Siem Reap Rooms Reviews

Road No.26 Wat Bo, Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Loved this place and had a little pool on the roof, defo what you need after a hot day out exploring! Room was brilliant and air conditioning :-) would go back here

Good place to rest up between trips to Angkor. Wifi was good, cafe was nothing special, good for a coffee while waiting for a ride. Room was spotless, lots of storage and outlets. Rm111 has a bathtub in the bedroom! Pool and deck was a nice touch. Funny staff. The hotel's tuktuks are overpriced but very good. We found a driver for 20$ to take us to temples out of town vs. 35$ with hotel. The food is overpriced out there, so make sure to ask for a cheap local place, it will have better food too.

I've stayed at SSR on several occasions when in Cambodia. Rooms are very comfortable with real mattresses - a nice contrast to the cheap foam ones at so many other places. I remember during my first stay feeling like I slept better than I had in months. Omelettes and bacon cooked perfectly, and very inexpensive. I love their mango shakes and "camboccino". Lovely staff with a great sense of humour. Excellent A/C which I appreciate more than anything because I would suffocate in this heat!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Nice to have a free of charge airport transfer on tuk-tuk :) Also, when we entered the building we were offered by a lemonade, very refreshing in such difficult weather conditions. The building is very big, beautiful i would say. The lobby is very cozy. Thought, the room that we've stayed had no windows, not sure that i've read such a detail while booking the room. There was a bad smell in the room, it's because of the very closed space. The staying was good and i recommend it to anyone.

I loved my stay here! The walk to the center of town is quiet but short. The actual facilities are beautiful and the staff is super helpful.

We enjoyed our stay at siem reap rooms, the staff helped us find a great tuk tuk driver for our three days there. Unfortunately our room had no Windows, which made the 4am wake up even more difficult! Overall great place, easy walk into town, nice laid back atmosphere.

Very friendly staff and a nice terrace on the roof. I had a great time there. The location is perfect, not too far away from the center of the town and the temples and set in a nice and quiet street.

Its more a hotel then a hostel. Unfortunately i was robbed on the street of the hotel at night. The street to the hotel at night is very dark and lonely. Do not recommend to go home alone as a female. Be aware of motobikes as i got robbed by one. The tend to follow you from town so best to be careful. Best bot totake anything valuable in your bag at night. And best to hold on to your bag especially going back to the hotel. Staff was nice.

Friendly, comfortable hostel.would recommend it to friends.

The staff here are really friendly and happy, it was so nice to see. Lovely people. I'd stay again for sure.

The staff was very nice and friendly with me. They was very helpful with anything i needed and we have spent a good time chatting in the evening, after i spent all day outside. The room and the hotel was perfect and the guide i booked from the hotel to travel around angkor wat temples was very good too. I higly recommend this hotel and the staff working there.

We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was very gracious and helpful with all of our needs. The rooms were clean and comfortable. After a long day exploring the temples, it was so refreshing to come back and take a dip in the rooftop pool.

it is a nice guesthouse. we can recommend. you can reach pub-street within 10 minutes walk. quiet, you can sleep very good in night time. breakfast you have to pay additional but it is very good zand it is a lot. but the staff can't recognized us even after 4-5 nights we stayed there, this was little poor :(

We used the free pick up service (from the airport), very easy. First got a welcome drink and a very good explanation about the city and what we can do the few days we stayed. Breakfast was not included in the price but cheap and good. The staff was always nice and also funny. Not all of them understood the english language the best, but they always tried to help anyway

Great size room with powerful air conditioning. We enjoyed spending time on the roof sun baking and dipping in the pool. 10 minute walk into where all the action is so not too far out. Staff were always ready to help.

I think the most special thing about the hostel is the staff. We arrived early in the morning and jia was there to entertained us. Such an interesting guy with lots of info to share that we didn't realize it was already time for check in They arranged everything for us; tonle sap tour, angkor wat tour and the bus to phnom penh. I definitely recommend this hostel to all

Great service, good clean rooms, friendly staff, overall very happy and would definitely stay there again

• 27th Feb 2014

Everyone there is great. A really affable, courteous, and professional staff. They'll make a smashing breakfast for you, and really help you figure out your day's venture. Also the interior aesthetic of the place is really wonderful too, I thought, even if it is somewhat limited to the commons.

Everything was fine. take the roof top flat (2 rooms & pool) ;) staff is friendly and helps you where they can.

A very nice guesthouse, 15 min. walk from the city center.The staff was very friendly, although we had the feeling,that they want to sell us trips all the time.Very modern and comfortable interior,even a nice rooftop pool,but not a place for meeting other people,since it is more a hotel.Nevertheless I can highly recommend it.