Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very nice place! Brian and his staff go out of their way to please you whist there! As a single female traveler was made very safe. Only issue was being ripped off by a tuk tuk driver down the road!

• 10th Jul 2014

Siem Reap was awesome!! Siem Reap Holiday Garden Villa was awesome too! Loved my stay!!!

• 9th Jul 2014

2 min to night market and a further 2 min to pub street! It was lovely to stay in a budget accommodation of this caliber! Immaculatly clean! Great work!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Lovely atmosphere good location and the pool and bar was the best.

Hello, Thank you so much for your comment, Just one problem though. I don't have a pool. Sorry but wrong Villa. Regards SRHGV

its such a nice villa. clean and helpful staff. 10 mins walking to pub street. good location.

For an older person it was just great. Booked 1 night and stayed 3. Everthing was easily organised and my personal driver was great! Nothing was too hard. I will pass this experience to all my friends!

• 5th Jul 2014

Hello, Thank you for your comments on my Villa, Its lovely to hear that people enjoyed their stay. As we are a small business everything helps. Kind Regards SRHGV

Great place to chill out! When I stayed there was many people to talk to and have a beer. Even the owner had a beer with me!! The tour was the highlight of my time in Cambodia!!! Definitely recommend!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hello, Thanks for your comments. It was a good day too. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Best wishes on you future travels. Kind Regards SRHGV

Beautiful architecture, but feels like a fixer-upper. Our sink leaked, our bathroom light didn't work properly, and the toilet was cracked. However, for the money the private room for two was very nice.

Awesome place and close to everything you need! Exceptionally clean! Great value for money! I will be highly recommending to all travelers along the way!

• 29th Jun 2014

Hello, Thanks for your comments. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. All the best on your travels. Regards SRHGV

I had a very pleasant stay! The temples were great. Staff and owner were wonderful.

• 28th Jun 2014

It was extremely difficult to communicate with any of the front desk staff; their English was minimal at best. Loud construction on an addition to the hostel began early in the mornings. Because of the climate of the area, bugs are everywhere, which perhaps is to be expected. However, due to the openness of the lobby area, you couldn't even sit down there without getting eaten alive by mosquitos. On a positive note, quick walk to pub street and large rooms and beds.

good common area. location wasnt too bad. it's a 5-8 min walk from the night market. the dorms could have been cleaner. it was musty when you walk into the dorm room. the bathroom was not very clean (not disgusting either) and shower was clogged. staff is very friendly. they provide a sheet with recommended tuk tuk prices. it helped me determine what was a fair price for a tuk tuk ride. no lockers. free luggage storage.

Had a wonderful stay. Probably the best on my trip so far. Sheets cleaned daily. Staff were great.

• 26th Jun 2014

Hello, Thankyou for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Best Regards SRHGV

No sheets, ants everywhere, bin not emptied from guests before

• 25th Jun 2014

Hello, No Sheets? There are sheets and blankets on all my beds, even the dorm room. Ants and bin not emptied? This does not sound like my Villa. Regards SRHGV

5 min walk from the centre, meaning it's both convenient while not being too loud..overall a great value :)

Hi, Really appreciate your feed back. We try our best to make all happy. Best regards on your travels SRHGV

Nice and cheap but security terrible. No lockers and no lock on dorm door! No linen provided either so had to use my towel. Staff really helpful though, guy on reception drove me to Anghor Watt himself and when I missed my pick up hey drove me to bus stop. If it had lockers would be loads better!

Hi Thankyou for your feed back. The reason I don't have lockers is they were broken by the patrons and was constantly fixing them. I have 24 hour reception to lock you personal items up and this has been more successful with nil personal items being stolen. Linen is provided daily and the sheets are changed daily. I do not understand this comment. Thank you for the comments regarding my staff and will sure to pass them on. Best regards from SRHGV

Wonderful place and close to all. 2 min walk to night market and 5 to pub street! Great location!

• 7th Jun 2014

Hello, Thankyou for your feedback..... Good luck with your future travels. Best Regards SRHGV

Pretty good place to stay in Siem Reap. A short walk to the main street of town or pub street. Pretty helpful staff, good wifi. A bit quiet of a place to stay. Had some issues with the shower draining (in two separate rooms). I would stay here again though.

Great place to stay! Wonderful staff and owner! Highly recommend!

• 30th May 2014

Actually the best place I have stayed I Cambidia so far! An additional 3 nights I stayed. If you are looking for a clean and comfortable place this is it.

• 29th May 2014