Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This is the place where you would want to stay!!

Hello, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thankyou for your comment and recommendation.. Please stay safe in your travels and hope to see you back in Cambodia at some stage soon.... Regards SRHGV

Loved the stay!! Beautiful staff that really made a difference... Were able to help with all my future travels. Very close to Night Markets and Pub Street but far enough away from the hustle bustle of it all. Highly recommend staying here.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

Brian is super helpful even during my pre arrival to Siem Reap, as he warned us regarding potential scams or overpayment on several local tourist services. Overall the hostel is pretty nice, with very good value for money! Location is only 5-10 mins walking away from Pub Street and Night Market!

The owner, Brian was very friendly and helpful. Other staff members are friendly but only a few of them speak fluent English. The location was great. It was 5 minutes walk to Pub Street and there are plenty to do around the city. The hostel organized tours with reasonable prices and their tuk-tuk drivers were nice. The only problem with this place was the unstable wifi. Some days it was on, some days it was completely dead. It was inconvenient and I had to tap wifi at different restaurants.

Hi, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate all feed back and try to improve on any problems. I do apologise for the internet as I have had many problems and extremely had to find a good stable company. Thanks for the comments regarding my drivers.. They do try to make all clients happy. As for my reception staff they do try too. Their English is hard but all going to college to learn. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again someday. Regards SRHGV

Great place!! Clean neat and tidy for a budget hostel. Awesome lounge area where you can chill and have a drink/ watch T.V. Videos are available to watch so just ask. Location is good and 5 mins from pub street so not too close for the noise. 2 mins from Night markets.... Staff are very helpful with tours and bus tickets which I found to be good prices and safer than booking outside. I will be back for sure!!

• 27th Dec 2013

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights and had a great time. The lounge area was a great place to relax and the free tea and coffee was good! Felt like home. The room was huge, beds were comfy and the shower was hot! Location was good a 5 min walk from pub street and day/night markets. Would stay here again! Brian was very helpful and friendly with everything! We stayed in a twin room and it was great value for money. Very happy :)

Great Place. For a budget accommodation what more could you ask for. The rooms are perfectly priced for such a great location. Staff are awesome and try to everything for you which takes a load off your mind. Highly recommend and will be back. Cheers guys.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Austria

Had a lovely stay and in a prime location. Everything is so close, nightmarkets and pub street. The sitting area down stairs is great to meet people or chill and watch T.V. Really felt like home. The staff make you feel most welcome and if you need busses or Tuk Tuks they have the best prices and ensure pickup. I did see two people not picked p as they booked outside. Very comfortable stay and highly recommend to any traveller... Thankyou!

• 17th Dec 2013

Great Place and great location. Brian and his staff are amazing. They helped me out so much during my stay especially being a single girl traveller. Was so comfortable staying I extended. So close to night markets and pub street which makes it all too easy. Highly recommend staying. Will be back for sure.

• 14th Dec 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Siem Reap Holiday Garden Villa. It is in an excellent location, 5 mins from pub street and 2 mins from the night markets. Heaps of food close by and the breakfast on offer are beautiful. Free tea and coffee is awesome. Brian and his staff make you feel most welcome and are available on hand with any questions you need answered. Tours and busses easily booked at good prices. Will be back in a couple of months to stay again. Thankyou.

• 13th Dec 2013

Great place!!!! Brian and his staff are excellent. Dorm room is wonderful and cleaned daily. I ended up extending for 4 night which was no hassle at all. The tuk tuk driver that was assigned to me was great and very well priced. The floating village was the best tour I have seen. Very close to Pub Street and many cafes down the street to eat at. Would recommend staying here for sure.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Excellent place. Staff are awesome. This is my second stay and will be definitely back again. Recommend Recommend!!! Keep up the great work.

Excellent Hostel... Service was great. Staff and owner were able to organise everything so had nothing to worry about. Breakfast was beautiful. Would highly recommend staying here.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Cambodia

We had a great stay at Siem Reap Holiday Garden. Brian is an amazing host and makes you feel really welcome. He sends out very useful information prior to your stay which can save a lot of hassle (especially at border control). The hostel is located just a short walk from the Night Market and Pub Street and is a beautiful building. The staff can book you a safe tuk-tuk to Angkor Wat and wherever else you might want to go. Rooms are spacious and clean. Amazing for the price you pay. Recommend!!!

Thankyou for your review. This means the world to my staff and I. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.... We wish you all the best in your travels in the future and might see you back in Cambodia soon. Regards Brian

Very nice Hotel/Hostel close to the center and in walking distance to the main area. There are lots of good & cheap food places near by, and if you're missing anything, the lovely host will certainely help you find it! Unfortunatley there was only one computer and the internet was a bit shaky, but other then that it was perfect. I stayed in the dorm and would come again.

Thank you for your review... I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.. I do apologize regarding the internet... It is bad here and have tried my best to get a good company but still no success... Hope to see you back in Cambodia some day. Take care... Regards Brian

Very nice place to stay. The staff was kind and helpful. Tons of mosquitoes in the common areas.

Simple twin room, bathroom could have been cleaner, a/c was very good, big room, poor wifi in room. The dorm room never got locked

The place is very nice..is a house, and it looks cool, very clean everyday. The room has ac and it works perfect...the staff is very nice. The only thing I didnt like is that all the tours they sell are expensive, also the bus tickets. Is better to get them outside where is cheaper.

We found the staff at this hostel to be incredibly friendly and helpful. They gave sound travel advice re: seeing the temples and made our stay very easy and enjoyable. The hostel itself is very clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. We would strongly recommend this place.

Loved it!!! Stress free from the moment I stepped off the plane... Had a tuk tuk waiting.... Brian and his staff welcomed me at the front door. All tours were easily organised and my driver was great.... Felt so safe.... 5 min from central town and the restaurants that Brian recommended were beautiful... Everything was so easily organised from the hotel, Busses and laundry... All Done... Ill be back for sure.....