Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

A lot of misquitos in the room, which was not good! The staff didnt seem to care

Good, clean and very cosy hostel in Siem Reap. Staff were really helpfull. Low prices. Highly reccomand.

Siem Reap is a beautiful place!! This place is a great place!! Everything was so easy!! Yes I would book again!!

• 20th Feb 2015

Another great hostel!! Been travelling around for a few months and this has wonderful atmosphere!! Great place to relax!!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • China

What an amazing little guesthouse!! Actually the cleanest I have stayed in, in south east asia. Brian and his wife do a great job. Prices are perfect. Keep up the good work!! I will be back to stay later this year.

• 18th Feb 2015

Clean, comfortable, and very large room with working hot water, A/C, tv, and wifi. The only very small issue was with one of the receptionists (I think she was new) who wasn't able to help me with a lot of my questions (i.e. almost not being able to check out before my bus arrived because she couldn't use the credit card machine, giving me wrong information about the tours) but it really wasn't anything too serious. Otherwise, friendly, helpful staff, great location, comfortable rooms.

This hostel was great! It's a 5 minute walk from everything there is to do in town (Old Market, Night Market, Pub Street) except the temples. To see the temples the hostel can set you up with their friendly tuk tuk drivers. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and can help you plan your days out. The location is great and the rooms are very nice. The sheets and pillow cases didn't look the cleanest, and there were a lot of mosquitoes in the room, but everything else was nice.

Great Guest House. Would stay again. Perfect location. Not far from the nightlife but far enough you don't hear the noise. Only complaint was the water pressure in the shower. The water barely came out. We were only there 2 nights so wasn't a huge problem but would be if you were staying longer. Staff English is ok...not great but they can book things for you.

• 14th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my two nights at holiday garden. The hostel room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room had an a/c unit and a fan so it was plenty comfortable temperature wise. The wifi was the best wifi I've had on my trip. The owner Ryan was very helpful with helping us with our daily plans. All in all a positive experience and would recommend unless you're looking for a party hostel.

You can find much cheaper hostels just across the street! they are not big on internet marketing here. SO MANY hostels SO few on the net. I got one for $4 a night across the street the second day!

Fantastic place - friendly, welcoming and quiet aith a great location. Lovely building and super-clean rooms. I was sorry to leave.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at in Cambodia. Friendly and helpful staff that truly wants the best for you. We just felt so welcomed. Great rooms, big beds, just perfect!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

The owner, I forgot his name, was amazingly helpful. Made sure we didn't get scammed and told us about sketchy encounters that other girls have had at certain bars- which was appreciated cause you can never be too cautious as a girl

1 2 3 4 Next » last »