Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Sin City's great really. in the middle of the las vegas bulevard it connects easily and quickly thourhg the Deuce bus to strip and freemont - the 2 areas of interest in the city. the new receptionist bony is simply charming. The other are very nice too.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very nice place. I had a great stay. Staff helped me with all my questions. Near of Bus stop. Great breakfast included. Great common area although I didn`t use at all. Spacious room e very clean with bathroom ensuite. I rather stay here than paid huge amounts of money just for a bed in a fancy hotel. Go for it!!!!!

It`s a very neat and unique hostel which offers u a great location close to the strip as well as close to the Old Town. I loved the atmosphere. I wish i could have opened the windows which was the only point i didnt like but we just let the door open to get fresh air cause our air conditioning didnt work. I would definetely stay there again!!! Best hostel in town

• 16th Mar 2015

Its in a really good place, between the strip and downtown . Easy to walk to both directions or take the bus which stops nearly in front of the hostel. Great breakfast with NUTELLA !! the best thing was the atmosphere. I am an alone traveller but found really good friends from all around. U have fun nights at this hostel. really helpful and nice stuff ( got friends with them :) So I just can recommend it. Worth for money. Best place for your nights in vegas ;)

Staff is great, location is alright, guests are chill.

They have nutella in the breakfast. That is it. Just a place for shelter.

I was in Vegas decided to try both this hostel and Hostel cat, a few doors down. Value for money, and clientele, I would have to say I preferred this hostel. It was quieter, the free breakfast was infinitely better, my roommates were polite and respectful and nothing was stolen. Overall a great hostel experience. Thanks!

All the hostels in Las Vegas quite shabby and bad location, definitely recommend to stay in a hotel on the Strip in this city, worth every penny.

We recommend that you do your research (like using something we call Google maps) before booking a hostel in any city you should visit... don't blame a hostel because of it's location, it's up to you to know where you're going to be staying... you expect a hostel bed for less than $20 next to Bellagio Hotel? or how about a hostel right next to the Mirage?

Friendly staff, clean rooms and the wi-fi is very good and always working.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Helpful staff, clean hostel, friendly atmosphere. The location is a bit of a walk from the main casinos and in a bit of a dodgier area but there's a bus that runs all the way to and from the hostel. But that's the only negative from an overall great hostel.

• 17th Feb 2015

We are happy that you have a great stay, it's always great to see you come back! You know the Strip is almost 8km long, we are 10 minutes away from the Stratosphere Casino (walking) and also 20 minutes walking from Fremont St Experience (Downtown LV) and not even 100 meters away from the bus stop that rides all over the Strip 24/7. Also, dodgier area? You know nothing about Vegas Jon Snow! Unfortunately, homeless people is something you will always see in any major US city.

It was a good stay

This place is defenetly good value for money I'm central part of Vegas. The rooms are basic but for me was very good besides staff is very polite and helpful including owner which was giving good tips about old Vegas. Defenetly good place to stay in Vegas because it is not far away to new or old part of Vegas. Thanks guys for good time.

it is nice to stay here i would like to come back

The staff was nice, but the facilities weren't very clean and the breakfast was average. It's a bit to the north of the strip, amidst some motels.

Very good place to stay in vegas. The staff is great, very helpfull.

Great fully-stocked kitchen and friendly staff the beds are a bit uncomfortable but I slept fine.

Really good value for money.

all goood. value for your money.

Jason (the current manager) breaks his back for this place. There are a lot of improvements and features being added to the place as well including a gate in the front, a patio with movie projector screen, and a minibar. The free Nutella for breakfast was awesome and I made friends with everyone (including the staff) during my stay. I came in during CES week so it was quite busy, but the rooms were still regularly cleaned and the staff kept up well with maintenence. I loved my stay here!

• 6th Jan 2015

Many thanks to Priscilla, Kim, Monique and all the other great staff here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3