Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great location and very friendly staff. Quite a quiet hostel but that suited us. Only thing was they didn't clean our room during our stay so the bin got quite full and the loo roll ran low.

Relax relax relax. The foyer is great to meet people and just chill! The owner and staff don't pressure you and just let you do what you want! Free coffee and tea are a big plus. I arrived late and my bed was all ready and CLEAN. So happy. Siem Reap is an amazing town to see and if have time spend a little longer.

• 6th Jan 2016

Good price, the beds were big, the owner is helpful. A lot of mosquitos, this place could benefit from having nets. Ran out of toilet paper a couple times, so perhaps more attention to detail. The front door was left open all night with the gate open as well, though there was a staff member sleeping on the couch it made me a little uneasy. The policy to turn off ac by 6am even when I requested to have it turned on at 8 because I was trying to sleep in one day seemed a little rigid.

• 6th Jan 2016

Hello Mosquitos yes its Cambodia. Nets work on single rooms not double bunks. You stayed 4m from reception and you the dorm was cleaned daily. If ran out just ask. The front door and gate I monitor nightly so I don't understand your comment. Yes my staff have to sleep some stage during the night. They let you in when needed. Air con is turned on and off at certain times and that's why you only pay $6 but if you want control of your own room then the price is $17 for a private room. You booked a dorm not private so don't see the complaint because it was you (Singular) trying to sleep. If you want the above book private rooms not budget dorms. Regards SRHGV

Excellent hostel! The owners are great. Pia and Brian work hard to keep it immaculate. All staff have a smile on their face and try to help even though not brilliant at English! It's homely and welcoming. Tours are great and mr Raya was very helpful. Definitely recommend.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Location is very good, it's a short walk to everything. Easy to find a tuk tuk outside and the staff helped us with booking activities and laundry. The owner, Brian, is a chatty, helpful guy. He was answering questions for me via email before we even arrived!

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful even though we had a slight hiccup during check-in with the hotel staff having failed to make a reservation for us despite paying a deposit. Beyond that initial molehill, our stay at the Siem Reap Holiday Garden was beyond excellent. The rooms are clean and spacious, the location is unbeatable - a five minute walk to the Night Market and Pub Street - and the staff are always willing and able to help you book tours and other activities.

An absolute step up from where I have stayed in SEA! The value for money is spot on! I stayed in Phnom Penh for $5 more and received less! Clean and reception is great! Big TV to relax and vedge. A couple of people I have said to stay have done and loved it also.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Fabulous place. Staff very kind and welcoming. Dorm was very clean so I stayed 2 more nights. Will recommend.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Definately a great place to stay. When you wak in the place is open and clean. Reception has a big TV that you can chill in front of. Not a party hostel whic i liked so no loud music and crap going on down stairs when trying to sleep. Good work guys.

New Years was amazing to spend in Siem Reap! The atmosphere of this place was electrifying... Brian runs an excellent hostel! It's immaculately clean and your bed is changed or dressed daily! Staff are always around to help and book tours and busses! Have already recommended to other travelers headed to Siem Reap.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Finland

A wonderfully located hostel just far enough away from the madness to get a good night sleep. The staff are very helpful and provide you with everything you need. Plus free tea, coffee and water! Highly recommendable!

The people running this place are extremely kind and accomodating, the rooms are new and very nice, aircon works a treat, big beds, good showers. I would definitely stay here again :) My only slight criticism is there were no powerpoint near the beds!

I was so fortunate to be able to book for NEW YEARS. What an amazing night! So many people and had the best time for a long time. Brian and Pia are great hosts and there place is awesome. Close enough to town but away from the noise and easy to relax. Honestley cant go past this hostel. Appreciate the stay and new years party.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Wales

The owners Brian and Pia were very hospitable. Took time to listen to your requirements. Stayed dorm 1 night which is as great but I upgraded to private room for the last 2! Private room was very new and beautiful! Everything was brand new! Really enjoyed my stay here.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Vietnam

Very pleasant hostel to stay at. I extended for 3 more nights. Staff very good at their job in advising you of tours and activities to do. Tours were a good price better than the guys on the street. Very good.

• 30th Dec 2015

Amazing hostel! One of the best I have stayed in so far on my travels. This place is exceptionally clean and the staff are always on hand to help. 5 minute walk to central and 2 minutes to the markets! Location is great. Thank for the stay.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Austria

The Siem Reap Holiday Garden made my stay in Siem Reap very enjoyable - primarily because of the helpful and really nice staff. Also, the beds in the rooms were especially comfortable, and the rooms stay cool even when you dont have AC. Location is perfect.

Very clean and staff very hospitable! Welcoming on arrival and able to sort tours easily at reception. Close to town center. Recommend to stay here.

• 29th Dec 2015

Had a fabulous time at Siem Reap Holiday Garden. New Years was amazing and pub street was so busy. Best I had in a long time. The girls in the dorm were great to be around. Place was very busy and the atmosphere was great. Very clean also. Highly recommend.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Stay was fun! Location was great. Staff great! Owner great to have a chat! Atmosphere was great and good to relax in! The dorm is large for 6 beds and bathroom newly renovated!! Good place to stay!!

• 28th Dec 2015