Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Wonderful place to relax!!! moved on after a few nights. Recommend highly!!

• 16th Oct 2014

Great place and wonderful staff! Excellent value for money and being so close to shops and markets. Really enjoyed my stay!

• 15th Oct 2014

This is a good place for muslims because it is near 2 muslim's restaurants

Very well run family guesthouse! Exceptionally clean and very close to all requirements. Tours and bus tickets are all available upon request! Thank you for the lovely stay.

• 13th Oct 2014

Australian Brian, who runs the place, shows concern for his guests. He gives tips on the must-see sites and the tourist traps. He renders fast service as well. He arranged for our airport pickup via tuktuk and bought bus tickets to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Location is great. There are nearby restaurants for early morning breakfast, walking distance from the markets & night bars.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in Siem Reap Soon. Regards SRHGV

Siem Reap Holiday Garden was the best part of my vacation so far. Brian was able to help me with my future travels of Cambodia including bus tickets and tuk tuk driver in Phnom Penh. Thanks for all your help. Recommend for sure!

• 8th Oct 2014

Excellent place to chill out for a week. Quite and clean. What else could you ask for!!! Price is perfect!!

• 7th Oct 2014

Beautiful and clean!!!!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Had great stay at guesthouse. Very clean and close to markets. Owner organised 2 tours for me. Good price too. Very good.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Stayed in dorm 1 night then in a renovated deluxe double room.. Close to all especially night markets!! Great location!!

• 28th Sep 2014

friendly, helpful staff. great location that sits just outside the main town. not much of an atmosphere when we were there. its very much a guest house. but if you want a good value, quiet, clean and comfy place to sleep after the town. It's a great place to stay.

Staff are great.. Lovely little place and very cosy!! Doing a great job! Keep it up!!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great place. Brian was able to arrange all tours at the best price. Unfortunately I got scamed by an outside tuk tuk driver on the night I arrived!! Charged me double!! The place is close to everything you need. Was looked after so well. Very happy with my stay!

• 20th Sep 2014

Cozy place to chill out. Bars, restaurants, night market within 10min walk. If you want to book tuk tuk for a fair price or tour around temples, do it with them. Would love to come back!

Great and recommend!!

• 13th Sep 2014

Staff were so understanding of my needs. Fantastic. Have recommended to all travellers on my vacation.

• 12th Sep 2014

Great place to stay! Very clean and staff so helpful.

• 8th Sep 2014

I had a great 3 days in Siem Reap at Brian's place. Great hospitality from the staff, had a 6 bed dorm all to myself for the 3 days I was there and staff was always ready to help when I needed info. Also it did the mini tour of Angkor and it was fantastic ( 6 hours for $14 you cannot beat that that) thanks again Brian and if I pass through again I will definitely stay at your place! Highly recommend! Close to everything including pub street also

Location is great, just a short walk from d night market and other amenities. Room is clean, but a little improvement won't hurt. Fan is a bit slow and apart from that we had a pleasant stay in SRHG.

Very well presented. Very well run. Extremely clean! Had a problem with air con and I let the owner (Brian) know and was fixed immediately. Thanks.

• 3rd Sep 2014