Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Had a great stay here, the staff were really kind and helpful. The room was of a good standard with a really comfy mattress. I had a broken laptop and the manager went out of his way to help me get it repaired at a local computer shop.

• 1st Mar 2015

I absolutely enjoyed my stay! The people were so nice! Siem Reap is a great place! The villa I stayed was beautiful! Staff are awesome! Place cleaned twice daily!! In the future ill be back!

• 27th Feb 2015

Nice place. Beautiful furniture. Comfortable and quiet.

We had a clean room and the reception staff was very friendly and helpful. They help you to book the temple tour as well. The location is in walking distance to everything, so no need for a tuk tuk. The only downside was that the airconditioning in our room was not working properly and even after someone came to fix the problem it was just a little bit better but still not cold enough in the room. But the ceiling fan was a life saver! We kept the fan running all night.

Extremely helpful staff, good location and good tour prices. I really appreciated that they let me store my luggage in the reception even when I wasn't staying at their hostel. However, I'd recommend them to install a couple of more sockets in the six-people room, because it is a bit difficult to find a spare one to charge your gadgets. Also, lockers would be great when you stay in a room with people you don't know (you can store your valuables in the reception, but it's not the same).

A lot of misquitos in the room, which was not good! The staff didnt seem to care

Siem Reap is a beautiful place!! This place is a great place!! Everything was so easy!! Yes I would book again!!

• 20th Feb 2015

Another great hostel!! Been travelling around for a few months and this has wonderful atmosphere!! Great place to relax!!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • China

What an amazing little guesthouse!! Actually the cleanest I have stayed in, in south east asia. Brian and his wife do a great job. Prices are perfect. Keep up the good work!! I will be back to stay later this year.

• 18th Feb 2015

Clean, comfortable, and very large room with working hot water, A/C, tv, and wifi. The only very small issue was with one of the receptionists (I think she was new) who wasn't able to help me with a lot of my questions (i.e. almost not being able to check out before my bus arrived because she couldn't use the credit card machine, giving me wrong information about the tours) but it really wasn't anything too serious. Otherwise, friendly, helpful staff, great location, comfortable rooms.

This hostel was great! It's a 5 minute walk from everything there is to do in town (Old Market, Night Market, Pub Street) except the temples. To see the temples the hostel can set you up with their friendly tuk tuk drivers. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and can help you plan your days out. The location is great and the rooms are very nice. The sheets and pillow cases didn't look the cleanest, and there were a lot of mosquitoes in the room, but everything else was nice.

Great Guest House. Would stay again. Perfect location. Not far from the nightlife but far enough you don't hear the noise. Only complaint was the water pressure in the shower. The water barely came out. We were only there 2 nights so wasn't a huge problem but would be if you were staying longer. Staff English is ok...not great but they can book things for you.

• 14th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my two nights at holiday garden. The hostel room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room had an a/c unit and a fan so it was plenty comfortable temperature wise. The wifi was the best wifi I've had on my trip. The owner Ryan was very helpful with helping us with our daily plans. All in all a positive experience and would recommend unless you're looking for a party hostel.

Fantastic place - friendly, welcoming and quiet aith a great location. Lovely building and super-clean rooms. I was sorry to leave.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at in Cambodia. Friendly and helpful staff that truly wants the best for you. We just felt so welcomed. Great rooms, big beds, just perfect!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

The owner, I forgot his name, was amazingly helpful. Made sure we didn't get scammed and told us about sketchy encounters that other girls have had at certain bars- which was appreciated cause you can never be too cautious as a girl

I loved my stay!!! Room was clean and staff were wonderdul!!! Great place to chill. Close to everything!!

• 2nd Feb 2015

Clean spacious rooms. Nice hot showers. Right next to strip of cheap and yummy restaurants. Would def recommend staying here.

We loved our stay at this hostel. It is just out of the busy city centre, thats what we like. In 5 min you are in the pubstreet, but at the hostel you dont hear any noise. Air conditioned room, clean, even a bathtub! Big beds and the owner is very helpful. The only thing is that there was not that much pressure on the shower en there is no safe in the room. But you can leave you valuable stuff at the reception. Excellent value for money!

• 30th Jan 2015

Our room was really spacious but there were mosquitos. The bathroom drainage could use some repair. The pillows smelled different.