Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice place. Beautiful furniture. Comfortable and quiet.

A lot of misquitos in the room, which was not good! The staff didnt seem to care

What an amazing little guesthouse!! Actually the cleanest I have stayed in, in south east asia. Brian and his wife do a great job. Prices are perfect. Keep up the good work!! I will be back to stay later this year.

• 18th Feb 2015

Clean, comfortable, and very large room with working hot water, A/C, tv, and wifi. The only very small issue was with one of the receptionists (I think she was new) who wasn't able to help me with a lot of my questions (i.e. almost not being able to check out before my bus arrived because she couldn't use the credit card machine, giving me wrong information about the tours) but it really wasn't anything too serious. Otherwise, friendly, helpful staff, great location, comfortable rooms.

This hostel was great! It's a 5 minute walk from everything there is to do in town (Old Market, Night Market, Pub Street) except the temples. To see the temples the hostel can set you up with their friendly tuk tuk drivers. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and can help you plan your days out. The location is great and the rooms are very nice. The sheets and pillow cases didn't look the cleanest, and there were a lot of mosquitoes in the room, but everything else was nice.

Great Guest House. Would stay again. Perfect location. Not far from the nightlife but far enough you don't hear the noise. Only complaint was the water pressure in the shower. The water barely came out. We were only there 2 nights so wasn't a huge problem but would be if you were staying longer. Staff English is ok...not great but they can book things for you.

• 14th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my two nights at holiday garden. The hostel room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room had an a/c unit and a fan so it was plenty comfortable temperature wise. The wifi was the best wifi I've had on my trip. The owner Ryan was very helpful with helping us with our daily plans. All in all a positive experience and would recommend unless you're looking for a party hostel.

Fantastic place - friendly, welcoming and quiet aith a great location. Lovely building and super-clean rooms. I was sorry to leave.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at in Cambodia. Friendly and helpful staff that truly wants the best for you. We just felt so welcomed. Great rooms, big beds, just perfect!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

The owner, I forgot his name, was amazingly helpful. Made sure we didn't get scammed and told us about sketchy encounters that other girls have had at certain bars- which was appreciated cause you can never be too cautious as a girl

I loved my stay!!! Room was clean and staff were wonderdul!!! Great place to chill. Close to everything!!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Clean spacious rooms. Nice hot showers. Right next to strip of cheap and yummy restaurants. Would def recommend staying here.

We loved our stay at this hostel. It is just out of the busy city centre, thats what we like. In 5 min you are in the pubstreet, but at the hostel you dont hear any noise. Air conditioned room, clean, even a bathtub! Big beds and the owner is very helpful. The only thing is that there was not that much pressure on the shower en there is no safe in the room. But you can leave you valuable stuff at the reception. Excellent value for money!

• 30th Jan 2015

Our room was really spacious but there were mosquitos. The bathroom drainage could use some repair. The pillows smelled different.

The owner of the hostel was really helpful...he gave us so many tips which have been helpful for the rest of the out trip. Good comfortable beds and a good central location. Would definitely stay again

• 22nd Jan 2015

Holiday Garden, From the first correspondence, SRHG was very helpful and informative of the best ways to get around. It is a little outside of the city centre, but everything was within walking distance. The room was spacious and well kept. It was cleaned everyday. Whenever my friend and I came back from a day-trip, someone was always cleaning. The staff was friendly and helped us choose day-trips and arrange drivers for them. There is no breakfast available, but there are many options nearby.

Hi, Thank you for your review on our villa. It is great to hear positive feedback as my staff and I try vey hard to keep everybody so happy. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back sometime soon. Kind Regards SRHGV

Great location, lovely owner, helpful polite staff...nothing bad to say. 5/5

Close to everything you need! Night Market is a 2 min walk which has all new shops by the look and a new bar in the middle!! Pub street is approximately 2 minutes further. The room was great and number one for me was it's clean neat and tidy. Room was cleaned everyday. Good job guys and for sure will recommend!

• 20th Jan 2015

Close enough to centre of town but still really relaxed. Dorm was super clean, and the front patio was deluxe of an afternoon. I really enjoyed staying here.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff and clean room. On one evening the water pressure was a bit low, but the next morning it was fine. Walking distance from the center (night markets, pub street, etc.), but very quiet.

• 18th Jan 2015

Hello, Thank you for your feed back. We really appreciate positive responses. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Enjoy the rest of you holiday and safe travels... Regards SRHGV

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5