Sin City Hostel Reviews

• 8th Sep 2014

位置还不错,刚开始有点难找,虽然住的二人间,感觉和6人间差不多

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • China

There was no security at all for girls travelling alone, i was walking back to the hostel, after a friend drop me off, a guy was staring at the front of the hostel, and he could see me getting into my room, that was pretty scarred for me. althought the price is good, i wouldnt stay there again as a girl.

Sorry to hear you didn't feel safe... We are located on Las Vegas Blvd, one of the safest streets you'll ever find in America since more than 95% of the economy of this city runs through this one street. And like most big American cities, you will see people wondering in the streets day or night... But in the 2 years that I have been working here no guests have ever been threatened by the people on the street, specially girls. They just beg for money or a cigarette and that's it!

This hostel is like a motel and I don’t find my valuables are safe in there. I was sharing the toilet with different room. Anyone from the street can break into the room if they wanted to. The location is bit deserted

We stayed in a private room and it kinda reminded me of a prison, two simple beds and nothing else in the room! The view thru the window was an empty abandoned parking area and we needed to share the bathroom with a dormroom...

nice place to stay but I stayed here cos of my brother who's minor it's necessary to take the bus because it's too hot I didn't wanna walk even at night good thing is that it's close to bus station

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostel. And nice receptionist.

The value for money is really correct . However, I didn't like how I was welcomed when I arrived. The girl from the staff didn't do any effort to be understood by a French person, and was talking while doing her personal stuffs on Facebook or her phone . I really felt that I was bothering her . But the guy in the morning was really nice , and the atmosphere was good , as the breakfast too . I recommend this place but not for a long time to stay !

This place is the place to go !!! I spent 5 day here and that was FANTASTIC !!

The Sin City Hostel is a really good choice to stay in Vegas. The people are nice and helpful, also foreign travellers. The dorms are not luxury but clean, there are lockers (have to bring your own lock or buy one at the corner in Walgreens for 5$). Breakfast is included, and you can use the kitchen as well. The non-stop Strip-Bus stops almost at the hostel. Good value, if I come again I definitely stay at the Sin City Hostel.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

I was very pleasantly surprised by the hostel. Such a good atmosphere and really friendly staff. The room was very clean and well ventilated. The bathroom facilities were also very clean. This hostel is amazing value for money and I would definitely stay again

Love my stay great hospitality keep up the great work will stay in future will recommend

Really nice place to stay, and really nice social events too! Stayed here during July 4th, and it was a blast! :-) Being located half-way down Las Vegas Blvd, it's well located for both old and new 'Vegas (Fremont St. and the Strip respectively) and conveniently located for the "Deuce" bus route. Nearby amenities very good incl. a 7-11, several wedding chapels (Hey, this is Vegas! ;-) and numerous restaurants catering to all tastes. Also close to Gold Star and other good pawn shops.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Staff at the hostel are great very accommodating and helpful. Location is average fair walk to the main strip but easy access by bus to both to new & old strip. Rooms are decent air conditioned and beds are comfy. Bathrooms are fairly filthy was never fully cleaned hair still around shower area that had been there for few days and grubby black foot prints never cleaned off the whole time we where there. That would be the only negative thing I could say the cleanliness.

Roberto was friendly and helpful. Good hostel in Las Vegas,

• 25th May 2014
  • Colombia

As a woman, I felt a little uncomfortable in this part of town. But Sin City was a clean, cheap place to stay, which was all I needed. And the staff are great. Robert is wonderful. One suggestion for Sin City: more mirrors in the rooms. Trying to get ready with three other women and only one tiny bathroom mirror was a challenge.

• 24th May 2014

Here at Sin City Hostel we understand how important this issue is... we will make those windows happen, one way or an other!

Good location near downtown Las Vegas. Clean room with all needed facilities.

It just wasn't for me. Although I booked it I couldn't stay there. I found a another better hotel to stay.

• 2nd May 2014

We are sorry to hear that buddy. But still, we hope you had a great time in Vegas ;)

The guy with Australian accent was super nice as a staff member.

• 19th Apr 2014

Thank you for noticing our Staff, we work very hard so you guys can have a good time in Vegas! =D