Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

I like this hostel, it's cheap, the rooms are very clean, the staff is great, the bus stop only few meters away.

First of all the value for money is excellent for US and Vegas standards. The hostel was clean and the dorms have their own restroom. One downside is the atmosphere, like most US hostels. The common room is part of the problem since it is not really confy. The staff was as nice and helpful as it can be expected. In comparison to other hostels in Vegas it is less party-like in the accommodation itself, which is nice.

It was very hot in the rooms, maybe because they were trying to save money on AC but considering how hot it was outside, we couldn't sleep properly. The hostel was full of anti-social elements, older men creeping on young girls, walking around almost naked in the mixed dorm room making my gf feel really uncomfortable. We were harassed by a 45+ year old guy from California who was high. They don't enforce their admission policy very well and let any old creeps stay there. It's def. not all youths

Really enjoyed my stay here. The location is amazing for the price. Right beside the bus stop for the deuce that takes you up and down the strip. Good enough breakfast-waffles, toast, jam, Nutella, OJ. Really refreshing to have a great hostel like this and not at scary American prices that I had experienced. Great value for money. Staff extremely helpful and enthusiastic!

Alright hostel, staff were nice and helpful. Slightly far from the strip but still walkable distance. Room was a typical dorm room, aircon was nice! Overall a good place, good value for money

It was a nice hostel. Just bad that the kitchen was closed early in the morning. When we went to grand canyon we could not take out food from the fridge. Otherwise it was nice with friendly staff and a nice friday barbecue. It was a bit far from the strip but there was a bus.

Awesome hostel, and the bus stop is within few steps away. There are around 7 staffs in this hostel and I have talked to most of them, they are amazing and helpful people. Feel free to ask them if you have any questions. I would highly recommend this hostel to any travelers who planning to visit Las Vegas and sin city hostel is way better than the nearby hostel named hostel cat. I will definitely come back to this hostel when I visit Vegas next time

The reason why I choose this hotel was cheap price and acually I worried about distance from city. But there were lots of buses from downtown.

I can really recommend this Hostel. Its perfect for Traveller with a low Budget in Las Vegas. The room was clean and the staff wos awesome, very nice and helpful :-) We will come back again!

• 11th Jul 2015

The hostel and staff was lovely, nice clean rooms with polite staff! I stayed both here and hostel cat and problem I found here was that nothing too much really went on, I went to common room a few times with nobody about and didn't seem to get any info on social activities. does of course depend on other guests too, and after meeting ao many cool people at hostelcat, staff included, I just went back there to party and socialise. breakfast here is better, not amazing, but does the job

it's a very nice place to stay. though it's a small one, but has everything you need. and transportation is very convenient. I'll definitely stay here again if I go to Las Vegas again.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • China

We hope to see you again some day! Thanks for staying with us!

Only stayed at the hostel one night but it was possible value for money. Located in a slightly questionable area but near a bus stop which takes you to the strip. Sociable and full of young people.

The location is great. Walking distance from Downton and all night clubs. The staff were really friendly specially Maria and Jason. We had free bbq during the week and others activities too. I would recommend it.

Glad you had fun Rafael, we enjoyed you as much as you enjoyed us!

Amazing staff and over all great hostel. Definitely some where to stay when going through the dessert. Priscilla and Ivan were absolutely amazing, especially Ivan(he's cute) - also I like that the owner hangs out around the place as well.

• 26th Jun 2015

Hey Branden, We hope your flight home was better than the one here! If you're ever in Vegas again, we would love to have you back! PS, We are all cute ;)

I had a great time staying at Sin City Hostel. The staff was vert helpfull and friendly, especially Bonnie, who will be very happy now she's mentioned again in a review. Location is a bit further from the strip, but Downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street are on walking distance. Wish is the coolest area anyway. Basic Breakfast in the morning, but you have all you need.

unable to stay at this hostel but was able to cancel easy

I don't feel safe with the door locks, feels easy to break and the door opens out to the parking lot then the street. Easy for outsider to break into. Breakfast was good - waffles, pbj, coffee Great value for money. All good except for the door locks.

Hello Joan, We are very sorry to hear you did not feel that the locks were secure. Since you have left, we have installed new locks on all of the dorms also we are in the process of having a front gate installed, making the hostel even more secure. We hope you will take these changes into consideration if you are ever in Las Vegas again. We would love to have you back. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patronship.

very nice hostel. Convenient location. Good faculty. A perfect place to stay in the sin city.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • China

Definitely the perfect place to stay in Vegas. The staff was always helpful which made it easy for me to plan my trips to locations outside Las Vegas like Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon etc. Did a helicopter tour over Vegas by night as well which was a stunning experience. Met so many good people there from all over the world and I'm still in contact with a lot of them. Just can recommend Sin City Hostel for travelers but even for people who are just stoping by because of the amazing atmosphere!

A little far from the strip, but the bus station is just around the corner and they also have parking lots right in front of the hostel. Very nice staff and clean rooms with lockers. The breakfast is rather small, but ok for the price :)

• 6th Jun 2015