Sin City Hostel

Very Good 1389 Total Reviews

• India, All Male Group, 25-30
19th May 2017
8.0

The strip a little more than a mile away, which is good. Also, for the price it provides breakfast as well. The facility to checkout anytime by just giving back the keys is really good. The staff is helpful and friendly and arranges tours for you if you request so.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017
7.7

Hostel was a double storeyed motel in appearance, with an old-faahioned locked gate and room door for dual security. Our airport shuttle driver told us the location was "in a bad part of town" due to the gangster vibe, so be aware of your surroundings if you're returning late at night. Plenty of personal space for a 6 bed dorm. Dorm and bathroom were kept clean. Simple yet decent free breakfast such as muffins, toast and spread. Appreciative of laundry facilities. Staff are helpful and friendly.

5th May 2017

wifi is good and fast in the room. security also good. Has full function kitchen. It's a good place to stay. the stuff are friendly. recommended.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Awesome Hostel! Located in the strip close to an 7eleven store and bus stop. Organized and clean, good beds and restroom. Air conditioned everywhere. Nice breakfast and staff people! Xbox in the common area and a nice patio outside! I recommend!

• aprilgrasmeder
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Apr 2017
7.7

Staff were extremely helpful. Room is being enough and all amenities worked. Loved the free breakfast provided. The only issue is its in an area that isn't safe to walk at night so best to catch an uber or other transport when getting to your destinations. We enjoyed our stay at Sin City!

8th Apr 2017
2.9

Away from strip, Fremont, and every other place. Not a great location. The staff (guy) and cleaning lady were super rude. I generally adjust for anything and never left a bad review in any site, this is my first one. Try to stay away from this hostel, just book a hotel on the strip, Everything happens there.

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

Hostel is located in the old part of the strip so quite far from the centre however there are 24 hour buses that stop right outside, the staff were super friendly and the room was ideal and even had its own private bathroom. Would definitely recommend to anyone attempting Vegas on a budget like I was and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again

• Vagabond_Sam
  • India, Male, 18-24
22nd Mar 2017

i want to share a small anecdote about these guys' integrity. I was a bit careless and dropped the key somewhere. when i asked them for another key, they asked me for $15,as key deposit, which was quite upsetting as i already gave it first time. but they assured me that if I find the key, they will return the deposit for that key too. I couldn't find the key and was sad while checking out. One hour later, I got a mail saying found a key, tell your bed location. I got my deposit as I told them.

We hate to collect extra deposits when people lose their keys, we also hate it when people lose their keys, we get pretty sad when people leave and can't get their key deposits back... We believe in good karma and being honest. We just want our keys back. =)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

The staff were amazing! We booked ahead and emailed to organise a Grand Canyon day trip and they were very accommodating. It looks a bit "I think I saw this on CSI" but it was very safe and we always felt comfortable. There is the deuce bus that runs from nearby the hostel to the strip, it's only $8 for 24hrs. Breakfast is included! I would stay again!

CSI: Sin City Hostel, hopefully not! We've been renovating little by little, we try to do as much as we can with our humble budgets. Please understand we are a small, family business. Not a corporation or big hostel chain... If only my daddy could give me a small, one million dollar loan I know I could make this building great again! =D

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Value for money was great, decent breakfast and convenient location, only few minutes walk to buses which took you to Vegas Strip. It's an old buidling but was fairly clean, Love that I had my own bed (not a bunk) in a slightly separate room of 3 (made up for bed not being super comfy, luckily I like a super firm mattress). Had a medium sized locker for my carry-on sized bag but not big enough for a pack, I had no issues with keeping this under my bed. One bathroom for 8 girls could be a pain.

Our building is pretty much historic, built in 1946 (when it was all desert) it is a classic! We are trying to make improvements on it, little by little. But you can't find many buildings on Las Vegas Blvd that are 70 years old. We proud of that! We will require more scientific research regarding the one bathroom for 8 girls paradox, but we are looking into that as well. =)