Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

I was very pleasantly surprised by the hostel. Such a good atmosphere and really friendly staff. The room was very clean and well ventilated. The bathroom facilities were also very clean. This hostel is amazing value for money and I would definitely stay again

Love my stay great hospitality keep up the great work will stay in future will recommend

Staff at the hostel are great very accommodating and helpful. Location is average fair walk to the main strip but easy access by bus to both to new & old strip. Rooms are decent air conditioned and beds are comfy. Bathrooms are fairly filthy was never fully cleaned hair still around shower area that had been there for few days and grubby black foot prints never cleaned off the whole time we where there. That would be the only negative thing I could say the cleanliness.

Roberto was friendly and helpful. Good hostel in Las Vegas,

• 25th May 2014
  • Colombia

As a woman, I felt a little uncomfortable in this part of town. But Sin City was a clean, cheap place to stay, which was all I needed. And the staff are great. Robert is wonderful. One suggestion for Sin City: more mirrors in the rooms. Trying to get ready with three other women and only one tiny bathroom mirror was a challenge.

• 24th May 2014

Here at Sin City Hostel we understand how important this issue is... we will make those windows happen, one way or an other!

Good location near downtown Las Vegas. Clean room with all needed facilities.

It just wasn't for me. Although I booked it I couldn't stay there. I found a another better hotel to stay.

• 2nd May 2014

We are sorry to hear that buddy. But still, we hope you had a great time in Vegas ;)

The guy with Australian accent was super nice as a staff member.

• 19th Apr 2014

Thank you for noticing our Staff, we work very hard so you guys can have a good time in Vegas! =D

A reaaly good and cheap Hostel In las Vegas...only the location is a bit far from the casino zone....but you are in las vegas and with 20 USD what do you expect ???

$20 for bed, wifi, parking and NUTELLA! Just like Macklemore song Thrift Shop: I'm gonna pop some tags Only got twenty dollars in my pocket I, I, I'm hunting Looking for a come up This is freacking awesome...

Pretty quite but managed to round up a couple of people to go out. Need to get more people out drinking an partying. Good hostel and staff friendly.

Very basic hostel, was extremely quiet when I as there, hardly any other people. The room was really basic. The location is fine, in a strip of cheap motels and wedding chapels. There are places to eat a few blocks down and I felt ok walking there. It is a little distance from the main strip but there is a bus and if you want something cheap then this is where you are going to stay.

• 29th Mar 2014

Sorry there wasn't any people when you stayed... Las Vegas is a city of seasons. And you came during low season. If you visit between May and end of September (summer time) you will see that it's a completely different story! =D

The staff was really good. When I asked him to change my room due to the safety, he was glad to do it. It was so nice. There were several events for visiters but the rate of the participation was ptetty low. And the location wasn't good for women at night. Anyway, I had a great time there I hope other people can enjoy staying there

i'm quite satisfied with the hospitality of the hostel. i'll definitely recommend to my friends.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • India

We're happy to see you had a good time staying with us! tnx for reviewing our hostel =D

Is the second time that I go there, the manager is an amazing guy, feels like is the owner because he is really inside every detail. Is a Hostel, something strange to find in "Las Vegas" and is great because you can sleep very cheap and much better that In cheap motels. No less than 100 usd you must pay in Las Vegas for something decent., best option for a budget price, also in CLEAN and the kitchen is full, they have good things for free breakfast. Hostel is nice, and they are improving now.

It was an amazing stay. Way better than all the other hostels and hotels on the strip. Jason (the manager) showed us a really really good time. Thanks Sin City!

Bad location!!!!!!! Its a motel style hostel!!! But they have a free parking. In the rooms are beds only!!!! No table, no chairs, no shelves-nothing!!!!