Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Lost of mosquitos, twice been ignored about this, I specifically asked to do something, when I arrived at 8:00PM, windows were open. Also, a little dirty in the room all times (because windows). Air con very weak, bathroom air extractor VERY noisy (seems like a factory). On the good side, the bed was good, impressive wood structure, and staff helped with locating the tuktuk shuttle to bus.

Hello Your review seams very strange?? 1. We have spray at the counter as in SEA there are many mozzies. I spoke to the staff about being approached on 2 occasions and never was. Plus I live onsite and was never told. 2. The windows don't open as that is where the staff walk through to the laundry. If open cant get through. 3. Air cons are serviced monthly and this one on 5th December. 4. I have checked the extractor and very slight noise. Sorry SRHGV

I had a wonderful stay the staff were friendly and the breakfast was amazing would definitely recommend

Amazing guesthouse! The new renovation for the bathroom is great! Clean, neat and tide as they say! Value for money was on the spot. Tours were amazing also! I spoke with a couple in the dorm and went with them so saved some cash. City center is fun and a few minutes walk.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Wonderful place to stay. Very clean. Room and bed cleaned daily. Value of money is great. Perfect price. Close to bars and food outlets and pub street so safe to walk home late! Cheers for the stay. Recommend!

• 22nd Dec 2015

Value was great. Cheap bed and room was great! 6 people only where I have had up to 10 beds which was terrible to get a shower or toilet for that matter! Brian was brilliant to organize tours through! So easy for me! Didn't see as much as I wanted do will be back later this year!

• 20th Dec 2015

Poor in internet except lobby

Friendliest staff and owner! Room was very clean and bed was comfy! Nice change from the last place I stayed. I stayed a total of 4 nights and did 3 tours of temples! Would have stayed longer but ran out of time. Definitely recommend this place. Thanks for the great stay.

• 19th Dec 2015

Very nice place. Staff very nice and helpful. I liked my stay very much. Good clean room.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • China

I really enjoyed my stay in Siem Reap because I was able to stay here. They gave great advice and were the most friendly and welcoming. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I come back! I will miss it.

Very nice place and friendly staff! Quite many mosquitoes though in the dorm room.

Very nice establishment!! Staff are keen to help and the owner has very good knowledge of the area. Close to central which was a plus so can walk everywhere!

• 16th Dec 2015

Had an amazing time here. I met some great people and the staff and owner are so friendly. My bed was great and the new bathroom in the dorm is awesome and clean! Recommend for sure.

• 16th Dec 2015

Brian is a very good host. He gives good advises about where to go and what to see. He also has some Tuk-Tuk drivers which he works with for a long time and they are very reliable. House is clean and close to the city center.

Hello Thanks for commenting on me! We all try to do our best for the customers. My staff try their best also. My staff keep this hostel as clean as they can. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Regards SRHGV

Location is great and value for money is perfect! Staff and facilities are good! Big area downstairs to chill in! Can't go wrong here!!

• 14th Dec 2015

My stay was great! Excellent value for money! Gear location! Lovely staff! Very clean! Highly recommend!

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Very clean and well run! The staff are great! Tours and busses available at reception so very easy to organize. Temples are amazing. Very close to town also. Thanks for the stay and keep up the good work!

• 13th Dec 2015

Very nice location and friendly staff The room was quite big, and beds were nice. The bathroom could have been better

Hello Thankyou for you review. My staff are good and try hard to please. A couple of our bathrooms will be replace early next year after high season. Regards SRHGV

My stay was wonderful. Very clean and the staff were amazing! Highly recommended!!

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Malta

Very decent place! Nice place to relax and meet other travelers. Dorm is very nice with big beds and nice shower. Lockers were a plus. Brian and Pia are great! Easy to organise whatever you plans are! Recommend for sure.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

I had the best stay! Brian and his team do a great job! Great location and easy to walk to most areas. Will recommend to other people.

• 10th Dec 2015