Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very clean and well run! The staff are great! Tours and busses available at reception so very easy to organize. Temples are amazing. Very close to town also. Thanks for the stay and keep up the good work!

• 13th Dec 2015

Very nice location and friendly staff The room was quite big, and beds were nice. The bathroom could have been better

Hello Thankyou for you review. My staff are good and try hard to please. A couple of our bathrooms will be replace early next year after high season. Regards SRHGV

My stay was wonderful. Very clean and the staff were amazing! Highly recommended!!

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Malta

Very decent place! Nice place to relax and meet other travelers. Dorm is very nice with big beds and nice shower. Lockers were a plus. Brian and Pia are great! Easy to organise whatever you plans are! Recommend for sure.

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

I had the best stay! Brian and his team do a great job! Great location and easy to walk to most areas. Will recommend to other people.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Awesome place to stay! The owner and his staff are super friendly and there to help with all your needs. Markets and pub street only a couple minutes walk. I organized tours with reception and my bus to Bangkok so all super easy! Thanks for my stay Tab!

• 9th Dec 2015

Great way to start my holidays! Stayed a total of 4 nights. Very relaxing place to stay and the staff were great! Very helpful! This guesthouse is very clean and the dorm had very comfortable beds! Brian is always around to help and have a chat. Highly recommend!

• Argentina

My stay was great! Best place I have stayed so far. Best value for money. Cheap and clean! Great place to relax also.

• Belgium

Fantastic place! Staff were wonderful and very helpful. Great location. Loved it! Recommend!

• 8th Dec 2015
  • China

Great place to stay. It's beautifully renovated. Angkor Wat was an amazing day and highly recommend the 3 day pass as to much to see in 1 day! Food and markets close.

• 8th Dec 2015

My stay was great so I booked when come back from Battambang. Very friendly owners! Have good knowledge of what to do! I did tours with them. Very good.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Beautiful and clean! Close to markets and pub street! Excellent location! Staff were great just a little hard to understand but they try very hard! Brian and his wife are wonderful and do as much so you enjoy your stay! Definitely recommend!

• 7th Dec 2015
  • China

Quite average. Dorm beds not bad, but guests have no control of the AC, which become freezing at 4am in part due to thin blankets. Some communication issues with the lockers, had to discuss with staff a number of times for a relatively simple concept. Common area a bit lifeless, shame as it has potential. Location not bad, aside from group of tuktuk drivers nearby. Tour booked with them was not bad, bur #PROTIP rent a bike from the nearby Thida Travel to visit the temples

Perfect! Location was great!! Staff were very helpful! Temples wets unbelievable.

• 6th Dec 2015

Beautiful place to stay! Nice and clean with new lockers. The communal area is a lovely place to sit and read a book! Nice quite area! I did 2 tours of the temples and my driver was great. Really enjoyed my stay and will recommend to travelers.

• 6th Dec 2015

Great staff! They don't speak the best English but had the best time teaching them som new words! It was a great experience for both parties. Very close to town so no need for tuk tuk. Heaps of stuff close by. Bed and room was great for $5. Great value for money here!

• 6th Dec 2015

The new rooms are stunning! Best I have stayed in so far! The view from my private balcony was great. Brian and his wife are amazing people working really hard to help with all your needs. I booked tours at reception and also my bus to the south. All made easy. Highly recommend!

• 5th Dec 2015

Thanks for the stay

Great tours with the guesthouse's tuk-tuk driver Mr. Raya-- highly recommend this driver in particular! We had an amazing time exploring all over Angkor Wat park with Mr. Raya. He took us to the killing fields free of charge and shared his personal stories there, which was very moving. He was always on time and very reliable.

• 4th Dec 2015

This hostel was ok, but I wouldn't stay again. The location is good (a nice walk from pub street) and they were very good about arranging tours to Angkor Wat. It had the atmosphere of a hotel, not a hostel, and it wasn't particularly clean or secure (no lockers). They also forgot to pick me up from the airport after I'd arranged it with them, so I had to call once I landed and wait an extra 40 minutes.