Siem Reap Rooms Reviews

Road No.26 Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very good rooms and clean atmosphere. the lady at reception Lisa was very friendly and approachable. They provide nice ride on tuktuk too with a English-speaking driver. The driver sam is excellent to us. We had avoid time and it was all possible because of sam and lisa. lisa has cute little kitty and used to play around with visitors.My heartlet thanks staff, lisa and sam. I will recommend this place to everyone.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • India

Lisa was great! She made me feel right at home, and offered tips on where to go and what to see via email even before I arrived in Siem Reap. She even gave me hotel suggestions on the next leg of my trip based on her own experiences traveling there. The best part was that she custom designed a tour package based on what I wanted at a fraction of the price offered by other places I found on TripAdvisor! Overall a phenomenal time based on how hospitable Lisa and the rest of the staff were!

The ONLY complaint I would have (and a mild one at that) is that SRR is kinda far from downtown. We knew this ahead of time though. You can spend more money to stay closer to Pub Street and all of that but I would still stay at SRR above other places for everything else it has to offer. Be sure to bring cash though...was not expecting to have to pay the balance of my reservation in cash.

A Great guesthouse with very helpful staff, they do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible and provide a great tour options to arrange wonderful trips to Angkor Wat. Highly recommend this place and would always come back to it.

The staff was very professional and helpful! Although Cambodia can be a bit rough, Siem Reap is a nice town and everyone working at this hostel did an excellent job of helping me out and making sure that I was comfortable and well-prepared for exploring the nearby tourist attractions (including Angkor Wat!!). Highly recommended!

We booked a double room with ensuite. Was very clean and had fresh towels daily. The reception staff were friendly especially the young girl who checked us in who was lovely and was so helpful. The guesthouse overall was lovely and the rooftop area and plunge pool was great after a hot day of walking around. The location was brilliant and only a few minutes walk from pub street. It was really easy to book onward travel and tours to see Angkor Wat. Overall I would stay here again!

Lisa was extremely helpful and nice. Arina was simply awesome always smiling and ready to help. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Great little guesthouse! Great staff that did everything that we needed (laundry, getting tuk-tuk, organizing tours)! We got there and we had accidentally booked the wrong room and they were quick to have the one we originally wanted! Very very clean and everything worked well, wifi everywhere and very safe!

The hostel is very beautiful. The price is very good for the service you get. Staff is very polite, specially Lisa, the manager who suggests very good tours. The hostel provides tuc tuc services to take you temples and exotic attractions at excellent price.

The hotel is very nice, the staff is very helpful, authentic cambodian hospitality, close to city center, by walk or biking, very convenience.and i just realize theres a small pool on the roof top!, too bad i didnt discover it earlier, it will make a good night dipping after a long day in the sun. next time i will try .And you can do biking to Angkor complex from the hotel. overall experience :Satisfy! PS: if you stay in this hotel, please find Mr .Jim (or Jiet in cambodian) the tuk tuk drive

I have stayed in many guesthouses in S E A this would be among the worst value. I would apear that there is new part owner named Lisa and that could be the problem. I chose this property because of all the exelant reviews and because it is meant to be Gay Friendly which it is not.My room on the ground floor near the kitchen had no window. The air condition was very noisy. They do not supply drinking water or toiletries. I don't see how they can justify $18 a night. Not enough room to continue.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

This customer booked a room for 2 nights after spending a month in SR. On his first night he brought a young male prostitute to his room, which caught me by surprise. I said nothing until he complained about the facility following day. I encouraged him to either upgrade to a better room at higher rate on promise not to bring further "guests", or take his business to the locations he claimed were available for $8/night with breakfast. I told him we are gay friendly but not prostitute friendly.

friendly environment and comfortable to be around. I definitely recommend this place to my friend.

• 10th Jan 2015

I'm so happy to know that you felt comfortable at Siem Reap Rooms! We enjoyed having you as our guests and will look forward to hosting your friends whenever they visit Siem Reap! - Lisa and team!

Located about a 10 min walk from town but tuk tuks waiting all the time outside and walk is fine during the day but dark at night ( bring a torch). Lovely roof area and Staff very helpful. Only downside-I was informed that the hotel take a majority chunk of the money paid for tuk-tuk drivers for Angkor Wat tours etc leaving very little surplus for wages/fuel/food. Disappointing since the drivers give a good service. Overall a wonderful stay.

Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the distribution of tuktuk fees, you were misinformed. Our drivers collect the major part of monies paid (sometimes 100%). We work hard to provide them with customers and because we believe that guesthouse staff ALSO deserve to be paid fair wages, tour income must be shared. If tourists were willing to pay more for rooms/meals, perhaps we could provide free booking services to our drivers.

Staff is nice and willing to help. Room was however rather bad, without warm water or windows. Location is a little bit far away from the centre.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry things did not meet with your expectation. We have several rooms in our facility without windows and these are priced lower accordingly. I'm not sure why your room did not have warm water as we have hot water throughout the building. I will certainly follow-up with staff to see what the problem might have been. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. - Lisa

Staff very friendly and the hotel not far from Night street , the road way to go out the main road is very dark at night. Room is clean and good aircon made us very cold at night.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Really friendly quiet place with nice rooms! Easy walk into town, staff can arrange tours and bus tickets. Shame that there is no option to pay on card yet and sometimes things were a bit lost in conversation with some members of staff! All in all good value for money and a nice place.

The Guesthouse is really nice and the staff is amazing! If you want anything to be done,they will do their best to make it happen :)!! I highly recommend it to anyone going to Siem Reap!!

• 28th Dec 2014

Thank you so much P. We loved having you guys here during your time in SR and we hope to see you again sometime in the future! :)

Really good guesthouse - 10 minute walk from the Old Market. Staff were welcoming and friendly. Rooftop plunge pool and sun loungers were great. In our room the shower head fitting was broken so the head kept falling down, also the plug socket was a bit loose. However bed was comfy and the room was clean. On the stairs up to the roof the cleaners had left linen and buckets which was a bit of a hazard as the stairs are quite steep.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay at our guesthouse. We are very happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay and the issues you have raised will be addressed. Unfortunately, we have little control over the quality and workmanship of things such as the electrical/plumbing, but we can certainly do a fresh round of inspections and see what can be improved. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

the room is tidy and nicely designed; staff are extremely helpful and speak good english; offer tour but not pushy; offer free pick-up from the airport; location slightly away from the downtown (~15min walk) but not a big issue anyway as US1 tuk tuk is already available outside the hostel. good value for money and a pleasant stay overall!

The staff at Siem Reap rooms were amazing, so friendly. Our tuk tuk driver, Hong, went out of his way to show us the real Cambodia. Although the location is a little remote it is nice and quiet and a short $2 tuk tuk into town. There is a safety deposit box at reception for valuables, but notices in your room basically saying don't trust the cleaners. Nice to be warned though. Clean rooms, serviced every day. The plunge pool was an added bonus, very cold but very welcomed after a hot day. :-)