Sin City Hostel

Fabulous 1446 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1446 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd Sep 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here. The place was clean and the staff and all the guests were great. It's a very sociable place. It's a little bit back from the strip, but close to Freemont St, so you can't have it all :)

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

My stay here was amazing. The staff are all so amazing and friendly! They offer so much for how cheap it is, free bbq's, free alcohol! Bar crawls and so much more. If you plan to visit Vegas, staying here is a must!!!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2017

It was so much fun to sat there! I felt save and the staff was very helpful, I specially enjoyed the free BBQ and the free breakfast. It's also easy to get to downtown and the strip, I can just recommend this hostel!

• Czech Republic, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

I loved this place! Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Feeling as home since the first minute. I will surely stay again if I am back in Las Vegas!

• tillyaus
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017

Freakin loves this place!! Best hostel I've stayed in! 10/10

• MatthewKostecky
  • USA, Male, 31-40
17th Jul 2017

Great hostel with an inviting and fun staff. They have a few events during the week like barbeques and socials. I met some lifelong friends in my room and had a blast on Fremont street which is close!

21st Jun 2017

Check in guy very informative and friendly. On same street as the strip and a short bus journey away. Get the 24 hour pass for $8.

16th Jun 2017

Sin City Hostel made my EDC week a memorable one! The staff made me feel at home from the moment I entered the door. Complimentary breakfast was served which was much needed after partying all night. I will definitely recommend this hostel over any hotel on the strip. Cannot wait to book my EDC2018 hostel with Sin City! Thanks guys☮️💚

3rd Jun 2017

Very comfortable and cozy place. Dont expect luxury and you will love it. Good free parking extremely close to rooms. Staff is very great and helpful. Specially in case of troubles. They helped me with a forgotten passport - thank you! Location is walking distance from the center, shops are near by.

26th May 2017

Great place, I will stay there again

×