Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Ended up staying 4 nights. The staff were superb. It was good to see a dorm so clean and the beds were brand new. I will be back for sure.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

the staff was kind and helpful when i had questions. the dorm didn't have any lockers but they can store your valuables in a locked cabinet at the front desk.

Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you back in Cambodia sometime soon. Regards SRHGV

For a hostel it has everything requied. Close to all you need, shops, pubs ect. Staff are great and very welcoming. Overall excellent.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Excellent place. Very clean.

• 27th Mar 2014

No access to kitchen at all-weird. Internet was not good-do not count on it at all-other hostels had working net for certain-I checked with two others & had to use-pay one to use theirs. Mattresses way to thin-like sleeping on frames. Owner spoke English-rest of staff could not get me tickets, tell me pricing, or give me directions-but hey, its Cambodia. Brian the owner was a decent guy, the place looks great, but does nothing for its guests-really.

Excellent. Did not want to leave. Brian and his staff are so hospitable and are able to help with everything. Location is perfect close to all major things, Night markets and Pub Street. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing stay this is the place. Enjoyed immensely.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Staff were so helpful, friendly and accommodating. It was an absolute pleasure staying here. Thank you Brian and your staff, so much was seen, done and experienced - wonderful! Best stop I have had so far in 9 weeks on the road.

I enjoyed staying there. The room was large and clean. I bought the ticket a day to visit Angkor and it was a great visit at the right price. Breakfast is not included but there is free tea and coffee. It is a good place to stay. Close to everything. I also bought the ticket to Bangkok and was good.

Hi, Thankyou for your feed back... We all really appreciate it. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to se you back some day. Kind Regards SRHGV

Had a wonderful say. The place is beautiful and cleaned daily. Highly recommend.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Austria

An excellent place to stay staff really helpfull tuk tuk drivers very good

Hello, Thankyou for your feedback. We do really appreciate it. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Regards SRHGV

Had the best stay. Was able to extend for 3 nights. So close to everything. Brian was so helpful and was able organise all my tours with the safest tuk tuk driver. Fee tea and coffee was great. The place is big and clean. Great area to meet down stairs with a huge T.V and Video. Keep up the good work. Will be back.

• 7th Mar 2014

Great staff, great place, great location. Less than 5mins from everything. As a single girl traveling I felt very safe. Thanks for all your help with booking tours and buses.

• 7th Mar 2014

It has been one of the best guesthouses that I have stayed at on my trip. The place is immaculately clean and sheets changed daily. What more can you ask for. Great location 2 mins walk from the markets and les than 5 from pub street. Heaps of cafes around to eat at. They serve breakfast in the morning for a great price too. Great place and I will stay there again.

• 6th Mar 2014