Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Roberto was friendly and helpful. Good hostel in Las Vegas,

• 25th May 2014
  • Colombia

As a woman, I felt a little uncomfortable in this part of town. But Sin City was a clean, cheap place to stay, which was all I needed. And the staff are great. Robert is wonderful. One suggestion for Sin City: more mirrors in the rooms. Trying to get ready with three other women and only one tiny bathroom mirror was a challenge.

• 24th May 2014

Here at Sin City Hostel we understand how important this issue is... we will make those windows happen, one way or an other!

Good location near downtown Las Vegas. Clean room with all needed facilities.

It just wasn't for me. Although I booked it I couldn't stay there. I found a another better hotel to stay.

• 2nd May 2014

We are sorry to hear that buddy. But still, we hope you had a great time in Vegas ;)

1 2 Next » last »