Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

It was a little bit expensive since they didn't give is sheets nor Breakfast and the hotel tours are too expensive. Anyway it was nice.

Fantastic place to chill!! Free coffee in reception and a big flatscreen T.V. Staff so helpful booking my 2 tours and bus to get to Bangkok. Hassel free at this place. Markets only 2 mins away. Very convenient!!!

• 2nd Dec 2014

Originally booked in at the mad monkey but our room was terrible so booked this place last minute. Good location and standard of room, great staff, also really reasonably priced. Definitely recommended

Hello, Thanks for your review. Every little bit helps our small business. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay compared to your previous choice. Look forward to seeing you again some day. Safe travels. Regards SRHGV Team

Very nice Hostel, After reservation a very good mail will be send with all the information and ongoing scams. Arranged TukTuk driver is very good, and prices are ok! Room was very very big, the biggest on my entire holiday!! The market is on walking distance (5 mins) and in the street around the corner, cheap restaurants and bars are available.

Hello, Thankyou so much for your review. We really appreciate them as my staff work so hard. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you back sometime in the future. Regards SRHGV Team

Staff was great! Extremely accommodating and friendly. Later back atmosphere a great place fire backpackers.

• 25th Nov 2014

Guesthouse, staff, tours very good. Good value! Clean!

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • China

The villa was awesome! I arrived a day early to my mistake but was accomodated immediately. I was shown a twin room where I ended up staying for my whole stay. The room was huge and aircon was cold to my much suprise. Room was cleaned daily if you remember to leave the key ;). Tours were cheap too as expected to pay a little more. Definitely worth a look for sure!

• 22nd Nov 2014

This is a villa that is just 5 minutes walk from the centre of the action but far enough away to afford a good night's sleep. We had a double room with en suite shower & air con. Brian and his delightful staff offer fantastic service, including complimentary tea and coffee in the reception area. Wifi was good. The tuktuk arranged by the hotel (Mr Raya) looked after us for our 3 days there. Brian arranged for us to be met at Phnom Penh unknown to us! Thoroughly recommend & many thanks!

Hello, Thank you so much for your review as it means the world to our business. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Enjoy your journey and be safe. Maybe sometime we will see you back in Cambodia again soon. Regards SRHGV

Not a hostel. It's a Guesthouse.

Hello, Thankyou for your review. Not sure of what the problem was and why you rated us so low? You are correct however... We are a Guesthouse! Regards SRHGV

This hostel is a 2 minute walk from the massive Night Markets and surrounded by heaps of restaurants and bars! Far enough away not to hear them during the night! The dorm was great and met heaps of travelers that were going in same direction as me. Brian and his staff are doing an excellent job!! Keep it up!!!

• 16th Nov 2014

Great hostel away from the craziness of Pub Street, but within walking distance of the area. The tours available through the hostel were great and I highly recommend them. Only downside was the lack of lockers, but you can leave valuables at the front desk and they'll lock them up behind the desk, so it's not a big issue. Everyone was super helpful and overall it was a great stay!

Friendly staff, although the locals would barely speak any English. Room was large, clean and the guesthouse itself is located centrally, yet in a rather quiet place. Kind of best of both :) Internet sucked to be honest, which normally I don't care about; but in this case it was super bad. From what I learned they are working on improving it.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Fantastic little guesthouse! Staff were great. Tours were unbelievable. 4 minute walk to Pub Street. Great location. Extended 3 nights.

• 12th Nov 2014

I stayed only a night but I didn't like the dormitory! The hotel itself quite nice from outside but it's not a hostel and no atmosphere! Bathroom let me down!! Bathtubs and it was dirty!!! Far away from the town ( walking distance but a but up north! )

Wonderful and clean Guesthouse!! Extremely close to Nightmarkets and heaps of cafes and bars. Tours to Angkor Wat and other temples were easily organised at reception!! My bus to Bangkok was also easily organised at reception! Very happy with my stay so recommend for sure! Thank you!!!

• 10th Nov 2014

Venue and staff are awesome. Smiles all day! Most relaxing for me.

• 3rd Nov 2014

One of the best guesthouse I have stayed so far. Brian and his staff really make you stay relaxing. Nothing to hard. I extended my stay an extra 2 nights. Room cleaned everyday. My tuk tuk driver was also great and took me to a safe place to eat while I was on my tour of the temples. Keep up the good work!!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Very good and clean. Very close to night market. Temples was amazing!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • China

This places says that it has meals available, a restaurant and a bar but it doesn't so just as a heads up for everyone you will have to go out to eat.

Had a great stay!! Everything was so close!!! Recommend for sure!

• 27th Oct 2014