Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

What a wonderful place! It's beautifully quiet and close to everything you need. The rooms are simple but lovely and spacious. We loved the chairs out the front to chill in. The free tea and coffee, although simple, is very much appreciated!! Note that early check ins really aren't possible, but they have staff 24/7 and you can leave your bags with them or even sleep on the couch should you need! Thank you Siem Reap Holiday Garden for an easy and enjoyable stay!

Excellent value for money. Not a typical hostel where you can socialize. The rooms were pretty big, especially considering the rent. A 5 minute from the noise of pub streets makes it perfect for a good nights sleep after a night out.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • India

This hostel goes above and beyond - from the pickup service at our bus stop, to the arranged tours, to the laundry service. Location is great - quiet, but just around the corner from markets and cheap food. There are also three very cute cats.

We stayed here for 4 nights and greatly enjoyed our time at this hostel. It was a good location right off a main strip of good cheap restaurants. Also only a 5 min walk to Pub Street. The place is nice and quiet, so good for sleep, but not much atmosphere for meeting fellow travelers. The rooms and bathrooms were spacious and clean, and the cable TV was nice with English channels. Over all I would highly recommend this place.

Had some issues regarding the pickup, but the staff more than made up for it. We used the guesthouse to get our Vietnam Visas, do laundry and get a tuktuk driver - all of which went great. Our room was clean, had excellent AC and a very comfortable bed. Each floor has a router so the wifi is decent, unless your room is at the other end of the hall. The location was good, only about 5 minutes to the heart of the city. Excellent value. Definitely Recommended.

Great hostel that is very close to many interesting things- bars, restaurants, historic sites- it's great. Everything is clean and the staff was excellent. They were very helpful and friendly; they even helped when we had a medical emergency! 10/10, would definitely stay again!

I've had a great stay at SRHGV! The staff was very nice and helpful, and our room was much more than what we thought we'd get for such a price. I'd like to bring up the laundry thing, because both my friend and I recieved items that did not belong to us, and missed some of our own - the staff helped us to solve this problem, but it just shouldn't happen.

I stayed at the Holiday Garden hostel for 4 days and had a very nice stay there. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. One thing that I really like about this hostel that I don't typically see at other hostels is that the staff cleans your room and private bathroom everyday and gives you a clean towel. Not a party hostel which I liked. Would definitely recommend this place to people traveling to Siem Reap.

One of the best hostels/hotels I've stayed in S.E.A. Cool place, super nice staff, great location! They picked me up from the airport for free. Beds are big. "Mon" picked me up from the airport in his tuk tuk and ended up being me driver for my whole trip. What a guy!!! So nice and helpful. Drove me around to all the temples and out to the country to see a really cool temple. Highly recommend "mon" . Brian the owner was very nice and his wife.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden made my stay wonderful! Customer service was great! Helped with everything I asked! Tours, visas ect! Great and easy! Very affordable also. Recommend.

• 19th Jan 2016

Super friendly stuff. The owner and his wife were very nice and helpful. Most of all I recomend Yon, the Tuk Tuk driver, who drove us around Angkor Wat.

I spent Xmas and NY here and I cannot thank Brian and Pai for being so accomadating, the rooms are extremely spacious, the showers are hot, you have as much free tea and coffee as you like! It was one of the best hostels I have stayed in throughout Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam! Plus one dollar breakfast a stones throw away! Although there was no pool we used holiday garden Vila pool most days...only bad thing I can comment was the mosquitos ate me alive but that happens every where!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fantastic place. Fantastic staff and very helpful. Very close to central town and markets but far enough away from the noise. Booked tours and my bus ticket at reception which made things so easy! Lovely place and definitely recommend to stay here.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

A family of great kittens lives here, a real pleasure to play with. Excellent place to stay, staff very helpful with organising way to the Angkor complex. Rooms very new and modern.

Very helpful and friendly staff! Very clean and close to central town. Tours to temples were amazing. Value for money you can't beat SRHGV. Recommend.

• 12th Jan 2016

Value for money the best I have stayed. Staff were great, very helpful and place was very clean. Their service was excellent and always ready to help. I have recommended to many travelers!

• Hungary

Truly wonderful place. I didn't expect the hospitality I received from Brian, Pia and their staff! My room and reception are immaculately clean. Close to Night Market and Pub Street so easy to walk everywhere.. Really loved my stay..

• 12th Jan 2016

Perfect place to stay! Dorm was great! Newly renovated! Owner and his staff are amazing and doing a wonderful job! Very clean and highly recommend!

• 11th Jan 2016

Fantastically run guesthouse. Everything available at reception. Tours and busses ect! Staff are very reliable and the owners are great to give you good advice! Definitely recommend. By the way price was great too!!

• 11th Jan 2016

Amazing stay. Amazing people running it! Brian and Pia are wonderful. Place is clean and when you walk in you are welcome. Room was cleaned daily which I have to say never seen in other place I have stayed! Close to pub street and night markets so easy to walk and safe! Highly recommend a and have done to many travelers.

• 9th Jan 2016