Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

My stay was very short unfortunately but loved Siem Reap Holiday Garden. Only stayed 2 nights but from what I saw it was in the best location where all the cafes and bars are. 5 minute from the famous "Pub Street" so that made a huge difference. Staff were great and had a lovely welcome after a long day on the bus. Book bus tickets with them otherwise you will not get picked up. Watched 3 people have massive problems and the tickets same price.....

• 27th May 2015

The service was wonderful. To be honest Brian and his wife could not do more for you. They are on call 100% of the time and you are able to book tours and future busses ect at reception. the room is very clean and beds changed daily so when out for the day its great to come back to a clean bed. Markets and cafes are so close so not far to walk for a feed. Very happy to recommend.

• 23rd May 2015

Brian was a great host, really helpful and knowledgable about the area

Wonderful place and wonder staff. Its on a very busy street close to the markets and food district. Highly accessible to everything and a 4 min walk from "Pub Street"! Temples are great too.

For the price it's perfect! The dorm only allows 6 people as some places I have stayed has had 10! Too many but 6 was great! They also have a second bathroom for everybody which was awesome! Reception area and the front verandah was great to chill on and have a couple of drinks like most people did!

• 13th May 2015

The staff and owner are amazing... They do as much as they can so you enjoy your stay. Definitely book tickets through them as I watched 2 rooms not get their bus and loose money. Terrible service by street vendors. Anyway had a wonderful time there. Look forward to coming back someday.

• 10th May 2015

Loved my stay!! I upgraded from dorm to a single room which was beautiful with a huge shower! My room was cleaned every day which was nice to come back too! Very hot though but a wonderful place to see!

• 9th May 2015

The place is great. Awesome location close to pub street and night market. The staff are great and so helpful. Really made my stay.

Great place and great location!! I'll be back!!

• 7th May 2015

Expected a lot more from this hostel after seeing rating.The dorm rooms only had one bathroom, which was below average, for 8 guests and that was it. There was not a toilet or even a sink to use if somebody was in the shower. Sink and toilet gun were both messed up. Common area was lacking. When there was an issue with the power the owner was extremely rude and not accommodating to his customers. I moved to the siem reap hostel and had a great stay the remainder of my time in the city.

Hello, Sorry you didn't like your stay. The dorm houses only 6 people so not sure where the others came from? Out in the kitchen area there is a second sink, toilet and shower for overflow. What is lacking in the common area? It has 40' plasma and DVD player for all to use. Not sure what you mean. Power outage are extremely regular in Siem Reap and are out of our hands. How did I not accommodate you? You had water and a bed. Absolutely not a thing I could do. Sorry about your stay. SRHGV

I liked it very much. Thank you.

• 30th Apr 2015

Brian and his staff are great! They are very easy to approach and understanding of your needs! Was able to book busses and tours with them easily! Didnt get ripped off as their prices are spot on! Highly recommend!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Great little guesthouse! Enjoyed my stay in Siem Reap so much I stayed an extra 2 nights! Very comfortable beds and so close to all you need which was awesome so you really didn't need to go to far. Pub street is a 5 minute walk and the road it is on there are heaps of people walking late at night so you do feel very safe. Yes definitely recommend!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • China

Had the best stay at this villa!! Met so many lovely people!! Brian and his wife are awesome hosts and can help you with all needs like bus tickets and tours! Keep up the good work guys!

The owner is super nice! We had a week long black out but not really the fault of the hostel, they even gave us some refund. location is excellent near the night market and the hotel itself is super spacious and clean.

Great place. Staff very friendly and helpful. Markets and restaurants very close to hostel. Will recommend.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • China

I liked the place very much! People there very nice and help me with my travel! Bed cleaned every day whick I not expect but good! Food close so good also and cheap! Good place to stay!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Wonderful guesthouse! Best I have stayed in so far. Brian and his wife do a great job! Place Is so clean! The chill out area is great to relax and watch TV and check out the footy! Keep up the good work people!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great location, super friendly Aussie host, very spacious private rooms and nice place in general. Ended up extending our reservation with no problem. Stayed four nights and room was not cleaned, not even the bin, however I'm sure we could have asked to have it done as other requests were no problem at all! Tuktuk drivers through them are reliable.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden is one of the best places I have stayed on my trip so far! Nice and clean and Brian and his staff were really comforting especially as a single girl travelling. Tours were wonderful an well priced! I am already planning to return to Siem Reap.

• 15th Apr 2015