Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Brian was a great host, really helpful and knowledgable about the area

Expected a lot more from this hostel after seeing rating.The dorm rooms only had one bathroom, which was below average, for 8 guests and that was it. There was not a toilet or even a sink to use if somebody was in the shower. Sink and toilet gun were both messed up. Common area was lacking. When there was an issue with the power the owner was extremely rude and not accommodating to his customers. I moved to the siem reap hostel and had a great stay the remainder of my time in the city.

Hello, Sorry you didn't like your stay. The dorm houses only 6 people so not sure where the others came from? Out in the kitchen area there is a second sink, toilet and shower for overflow. What is lacking in the common area? It has 40' plasma and DVD player for all to use. Not sure what you mean. Power outage are extremely regular in Siem Reap and are out of our hands. How did I not accommodate you? You had water and a bed. Absolutely not a thing I could do. Sorry about your stay. SRHGV

I liked it very much. Thank you.

• 30th Apr 2015

The owner is super nice! We had a week long black out but not really the fault of the hostel, they even gave us some refund. location is excellent near the night market and the hotel itself is super spacious and clean.

Fantastic place to stay! Very clean and staff are out there to help you as much as they can. Perfect price point also so basically you get a great deal. Location is great, close to all things you need. Perfect stay. Thank you.

• 20th Apr 2015

I had an awesome stay at this Villa. Exceptionally clean and the staff were great. Ill be staying there on my way back through for sure.

• 19th Apr 2015

Great place. Staff very friendly and helpful. Markets and restaurants very close to hostel. Will recommend.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • China

I liked the place very much! People there very nice and help me with my travel! Bed cleaned every day whick I not expect but good! Food close so good also and cheap! Good place to stay!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Wonderful guesthouse! Best I have stayed in so far. Brian and his wife do a great job! Place Is so clean! The chill out area is great to relax and watch TV and check out the footy! Keep up the good work people!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great location, super friendly Aussie host, very spacious private rooms and nice place in general. Ended up extending our reservation with no problem. Stayed four nights and room was not cleaned, not even the bin, however I'm sure we could have asked to have it done as other requests were no problem at all! Tuktuk drivers through them are reliable.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden is one of the best places I have stayed on my trip so far! Nice and clean and Brian and his staff were really comforting especially as a single girl travelling. Tours were wonderful an well priced! I am already planning to return to Siem Reap.

• 15th Apr 2015

Staff are so helpful and place is beautiful and clean. Stayed 3 nights and would have loved to stay more but limited time was not on my side!

• 13th Apr 2015

Excellent place to stay. Great staff and close to what you want. What ever you needs are they can help. Great work!

• 12th Apr 2015

Beautiful place to stay!!! Brian and his staff are great!! Tours well priced! One thing book a bus through them as saw 2 guys not picked up and lost money!!

• 10th Apr 2015

It's a hotel not a hostel ! 2 bunk beds in a room isn't a hostel? Its not set up for it ! There's nothing for back pack ers Staff Arnt helpful apart frm the owner! Why is on hostel world ?? I've stayed in worse but this should/could be a 100% better.

Loved it! Place is beautiful with all the wooden furniture. Very clean also. I will return.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

The hostel is located really close to the market street, pub street and the "cheap food" street. It offers good deals for the Temples of Angkor. The rooms are big, with nice comfortable beds. The bathroom wasnt clean when we arrived and i missed a shower curtain. What was bad, that there are no lockers in the room and you cannot lock your dorm room. But if you want to you can give your valuables to the guys at the reception, who are really friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place !

More a hotel than a traditional hostel but no complaints. Cheap price, nice facilities, excellent tuk tuk tour driver. Wouldn't stay there if travelling by myself but otherwise very nice

I have to say, this place really looks after their patrons. I ended up staying a total of 4 nights. The rooms are huge and clean. The cleanest I have stayed so far on my holiday. The tour to Angkor Wat I easily booked with reception and same with my bus ticket to Bangkok. All too easy! Enjoyed every minute of Siem Reap so ill be back!

• 5th Apr 2015

I have been traveling for around 4 months through Indonesia and South East Asia and have to say this was one of the best places I have stayed at especially for the money. The dorm was clean and the people that were there were awesome! Beautiful foyer to sit and have a beer or 2. Close to cafés and bars. Staff were awesome. Really loved my stay.

• 4th Apr 2015