful, We encounter some incident in Siem Reap and he came to help us all with his local wife helping us translating. Furthermore, he constantly check on us to make sure we are ok until the end of our stay. I would definitely recommend to all traveler as it is also worth the money. All in all, I will definitely stay in that hostel if I were to visit Siem Reap in the future.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Hello Thankyou for your feedback. We really appreciate it. It was an interesting time you had here and we are happy that you were all able to enjoy your stay.... We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. We also hope you are feeling better.... Take care. Thanks again... Regards SRHGV

Very clean! Close Nightmarkets and pub street. Short walk. Many things to see close by!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Had a really great stay here! Brian was a great host and really helpful whenever we had questions about this or that in Siem Reap. Room was clean, wifi connection was pretty good and worked consistently both in the room and in the living room downstairs. There are a couple of cute house kittens. Location is pretty good, just a 10 minute walk over to Pub Street or other night markets. Plenty of eateries around.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback as it helps us grow in this very busy town. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Safe Journey... Regards SRHGV

Place is good location and very fair price! Close to what needed food and fun! Wifi was not bad so be in Cambodia! Yes good place to stay. Owner very helpful too! Ask him question and will help!!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • China

Wifi very dodgy and shower not great but at least hot water.

• 4th Jan 2015

Good value for the price

No lockers and no lock on our dorm room which meant there was nowhere safe to store your stuff. We left our passports behind reception in a small safe there which can be opened by the reception staff. About a 5/10 minute walk to pub street area.

Hello Thanks for your feed back. We don't have lockers due to them being damaged and property stolen by other guests in the dorm. Since storing valuables at reception not 1 item has gone missing. There is a lock on the dorm door and the key is at reception plus I have 24 hour reception as security. Not sure what you mean by that comment. Enjoy your future travels. Regards SRHGV

I moved to this place from another hostel from very close by that rated higher! 3 things that stood out. More friendly. Cheaper. Better people! Plus nice and chilled. Relaxed on the balcony with a couple of people having a beer. If you want a nice place to enjoy your stay then here is the place!

• 28th Dec 2014

There weren't any lockers, but you could store you things at the reception. The bathroom wasn't really clean but i could handle it. I would advise this hostel.

I have been traveling around most of South East Asia and for the great value for money thid place has to offer is great. Its clean neat and tidy. I have seen some shockers in the past 3 months and this place stacks up. Walking distance to basically everything. What more could you ask for. One thing I liked it was not a party place but a great place to chill. Nice people to meet and have a couple of beers. Recommend for sure!

• 27th Dec 2014

nice staff, nice location, nice guesthouse, nice place to stay

Hello, We really appreciate your feed back. Thank you for the comments and we hope you have a wonderful vacation. Be safe and hope to see you sometime in the future back in Cambodia. Best regards SRHGV

Had an awesome stay! Did the temples 3 days and one thing I found was the villa's prices were far cheaper than the guys on the street. I loved the room. Exceptionally clean!! Every day I went out my bed was clean by the time I got back!!! Thats good service for you!! Staff were great and doing a great job as nothing was a bother. Thanks and definitely recommend!!!

• 23rd Dec 2014

Absolutely no atmosphere, staff pretty unhelpful, intermittent power, dodgy end of town next to stinky canal. Comfy beds, close to pub street, clean. More like a hotel.

Hello, Well that's interesting as when we spoke you were very happy. No atmosphere? We are not a party hostel by any means and you looked like you were enjoying yourselves drinking out front. From all our other comments are staff are great so not sure regarding your response. Intermittent power. As you were made fully aware the WHOLE of Siem Reap had NO power. Not just my place. Dodgy end? I am in the most vibrant part that is booming. Very sad as you said you were happy. Safe travels.

Clean hostel considering the Siemreap standard. The staffs are so kind.

Overall a good place, good location nice stuff. .. I slept in the dorm - no socket or a lamp near the bed, so not that comfortable. The WiFi wasn't working that well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5