Siem Reap Rooms Reviews

Road No.26 Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Disappointed considering this properties ratings. No hot water in my shower for 2 out of 3 nights. The bathroom only had two little bars of crappy soap, no shampoo, hairdryer or face towel. Wasn't really that greatly located, in walking distance to town center, but down a creepy road. As a female traveling alone I didn't like that at all. There was a lock on the door and that was it, no security box, and my room key was kept in a basket on the front counter. NOT impressed. Staff were friendly.

Throughout nearly 2 years of backpacking around hostels all over Asia and for me, Siem Reap rooms is the most homely, comfortable and efficiently run place ever encountered. Lisa and all the staff go above and beyond with their extensive knowledge of the local area and relentless focus on looking out for every individual. Me and my partner had a wonderful stay and really were happy and comfortable from start to finish. This place really did its best to help us make the best of our time here! A++

The staff was excellent and helpful. The room was always clean. The only drawback was that water and breakfast were not included and ended up having us pay more than we had expected at the hotel overall

Very friendly and helpful staff, they have all the suggestions for your trips and what you can do. Great location, few minute walk to restaurants/ cafe, about 5-10 minute to the old market. I had breakfast there, good food nice coffee.

Managed by Australians, this guesthouse has a quiet and very nice atmosphere

wonderful hostel! i had so many wonderful things to write, I ran out of characters. Summary: STAY HERE. The staff is wonderful and incredibly helpful (especially Suz), it's a short walk to Pub Street, the rooms were clean, good wifi, free airport pick up... I wish more hostels had the level of service and friendliness Siem Reap Rooms carries. Thank you!

Great stay, excellent place and amazing staff

We really enjoyed our stay at Siem Reap Rooms and would stay again. There were just a couple of small maintenance issues that could be attended to - the towel rail in our room was broken and there was a broken deck chair in the pool. We rated the facilities as average simply bc we had become accustomed receiving certain complimentary items while traveling & staying at other comparable hotels, such as a free water bottle each day, hair dryer and bathroom products.

We stayed here only one night but really enjoyed the stay. Rooms are clean, spacious and most importantly the staff is quite helpful with everything from directions to linking you up with reputable tour guides to see Angor, etc. A 10 minute stroll to the touristy downtown area of Siem Reap.

The atmosphere was very relaxed here. we booked a double which ended up being the roof terrace (115) which has an attached lounge own balcony and huge bedroom (althoughits not clear what youre booking on hostelworld). Whats best is you walk straight on to the pool from the room. The pictures dont do this place justice. We watched fireworks on nye from our balcony. They also helped with a tour of the lady temple, held our bags until our evening flight and we were really helpful.

A great place to stay Friendly and helpful staff Good food and drinks Good location Nice clean room Great tuktuk tour for Angkor wat Free airport collection Nice relaxing atmosphere

The staff is really gentle and Susan manage the SRR with courtesy and sympathy

Very nice place, felt more like a hotel but with the price tag of a hostel. The staff were excellent, and we had some great tuk tuk rides with their own private drivers. We booked most things we did through the staff here and they were incredibly helpful and made things very easy. Great location, on a quiet road but 10 minutes walk from the centre. Amazing big sofas to chill out on downstairs! Generally very clean and nice - would highly recommend.

Fantastic service - lovely staff. Great room. Really pleasant three nights.

• 20th Dec 2015

I absolutely loved this place, my bed was comfortable , there was a bath and a shower i made the most of and hot water! Suze, and the other staff made my stay and were all very helpful. They helped organise trips with my own tuk tuk driver and he was lovely and helpful. The location is and I cannot this place enough ! I had been in hostels up until this time and it wasn't much more a night and worth it for the of my own room! I will stay here again next time I visit!

Great location (a short walk to Pub Street for food and tourist shopping), incredibly helpful staff who helped us organise our full day tour of the Angkor temples, delicious (and affordable) food, and lovely atmosphere. Would have loved to stay longer!

• 13th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Amazing visit, Suze was very helpful with anything we asked about (transport, things to see, laundry, etc). The breakfast was delicious and a great start to the day. The place is a 5-10 minute walk to the Old Market and Alley West which is where all the good shops are. There are many tours that they can set up for you as well, but we had one booked before hand. It's fairly clean but you take your shoes off at the front and there's still dirt on the floor. Would stay again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful and informative of any changes that may affect guests. For example, they sprayed some areas of the Guesthouse for pests, informed me and very openly asked me to inform them if I found any odor in my room, which I did not. The staff always greeted me warmly. It is a bit of a walk to the old Market if you do it repeatedly during the day, but it is a very good and quiet location. Thank you for making my stay here awesome.

• 17th Oct 2015

Lovely staff, great building, no complaints.

• 2nd Oct 2015