Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Had the best stay!! Brian and his wife who run it are great! They do everthing that can be done for you! Tours and bus tickets are easy and cheap plus they pick you up! yes reccomend!

• 5th Mar 2015

Great place! Yes I recommend! Very clean! Wonderful place to stay@!!

• Finland

Great little place! I have read most of the reviews and agreed. Definitely clean neat and tidy! Very chep for what you get!!

• 4th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this villa. It lives up to its reputation. Staff great. English about as good as mine but very helpful and smile all time. Good price too.

• China

Great value for money. Highly recommend. Close to heaps of shops and market areas. The room was lovely and clean plus many people to talk too. The main thing I loved it was not a party hostel and no drunk idiots. Great place to relax.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay here, the staff were really kind and helpful. The room was of a good standard with a really comfy mattress. I had a broken laptop and the manager went out of his way to help me get it repaired at a local computer shop.

• 1st Mar 2015

I absolutely enjoyed my stay! The people were so nice! Siem Reap is a great place! The villa I stayed was beautiful! Staff are awesome! Place cleaned twice daily!! In the future ill be back!

• 27th Feb 2015

Nice place. Beautiful furniture. Comfortable and quiet.

We had a clean room and the reception staff was very friendly and helpful. They help you to book the temple tour as well. The location is in walking distance to everything, so no need for a tuk tuk. The only downside was that the airconditioning in our room was not working properly and even after someone came to fix the problem it was just a little bit better but still not cold enough in the room. But the ceiling fan was a life saver! We kept the fan running all night.

Extremely helpful staff, good location and good tour prices. I really appreciated that they let me store my luggage in the reception even when I wasn't staying at their hostel. However, I'd recommend them to install a couple of more sockets in the six-people room, because it is a bit difficult to find a spare one to charge your gadgets. Also, lockers would be great when you stay in a room with people you don't know (you can store your valuables in the reception, but it's not the same).

A lot of misquitos in the room, which was not good! The staff didnt seem to care

Good, clean and very cosy hostel in Siem Reap. Staff were really helpfull. Low prices. Highly reccomand.

Siem Reap is a beautiful place!! This place is a great place!! Everything was so easy!! Yes I would book again!!

• 20th Feb 2015

Another great hostel!! Been travelling around for a few months and this has wonderful atmosphere!! Great place to relax!!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • China

What an amazing little guesthouse!! Actually the cleanest I have stayed in, in south east asia. Brian and his wife do a great job. Prices are perfect. Keep up the good work!! I will be back to stay later this year.

• 18th Feb 2015

Clean, comfortable, and very large room with working hot water, A/C, tv, and wifi. The only very small issue was with one of the receptionists (I think she was new) who wasn't able to help me with a lot of my questions (i.e. almost not being able to check out before my bus arrived because she couldn't use the credit card machine, giving me wrong information about the tours) but it really wasn't anything too serious. Otherwise, friendly, helpful staff, great location, comfortable rooms.

This hostel was great! It's a 5 minute walk from everything there is to do in town (Old Market, Night Market, Pub Street) except the temples. To see the temples the hostel can set you up with their friendly tuk tuk drivers. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and can help you plan your days out. The location is great and the rooms are very nice. The sheets and pillow cases didn't look the cleanest, and there were a lot of mosquitoes in the room, but everything else was nice.

Great Guest House. Would stay again. Perfect location. Not far from the nightlife but far enough you don't hear the noise. Only complaint was the water pressure in the shower. The water barely came out. We were only there 2 nights so wasn't a huge problem but would be if you were staying longer. Staff English is ok...not great but they can book things for you.

• 14th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my two nights at holiday garden. The hostel room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room had an a/c unit and a fan so it was plenty comfortable temperature wise. The wifi was the best wifi I've had on my trip. The owner Ryan was very helpful with helping us with our daily plans. All in all a positive experience and would recommend unless you're looking for a party hostel.

You can find much cheaper hostels just across the street! they are not big on internet marketing here. SO MANY hostels SO few on the net. I got one for $4 a night across the street the second day!