Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place! Close to all and staff were great to deal with!

• 18th Jul 2014

Lovely place to chill! Night market only 1 min away. Heaps of restaurants close by and within walking distance! Staff are very helpful!

• 13th Jul 2014

Thank you Brian and staff loved your hotel and very professional attitude . Scott from Oz

Hello, Thankyou so much for your comments. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We will soon to have a beer in Australia. Regards P&B

The owner Brian was a nice guy to talk to and offers lots of local knowledge. Our room was clean and spacious, but the sink was falling off the wall which caused it to leak all over the floor and your feet whenever you used it. It could use some TLC I guess.

Ok hostel, not great for atmosphere for meeting other ppl. Close to the city which is small anyways. Bed Sheets are changed everyday. Tour and bus bookings are pricier through the hostel. I just rented a bicycle down the street for $1/day which was good for seeing everythin including the temples.

Very nice place! Brian and his staff go out of their way to please you whist there! As a single female traveler was made very safe. Only issue was being ripped off by a tuk tuk driver down the road!

• 10th Jul 2014

Siem Reap was awesome!! Siem Reap Holiday Garden Villa was awesome too! Loved my stay!!!

• 9th Jul 2014

2 min to night market and a further 2 min to pub street! It was lovely to stay in a budget accommodation of this caliber! Immaculatly clean! Great work!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Lovely atmosphere good location and the pool and bar was the best.

Hello, Thank you so much for your comment, Just one problem though. I don't have a pool. Sorry but wrong Villa. Regards SRHGV

its such a nice villa. clean and helpful staff. 10 mins walking to pub street. good location.

For an older person it was just great. Booked 1 night and stayed 3. Everthing was easily organised and my personal driver was great! Nothing was too hard. I will pass this experience to all my friends!

• 5th Jul 2014

Hello, Thank you for your comments on my Villa, Its lovely to hear that people enjoyed their stay. As we are a small business everything helps. Kind Regards SRHGV

Great place to chill out! When I stayed there was many people to talk to and have a beer. Even the owner had a beer with me!! The tour was the highlight of my time in Cambodia!!! Definitely recommend!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hello, Thanks for your comments. It was a good day too. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Best wishes on you future travels. Kind Regards SRHGV

Beautiful architecture, but feels like a fixer-upper. Our sink leaked, our bathroom light didn't work properly, and the toilet was cracked. However, for the money the private room for two was very nice.

Awesome place and close to everything you need! Exceptionally clean! Great value for money! I will be highly recommending to all travelers along the way!

• 29th Jun 2014

Hello, Thanks for your comments. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. All the best on your travels. Regards SRHGV

I had a very pleasant stay! The temples were great. Staff and owner were wonderful.

• 28th Jun 2014

It was extremely difficult to communicate with any of the front desk staff; their English was minimal at best. Loud construction on an addition to the hostel began early in the mornings. Because of the climate of the area, bugs are everywhere, which perhaps is to be expected. However, due to the openness of the lobby area, you couldn't even sit down there without getting eaten alive by mosquitos. On a positive note, quick walk to pub street and large rooms and beds.

good common area. location wasnt too bad. it's a 5-8 min walk from the night market. the dorms could have been cleaner. it was musty when you walk into the dorm room. the bathroom was not very clean (not disgusting either) and shower was clogged. staff is very friendly. they provide a sheet with recommended tuk tuk prices. it helped me determine what was a fair price for a tuk tuk ride. no lockers. free luggage storage.

Had a wonderful stay. Probably the best on my trip so far. Sheets cleaned daily. Staff were great.

• 26th Jun 2014

Hello, Thankyou for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Best Regards SRHGV

No sheets, ants everywhere, bin not emptied from guests before

• 25th Jun 2014

Hello, No Sheets? There are sheets and blankets on all my beds, even the dorm room. Ants and bin not emptied? This does not sound like my Villa. Regards SRHGV

5 min walk from the centre, meaning it's both convenient while not being too loud..overall a great value :)

Hi, Really appreciate your feed back. We try our best to make all happy. Best regards on your travels SRHGV

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4