Siem Reap Rooms Reviews

Road No.26 Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very nice staff. Very friendly and helpful and beautiful location

Thank for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks, The Management Team

The room was nice (clean, spacious). The staff were very helpful in giving information about seeing the Watts, places to eat, and getting bus tickets to Phnom Phen. Definitely more of a hotel feel than a hostel, but good value for it.

Thanks for your positive review, we are so happy with our services and our helpful staff. The Management Team

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was spacious and comfy, great to have a dip in the pool after a busy morning temple-hopping. Highly recommend hiring a tuk-tuk driver from the hostel for 2-3 days to see the temples - our driver (Mr Jim?) was amazing! He understood we wanted to avoid the crowds and heat, so picked us up at 6am and did the complex in reverse so as we left, people were only just arriving. Perfect! Get back in time for breakfast - the full English is really good!

We enjoyed good value for our money at Siem reap rooms guesthouse. Jia and his team were very happy to assist us at all times. Rooms were spacious and cleaned daily. Towels (still fluffy) were also provided daily.

Thanks for your great review, I am so pleased you were happy with our team effort. It was great talking you and I hope we see you again sometime. Best Regards, Jia

A solid choice for a place to stay in Siam Reap. Convenient location, within walking distance of pub street (although you will be asked for a tuk tuk twenty times along the way), owner and staff helpful and friendly. An easy place to recommend.

Thanks, so happy you enjoyed yourself and you found our staff helpful and friendly. All the best, The Management Team

Comfortable and convenience facilities, warm staffs and very suitable for those who loves privacy. I can just choose any other accommodation that is cheaper than here since I came as a backpacker but to me, even if you were in a limited budget, accommodation is the most important thing for your trip and you should choose the convenient one. However, the place is quite far from the tourist spot such as Pub Street and Old Market (which you need to walk about 10 minutes or pay 2USD fare for tuktuk)

Thanks for the great review. All the best, Jia

If they are doing construction, don't stay here no matter what. They told us it would be from 9-5 but it started at 7 and was incredibly loud. Can't even hear people talk in the same room. Which means you need to leave your room by 7 to remain sane. Otherwise this place was basically perfect with helpful staff and a tuk tuk driver who drives very safely. The sketchy road from the old town is not that sketchy and we just took a 1 dollar tuk tuk anyways.

The staff at Siem Reap Rooms are very friendly and hospitable! Enjoyed our stay here very much and Jia, the manager, recommended the activities we could do and we had a lot of fun! Will stay there aagain if we were to go back Siem Reap.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I am so happy to read your fantastic review, and we hope you visit us again sometime. I am glad you enjoyed the activities that we recommended for you. It was great talking to you. See you next time, Jia

My boyfriend and I cannot express how happy we both were with this hostel! We requested a private room for 2 which ended up being a full suite with sitting room, two bathrooms and a private balcony! It was situated next to the rooftop mini pool which was an added surprise benefit. The hostel is beautiful, quiet and very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful organizing anything we needed, including free hotel pickup at 11:30pm. The hostel is also walking distance to all the markets!

We are so happy you both enjoyed our rooftop suite. We are always glad to hear that our staff are friendly and helpful. All the best, The Management Team

You get a lot for what you pay for, the only thing is your down a bit of a dirt track. Security is good because they always have someone on reception and close the gates at night, so you have to give them a little rattle from a late night. The building itself has lovely hardwood staircase and furnishings. There is a small plunge pool on the roof to cool down. The staff are extremely friendly and see to your every need. All in all it's great for your money.

Some Reap Rooms was really nice. Our room was clean, the staff organized seeing the circus and bus tickets for us. We had a very nice tuk tuk drive who picked us up from the airport, and took us around other places. It was a pretty quiet place but a quick walk into town which was convenient.

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found Siem Reap Rooms nice, and glad you found our driver nice too. All the best, The Management Team

Very nice hostel but the location wasn't great especially walking home at night since there was no light on the street leading up to the hotel. But very friendly staff and a great roof terrance with a small pool. The security wasn't great though since they misplaced my room key more than once during my three nights at the hotel.

Stayed here for three nights while in siem reap. Staff is excellent and available 24 hours a day. No lockers but they had a safe at the front desk to store passports phones and wallets. Rooms were spotless. Would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for the great feedback about our staff and security. We are pleased to hear you found our staff to be excellent, always good to hear. We are happy you made use of our free safe deposit at reception for your valuables. We so happy you found our rooms spotless and that we would definitely stay with us again. All the Best Jia

Very helpful staff Very clean and very welcoming Tuk Tuk driving they organized for us was the best we had on our travels cheap trustworthy and spoke English

Thank you for your excellent review. We are pleased you found our staff very helpful and the guesthouse very clean and welcoming. We are also happy you enjoyed our tuk tuk service. All the best Jia

Great place to stay. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. I booked my tours at the front desk and they also helped orgainze transport for the rest of my trip. Location is a short walk from the main street, just far enough away so you don't hear any of the niose. Would absolutely stay here again

Thanks for the great review, I am glad you found our tour desk helpful for arranging your tours and onward travel. We hope you come again sometime. All the best Jia, management team

It's a good guest house, but I wouldn't call it a hostel. There is no sense of community and if you're traveling alone it's fairly boring. If you're going out on pub street every night, it might be best to stay at a closer location. That said, they did help organize everything I asked and the room was nice. Beware having a room on the bottom floor; you'll hear all the hustle and bustle during the day.

My boyfriend and I had great time staying in the hotel. Staff are very friendly and helping, they also gave us good tips about sight seeing. We received excellent service all the time. It is a little bit of walk from the hotel to central market area, but I appreciated the hotel is located in quiet area. We had private balcony and very nice view from there. Most of the time rooftop terrace and small pool were empty, and felt like private place. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Wonderful hostel, beautiful, clean etc. Staff is very nice and helpful. about 15 minute walk from bar street but not bad and only 1 USD by tuktuk (which the hostel can help you get). Definitely recommend!

Loved this place and had a little pool on the roof, defo what you need after a hot day out exploring! Room was brilliant and air conditioning :-) would go back here

Good place to rest up between trips to Angkor. Wifi was good, cafe was nothing special, good for a coffee while waiting for a ride. Room was spotless, lots of storage and outlets. Rm111 has a bathtub in the bedroom! Pool and deck was a nice touch. Funny staff. The hotel's tuktuks are overpriced but very good. We found a driver for 20$ to take us to temples out of town vs. 35$ with hotel. The food is overpriced out there, so make sure to ask for a cheap local place, it will have better food too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3