Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

very nice hostel. Convenient location. Good faculty. A perfect place to stay in the sin city.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • China

A little far from the strip, but the bus station is just around the corner and they also have parking lots right in front of the hostel. Very nice staff and clean rooms with lockers. The breakfast is rather small, but ok for the price :)

• 6th Jun 2015

Very Nice hostel!! The personnel are so Nice thank you for everything

Although the hostel organises tours and nights out, the receptionists do very little to advertise them (none of them were particularly unhelpful but they just seemed to be busy watching Netflix rather than making the place feel like a lively hostel). The bedrooms are spacious but very open to the street (they don't have a gate so anyone could walk up to the bedrooms level and knock on the doors/windows). The bus to the Strip takes a long time :( Breakfast is ok and the common room is nice!

Sin City was great! Rooms and bathrooms were clean, staff was very friendly, location was not too far from the strip and very close to a bus stop. Thanks guys!

Best Hostel I have ever been in. Very clean and nice.

Realmente me sentí muy cómodo en el hostel Sin City. Extendí mi estadía en la ciudad de Las Vegas por la buena calidad en la atención del personal que allí me atendieron. 100% Recomendable! I really felt very comfortable in the hostel Sin City. I extended my stay in the city of Las Vegas for good quality care staff who attended me there. 100% Recommended!

Homeless person talked her way into dorms, stole my bag. Staff didn't care except to point out that they weren't responsible. Staff saw her on site, let her leave with the bag, police report wasn't filed.

Amazing place! One of the best hostels that I stayed in US.

Very clean! A little far from all the attractions on Las Vegas blvd if you decide to walk.

the place was EMPTY the staff was very unfriendly and refussed to serve me before the match that the guy was watching on TV ended!!! The hostel organized 000 night activities I left less than 24 hs after i checked in and went to Hostel cat, just 1 block away. That´s another world, just like a hostle should be

The hostel is located in between the strip and downtown Las Vegas which is easily accessible by bus (even though the cheapest ticket is a 2 hour bus pass for $6) and the tours that can be arranged with the hostel are very good! However, the mattress was terrible, it was like a plank of wood! Also, the floor in our room would turn out feet and socks black and the toilet wouldn't flush even though someone came to "fix" it.

Good for what is advertised. A budget hostel in Las Vegas. As expected, location isn't great but is manageable for a short stay

Really nice chilled out hostel. Staff are helpful and always available. Location is fine just take a little care at night. Short walk to any of the bus stations which take you straight to the strip. Enjoyed my stay and met some great people

The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is good, and the staff is really helpful and kind. Jason, the owner, is a great fellow and will assist you in whatever needs.

Favorite place I've stayed at in the states so far! Staff were amazing and finally met people that want to be social and are actually up for doing things as a group. Area was a bit iffy but for this price I'll happily stay here, never felt unsafe just a few strange people around.

Comfortable 4 man dorms, very fast WiFi, small but neat common area. Chill atmosphere. There is another hostel 100 meters down the road which is more for the party interested people but isn't as comfortable as this one. There's a 7/11 and walgreens right around the corner. Nice private bathroom

My favourite meal is chicken and leak pie. This hostel don't offer meals. But if they did I hope it would be chicken and leak pie because that is my favourite.

Sin City Hostel is located on Las Vegas Blvd South at the extenction of the Strip which is walkable (one hour) or easily reachable by public bus. The only side turn is the private Bus company Bell´s which is the only shuttle to/from airport....My plane with Delta was scheduled at 07:15 a.m., Bell´s was scheduled 4:15- 4:45. Unfortunately, Bell´s did not show up. I had to take a cab for $25 and I am sorry the manager from Sin City Hostel didn´t reply to my e-mail in order to complain at Bell´s.

The location is good, the receptionnists are very sympathic. You have places of parking for cars and the breakfast is good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3