Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very helpful owner and staff. Very knowledgable about Siem Reap and surroundings.

Hello, So happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to you coming back someday. Regards SRHGV

There were noisy roommates in the night, and the staff waited until next morning to do something. Bathroom was not always clean. There were not lockers and sockets.

My stay was wonderful. Brian was able to organise all trips including my future travels to Bangkok. All very easy with no hassle. The staff are great, a little hard to communicate but you are in their country. The dorm is great and cleaned everyday. I was amazed. If you are looking for a beautiful hostel then this is the place. Well Done!

• 14th Feb 2014

Great place. Excellent staff. If you are looking for a very comfortable place with a great common area, this is the place. Rooms are cleaned daily and anything you need like tuk tuk or busses ect t right on hand. Highly recommend!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

The place is really close to the "action," but you might not recognize that fact when you step out the door, because the main street is a few blocks away. The twin room I had was SPACIOUS and the beds were HUGE, but there were lots of tiny ants in the bathroom (including on the toilet seat) and lots of mosquitoes in the room, a problem I did not encounter anywhere else in Cambodia. The main issue I had was the extra 10% VAT charge that was not mentioned anywhere beforehand. Be prepared for that!

Nice looking hotel, very nice common arean, loby, balcony and garden. Big, clean rooms. Location is not so great, its a very small town so 4 blocks away means dirt road, no light at night and poor view. Good option of you arr looking for cheap accomodation and a break from hostels and dorms.

Best place to stay in Cambodia. Loved it. I felt very safe, was in an awesome location. Easy access to temples, great food.

This is a really nice hostel, but there were some small things that we were not totally satisfied with. We lived in a private room with private bathroom and when we opened the door to our room there were a lot of mosqitos flying out. So we got bitten really hard during our stay. In the bathroom there were mold in the ceiling as well, but I don't know if we were unlucky with our room or if all the rooms were like this. But all in all, it was cheap and the staff was nice and helpfull.

Hello, Thankyou for your feedback. It is much appreciated. Unfortunately yes in Cambodia we have lots of mosquitos and very hard to control here. As you can see when here we are going through a remodel early this year so all will be repainted and remodel. Thankyou regarding your comments about the staff as they try their hardest to communicate and help the customer. Overall it sounds like you enjoyed your stay and maybe see you back sometime. Regards SRHGV

Very nice place and Bryan was the most helpful person we met on our trip!! We stayed in the dorm, which was quiete and pretty clean, but the beds could have been more comfortable. The tuk-tuk service was good. And the location as well as it's located 5' away from pub street.

brian and the staff are wonderful. I got very sick and they organized for me to go to hospital and packed my stuff for me and made sure I was ok. That's something you don't get in every hostel. met some great people too, it's close enough to pub st but far enough if you don't want to be right in it

Very Impressed with our stay at the Siem Reap Holiday Garden, particularly the owner Brian. On the day of our departure the bus company didn't sent the pickup service to the hostel, if not for Brian's quick thinking and problem solving we would have been stuck. No other hotel or hostel would have been able or willing to help us as Brian did so we greatly appreciate his help. The hostel is very clean and quiet, wish we had booked our entire stay in Siem Reap at this hostel.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am always willing to help in difficult situations also my staff too. Just happy that I was able to get you to your future travels. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you next time. Regards SRHGV

Fun place to stay, staff very helpful and nice. Good location within walking distance to Pub Street and market. Free coffee in lobby to start your day was a thoughtful bonus!!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »