Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

i have never expected to find a hostel for that price but Sin City is the best choice. I was a Mexican guest and I really enjoyed my stay there. I highly recommend the hostel the bus stop is 20 meters from it, a bus takes you to the main avenue where all the casinos are, wi-fi connection great, bathroom clean and beds comfortables but to noisy perhaps some mattresses need to be changed but nothing like a drunk body can handle lol.

Everything perfect: very clean rooms, well equipped kitchen, good breakfast (I especially liked the muffins!) with good coffee, good wifi, good location- everything in walking distance (or take the bus), friendly staff Only one suggestion: maybe put a small towel or something like that in front of the shower, that not the whole bathroom gets flooded when someone takes a shower

Maybe start breakfast a little earlier and have the office open earlier than 8am. Otherwise all great

Like the foreigners policy but not uniformly applied ? Could use curtain liners to keep early morning sun out. How about a locker for every bed ? Some policy re music and conflicting TV volumes in the lounge. It can be irritatingly confusing. Great place . Would consider staying here and visiting Vegas again. Would recommend to others who have some hostelling experience.

We are glad you had a good stay and wanting to come back. We do our best to keep the place nice and comfortable for our travelers. You stayed in a 4 Bed dorm and in there we have 4 lockers, 1 for each guest. Some people are playing video games, listening to music or watching tv when staying in the common areas... The important thing is that everybody is having a good time! =D

I won't do it again

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

By far the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff are great! I had a four bed dorm and met fantastic people. You get a free breakfast, and the coffee is good too. The bathroom was clean and lots of space to move around. Would stay here again any time 100% sin city rules!

very good hostel, clean, nice staff, and good breakfast

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Hard to expect anything more for this price in Vegas. You really get just the bed and hot water. But why not?

Jason the manager suck but the other employees were great! I think he needs to go back to his home land because that all he talk about and it gets old! Best regards & happy holidays Keith Hale

• 25th Oct 2014

Eduardo, Jason and Priscilla are excellent hosts and employees of Sin City Hostel and are there to make sure their guests have a good time in Las Vegas.

• 16th Oct 2014

Good place to stay in Las Vegas for budget travellers. Free parking is extra value of this place. Shuttle to the strip on the doorstep.

Although I read on the comments that the localization was not that good, I walked from the bus terminal to the hostel and it was ok. At night, it was not that bad too. The service and the staff were ok, and they gave me very good hints. You definitely should go to the free attraction of the hotels. It was clean enough and has lockers. The breakfast was good too.

Very recommendable. Staff is a young couple that likes to run the hostel the right way. For me it was pleasant to stay here in a 4 bed room.

nice hostel, recommended

All good!

Great for backpackers!

• 8th Sep 2014

位置还不错,刚开始有点难找,虽然住的二人间,感觉和6人间差不多

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • China

There was no security at all for girls travelling alone, i was walking back to the hostel, after a friend drop me off, a guy was staring at the front of the hostel, and he could see me getting into my room, that was pretty scarred for me. althought the price is good, i wouldnt stay there again as a girl.

Sorry to hear you didn't feel safe... We are located on Las Vegas Blvd, one of the safest streets you'll ever find in America since more than 95% of the economy of this city runs through this one street. And like most big American cities, you will see people wondering in the streets day or night... But in the 2 years that I have been working here no guests have ever been threatened by the people on the street, specially girls. They just beg for money or a cigarette and that's it!

This hostel is like a motel and I don’t find my valuables are safe in there. I was sharing the toilet with different room. Anyone from the street can break into the room if they wanted to. The location is bit deserted

We stayed in a private room and it kinda reminded me of a prison, two simple beds and nothing else in the room! The view thru the window was an empty abandoned parking area and we needed to share the bathroom with a dormroom...