Siem Reap Holiday Garden Reviews

Steng Thmey Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Stayed all in all 4 nights! Place is so clean and the foyer is a great place to chill! Definately recomend!

• 5th Aug 2014

Nice hostel but the room is very dark. The staff doesn't change the lighting where we asked for. As there is only one light works in room, it was quite hard to navigate around the room all the time

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

My stay was great. Brian organised everything for me. Tours and busses were so easy. Highly recommend!!!

• 3rd Aug 2014

We enjoyed our stay, the staff is very friendly. it was annoying, that the toilet in the 1th floor dorm was always dirty, because of the people which already checked out and always stepped into the bathroom. there should be build a public toilet. the location is nice, next to all nice places. the tours organized by the hostel are also great. no lockers but at least the staff at the reception takes care of your stuff.

Great little guest house!!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Wales

The best place I have stayed in cambodia so far. I booked it on the way home too! It was clean neat and tidy! Good work!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Great place! Close to all and staff were great to deal with!

• 18th Jul 2014

The room we got was huge! Crazy value for money. About 5 to 10 mins walk to night bazaar, 15 to Pub Street. Fine location. The staff might not speak good English, but overall it was ok. The two tuk tuk drivers we got from the hotel were pretty friendly too. Room was clean, but the washroom's lock was broken.

Nice place to stay! Very clean!

• 17th Jul 2014

Lovely place to chill! Night market only 1 min away. Heaps of restaurants close by and within walking distance! Staff are very helpful!

• 13th Jul 2014

Thank you Brian and staff loved your hotel and very professional attitude . Scott from Oz

Hello, Thankyou so much for your comments. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We will soon to have a beer in Australia. Regards P&B

The owner Brian was a nice guy to talk to and offers lots of local knowledge. Our room was clean and spacious, but the sink was falling off the wall which caused it to leak all over the floor and your feet whenever you used it. It could use some TLC I guess.

Ok hostel, not great for atmosphere for meeting other ppl. Close to the city which is small anyways. Bed Sheets are changed everyday. Tour and bus bookings are pricier through the hostel. I just rented a bicycle down the street for $1/day which was good for seeing everythin including the temples.

Very nice place! Brian and his staff go out of their way to please you whist there! As a single female traveler was made very safe. Only issue was being ripped off by a tuk tuk driver down the road!

• 10th Jul 2014

Siem Reap was awesome!! Siem Reap Holiday Garden Villa was awesome too! Loved my stay!!!

• 9th Jul 2014

2 min to night market and a further 2 min to pub street! It was lovely to stay in a budget accommodation of this caliber! Immaculatly clean! Great work!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Lovely atmosphere good location and the pool and bar was the best.

Hello, Thank you so much for your comment, Just one problem though. I don't have a pool. Sorry but wrong Villa. Regards SRHGV

its such a nice villa. clean and helpful staff. 10 mins walking to pub street. good location.

For an older person it was just great. Booked 1 night and stayed 3. Everthing was easily organised and my personal driver was great! Nothing was too hard. I will pass this experience to all my friends!

• 5th Jul 2014

Hello, Thank you for your comments on my Villa, Its lovely to hear that people enjoyed their stay. As we are a small business everything helps. Kind Regards SRHGV

Great place to chill out! When I stayed there was many people to talk to and have a beer. Even the owner had a beer with me!! The tour was the highlight of my time in Cambodia!!! Definitely recommend!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Hello, Thanks for your comments. It was a good day too. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Best wishes on you future travels. Kind Regards SRHGV