Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Friendly staff, clean rooms and the wi-fi is very good and always working.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Helpful staff, clean hostel, friendly atmosphere. The location is a bit of a walk from the main casinos and in a bit of a dodgier area but there's a bus that runs all the way to and from the hostel. But that's the only negative from an overall great hostel.

• 17th Feb 2015

We are happy that you have a great stay, it's always great to see you come back! You know the Strip is almost 8km long, we are 10 minutes away from the Stratosphere Casino (walking) and also 20 minutes walking from Fremont St Experience (Downtown LV) and not even 100 meters away from the bus stop that rides all over the Strip 24/7. Also, dodgier area? You know nothing about Vegas Jon Snow! Unfortunately, homeless people is something you will always see in any major US city.

It was a good stay

This place is defenetly good value for money I'm central part of Vegas. The rooms are basic but for me was very good besides staff is very polite and helpful including owner which was giving good tips about old Vegas. Defenetly good place to stay in Vegas because it is not far away to new or old part of Vegas. Thanks guys for good time.

it is nice to stay here i would like to come back

The staff was nice, but the facilities weren't very clean and the breakfast was average. It's a bit to the north of the strip, amidst some motels.

Very good place to stay in vegas. The staff is great, very helpfull.

Great fully-stocked kitchen and friendly staff the beds are a bit uncomfortable but I slept fine.

Really good value for money.

all goood. value for your money.

Jason (the current manager) breaks his back for this place. There are a lot of improvements and features being added to the place as well including a gate in the front, a patio with movie projector screen, and a minibar. The free Nutella for breakfast was awesome and I made friends with everyone (including the staff) during my stay. I came in during CES week so it was quite busy, but the rooms were still regularly cleaned and the staff kept up well with maintenence. I loved my stay here!

• 6th Jan 2015

Many thanks to Priscilla, Kim, Monique and all the other great staff here.

This is an amazing hostel in the Sin City. The hostel staff are the best people running a hostel that I've ever met. Kind, friendly, down to earth, and always ready to help you. The hostel owner treated me as friend a family, he even gave me a ride to the airport early in the morning. The atmosphere at the hostel is very homey and relaxing. Everybody was so chilled and easy to talk to and make friends. Rooms and facilities are all good and well-maintained. Totally recommended!

I liked the hostel a lot and would stay there again. The only thing I recommend is to take into account the time of arrival of people who have already booked or let them know that at certain time there's not service so that they can plan based on it.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Colombia

It's a bit of a hike to get down to the strip, but that's what you get for staying in a hostel and not a hotel! Not too far to the Fremont St area though, and the South Main Street area (which has a bunch of cool vintage, thrift and antique stores) is quite close too. The heating in the hostel was a bit all over the place - very warm during the day, and sometimes cold at night. Would have been nice to have more fruit offered for breakfast!

We're sorry that you felt we are far from the strip. Actually, the "Strip" is Las Vegas Blvd. From Fremont St to Mandalay Bay Hotel it makes the strip almost 8 km long. No body walks, bus stop is 50 meters away from our Hostel and it's 24hrs. Walking in the summer is dangerous due to high heat temperatures. Every day, we serve: orange juice, tea, coffee, fresh cut oranges, muffins, waffles, toast, nutella, jelly and syrup for breakfast... like, that wasn't enough??? =D

There is a guy I forget his name he was so cooperative. We came around 1 am and he was waiting for us. He was cool. The location was awesome close to the Strip and only $8 by Deuice bus enjoy tge view of vegas strip.

Thank you for your kind hospitality in Las Vegas. We really appreciate your space and great services. My friend and I stayed in the private room. It was listed on the website that an en suite is provided but upon arrival it was not what we expected. The en suite was a shared bathroom with the 4 bed dorm right outside our unit. Personally, having the bathroom that so many people shared next to our room made me feel like we were sleeping right next to a toilet with the flushing and shower noises.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Comfortable and close to transportation friendly staff highly recommended

The blanket is thin for winter season. Breakfast is the same every morning. Anyway I enjoy my time staying there, I have gotten to know so many people from the world.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • China

I had wonderful vacation there with my friends! They offered something that other hostel won't have like video game, pool table, towel and hair dryer! Good location! 我是台灣人學生,這家地點很方便,很多東西都提供,當然推這家的真正原因是因為我和我朋友都訂九人房三天,經理直接幫我們升到四人房還同樣價錢,最後根本變兩人房,早餐也本來11點就結束,他還是讓我們過了11點還可以吃,另外有一個櫃檯的小男生還教我們賭博。

• 15th Dec 2014