Siem Reap Rooms Reviews

Road No.26 Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Stayed here for three nights while in siem reap. Staff is excellent and available 24 hours a day. No lockers but they had a safe at the front desk to store passports phones and wallets. Rooms were spotless. Would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for the great feedback about our staff and security. We are pleased to hear you found our staff to be excellent, always good to hear. We are happy you made use of our free safe deposit at reception for your valuables. We so happy you found our rooms spotless and that we would definitely stay with us again. All the Best Jia

"I stayed there for five nights and what I experienced was so impressive. All of staffs are great, friendly and helpful. We were offered a welcome drink on arrival. The guesthouse is not far away from the city center, just 8 minutes by walking distance. The room is very clean and everything are organized. can relax at the small pool on the rooftop with some drinks from the lobby or you can order fruit shakes or coffee from the staff (Cambodian ice coffee and Camboccino is highly recommended!

• 13th May 2014
  • Little_Erng
  • Thailand

Very helpful staff Very clean and very welcoming Tuk Tuk driving they organized for us was the best we had on our travels cheap trustworthy and spoke English

Thank you for your excellent review. We are pleased you found our staff very helpful and the guesthouse very clean and welcoming. We are also happy you enjoyed our tuk tuk service. All the best Jia

Great place to stay. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. I booked my tours at the front desk and they also helped orgainze transport for the rest of my trip. Location is a short walk from the main street, just far enough away so you don't hear any of the niose. Would absolutely stay here again

Thanks for the great review, I am glad you found our tour desk helpful for arranging your tours and onward travel. We hope you come again sometime. All the best Jia, management team

It's a good guest house, but I wouldn't call it a hostel. There is no sense of community and if you're traveling alone it's fairly boring. If you're going out on pub street every night, it might be best to stay at a closer location. That said, they did help organize everything I asked and the room was nice. Beware having a room on the bottom floor; you'll hear all the hustle and bustle during the day.

My boyfriend and I had great time staying in the hotel. Staff are very friendly and helping, they also gave us good tips about sight seeing. We received excellent service all the time. It is a little bit of walk from the hotel to central market area, but I appreciated the hotel is located in quiet area. We had private balcony and very nice view from there. Most of the time rooftop terrace and small pool were empty, and felt like private place. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Wonderful hostel, beautiful, clean etc. Staff is very nice and helpful. about 15 minute walk from bar street but not bad and only 1 USD by tuktuk (which the hostel can help you get). Definitely recommend!

Loved this place and had a little pool on the roof, defo what you need after a hot day out exploring! Room was brilliant and air conditioning :-) would go back here

Good place to rest up between trips to Angkor. Wifi was good, cafe was nothing special, good for a coffee while waiting for a ride. Room was spotless, lots of storage and outlets. Rm111 has a bathtub in the bedroom! Pool and deck was a nice touch. Funny staff. The hotel's tuktuks are overpriced but very good. We found a driver for 20$ to take us to temples out of town vs. 35$ with hotel. The food is overpriced out there, so make sure to ask for a cheap local place, it will have better food too.

I've stayed at SSR on several occasions when in Cambodia. Rooms are very comfortable with real mattresses - a nice contrast to the cheap foam ones at so many other places. I remember during my first stay feeling like I slept better than I had in months. Omelettes and bacon cooked perfectly, and very inexpensive. I love their mango shakes and "camboccino". Lovely staff with a great sense of humour. Excellent A/C which I appreciate more than anything because I would suffocate in this heat!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Nice to have a free of charge airport transfer on tuk-tuk :) Also, when we entered the building we were offered by a lemonade, very refreshing in such difficult weather conditions. The building is very big, beautiful i would say. The lobby is very cozy. Thought, the room that we've stayed had no windows, not sure that i've read such a detail while booking the room. There was a bad smell in the room, it's because of the very closed space. The staying was good and i recommend it to anyone.

I loved my stay here! The walk to the center of town is quiet but short. The actual facilities are beautiful and the staff is super helpful.

We enjoyed our stay at siem reap rooms, the staff helped us find a great tuk tuk driver for our three days there. Unfortunately our room had no Windows, which made the 4am wake up even more difficult! Overall great place, easy walk into town, nice laid back atmosphere.

Very friendly staff and a nice terrace on the roof. I had a great time there. The location is perfect, not too far away from the center of the town and the temples and set in a nice and quiet street.

Its more a hotel then a hostel. Unfortunately i was robbed on the street of the hotel at night. The street to the hotel at night is very dark and lonely. Do not recommend to go home alone as a female. Be aware of motobikes as i got robbed by one. The tend to follow you from town so best to be careful. Best bot totake anything valuable in your bag at night. And best to hold on to your bag especially going back to the hotel. Staff was nice.

Friendly, comfortable hostel.would recommend it to friends.

The staff here are really friendly and happy, it was so nice to see. Lovely people. I'd stay again for sure.

The staff was very nice and friendly with me. They was very helpful with anything i needed and we have spent a good time chatting in the evening, after i spent all day outside. The room and the hotel was perfect and the guide i booked from the hotel to travel around angkor wat temples was very good too. I higly recommend this hotel and the staff working there.

We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was very gracious and helpful with all of our needs. The rooms were clean and comfortable. After a long day exploring the temples, it was so refreshing to come back and take a dip in the rooftop pool.

it is a nice guesthouse. we can recommend. you can reach pub-street within 10 minutes walk. quiet, you can sleep very good in night time. breakfast you have to pay additional but it is very good zand it is a lot. but the staff can't recognized us even after 4-5 nights we stayed there, this was little poor :(