Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

I liked everything about the hostel in special the staff, Nanny the receptionist she was more than a receptionist. I was treating like I was with my own family. A big and warm thank you Nanny.

• 21st Aug 2015

I had a great time there. Nice staff, clean and good location. Close to the Busstation, if you take a bus like me from a different place (I took it from LA) take a bus to the hostel, it is only 8$ per 24hrs.

My travel buddy and I booked this hostel very last minute and it was the only thing we could get, after we booked we looked at the reviews (wrong way around, i know) and they were terrible!! Thankfully we found a really great deal on a hotel so we didn't have to stay there. However I did go to the host while on Vegas to collect some mail I was having sent their. The hostel looked very run down and in a very interesting area. Staff were also quite rude to me about cancelling the booking

Really clean about a 39 min walk to start of the strip, but the bus stop is really close and regular. The staff are friendly and good. We were a bit disappointed as were expecting a party hostel (being in Las Vegas), but found that many people were going off to bed early! One of the cleanest hostels that I have ever stayed in.

we stayed just for the night, so we didn´t see a lot of the hostel, but the security and the cleanliness were really ok.

Amazing place for stay in LV. Safe, relaxing. And Nice staff !!

• 10th Aug 2015

My stay at the hostel was such an amazing experience being my first time at a hostel and having being concerned,this hostel proved me wrong . I like the atmosphere and the fact that there was always a different face.i also liked the fact that the hostel provided some emtertainment like a Barbeque and some other good deals.We met a lot of people who we eventually went out with , sight seeing and partying too ... I would recommend this to everyone aspecially if you want to meet new people :)

• 6th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Service personnel response to email fast. ( priscilla , bonnie and ivan) Clean environment. Good facilities . Always checking your status. Will stay there again in vegas.

We enjoyed our stay for one night. Lockers could be safer, though, but our roommates were nice as well.

Good value for money!

I like this hostel, it's cheap, the rooms are very clean, the staff is great, the bus stop only few meters away.

First of all the value for money is excellent for US and Vegas standards. The hostel was clean and the dorms have their own restroom. One downside is the atmosphere, like most US hostels. The common room is part of the problem since it is not really confy. The staff was as nice and helpful as it can be expected. In comparison to other hostels in Vegas it is less party-like in the accommodation itself, which is nice.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The location is amazing for the price. Right beside the bus stop for the deuce that takes you up and down the strip. Good enough breakfast-waffles, toast, jam, Nutella, OJ. Really refreshing to have a great hostel like this and not at scary American prices that I had experienced. Great value for money. Staff extremely helpful and enthusiastic!

Alright hostel, staff were nice and helpful. Slightly far from the strip but still walkable distance. Room was a typical dorm room, aircon was nice! Overall a good place, good value for money

It was a nice hostel. Just bad that the kitchen was closed early in the morning. When we went to grand canyon we could not take out food from the fridge. Otherwise it was nice with friendly staff and a nice friday barbecue. It was a bit far from the strip but there was a bus.

Awesome hostel, and the bus stop is within few steps away. There are around 7 staffs in this hostel and I have talked to most of them, they are amazing and helpful people. Feel free to ask them if you have any questions. I would highly recommend this hostel to any travelers who planning to visit Las Vegas and sin city hostel is way better than the nearby hostel named hostel cat. I will definitely come back to this hostel when I visit Vegas next time

The reason why I choose this hotel was cheap price and acually I worried about distance from city. But there were lots of buses from downtown.

I can really recommend this Hostel. Its perfect for Traveller with a low Budget in Las Vegas. The room was clean and the staff wos awesome, very nice and helpful :-) We will come back again!

• 11th Jul 2015

The hostel and staff was lovely, nice clean rooms with polite staff! I stayed both here and hostel cat and problem I found here was that nothing too much really went on, I went to common room a few times with nobody about and didn't seem to get any info on social activities. does of course depend on other guests too, and after meeting ao many cool people at hostelcat, staff included, I just went back there to party and socialise. breakfast here is better, not amazing, but does the job

it's a very nice place to stay. though it's a small one, but has everything you need. and transportation is very convenient. I'll definitely stay here again if I go to Las Vegas again.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • China

We hope to see you again some day! Thanks for staying with us!

« first « Prev 1 2 3