Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

After staying in Phnom Penh I was much releaved when I arrived at this Villa. Brian and the staff are extremely helpful. I really liked being so close to all the restaurants and Pub Street! Yes highly recommend staying there.

• 20th Mar 2015

Brian and his staff are wonderful. I stayed a total of 4 days. I booked 3 tours which were amazing. Nights Markets are 2 min walk and great little cafes literally around the corner. Booked my furture travels to Bangkok by bus with reception. All very easy. Highly recomend staying here.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Close to what you need! Dorm is exactly what you want! Not a party place but awesome for relaxing! Recommend to check it out!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

The staff was incredibly friendly and always willing to help. The power went out once, but wasn't out for long, though apparently it had gone out for almost a full day the day before I arrived. Outside of that it was a great hostel for $5.90/night. You could definitely get a nicer hostel than this one but you will likely not find a better hostel per dollar. Definitely not a party hostel, but set up well to encourage socializing. I would stay here again if I'm ever back in Siem Reap.

• 17th Mar 2015

Good place! Close to what you need. Restaurants very close and well priced! Looked at many other places but found this to be the best!

• 15th Mar 2015

Not Great, but good hostel. A little bit far from Pub Street and Main Ave (like 5-7 min), but it's ok, because you'll find lot's of good restaurants cheaper than you'll find on Pub Street on your way to/from the hostel. The room was ok, the bathroom not so good (which I think is a common sense in the city). It's best to book all nights online, because you can have a discount. The wifi is good, when you have energy on the city and neighborhood.

One of my favorite experiences in a hostel so far! Staff is refreshingly helpful and very polite. Rooms are cleaned every day, comfortable beds, and perfect location. The tours offered the hostel are a great price, and have easy access to Pub Street and the Night Market! Met some great people here. Only downside was my bed the first night had no air flow so slept hot, but i moved to a different bunk the next night and slept wonderfully. I recommend this hostel!

Beautiful little place!! The foyer or meeting place is great! Well situated and close to all cafes and markets. Close to Pub Street also! Their tours are well priced and definitely worth booking with them as I was ripped off by the guy from the bus!! Check it out! !

• 10th Mar 2015

The staff are wonderful! Try to help with everything! Tours, bus ticket and basically any further travels! Honestly a fountain of information which was delightful!! This made me feel very safe moving forward! Cheers and def recommend!

• 6th Mar 2015

Had the best stay!! Brian and his wife who run it are great! They do everthing that can be done for you! Tours and bus tickets are easy and cheap plus they pick you up! yes reccomend!

• 5th Mar 2015

Great place! Yes I recommend! Very clean! Wonderful place to stay@!!

• Finland

Great little place! I have read most of the reviews and agreed. Definitely clean neat and tidy! Very chep for what you get!!

• 4th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this villa. It lives up to its reputation. Staff great. English about as good as mine but very helpful and smile all time. Good price too.

• China

Great value for money. Highly recommend. Close to heaps of shops and market areas. The room was lovely and clean plus many people to talk too. The main thing I loved it was not a party hostel and no drunk idiots. Great place to relax.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay here, the staff were really kind and helpful. The room was of a good standard with a really comfy mattress. I had a broken laptop and the manager went out of his way to help me get it repaired at a local computer shop.

• 1st Mar 2015