Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

A reaaly good and cheap Hostel In las Vegas...only the location is a bit far from the casino zone....but you are in las vegas and with 20 USD what do you expect ???

$20 for bed, wifi, parking and NUTELLA! Just like Macklemore song Thrift Shop: I'm gonna pop some tags Only got twenty dollars in my pocket I, I, I'm hunting Looking for a come up This is freacking awesome...

Pretty quite but managed to round up a couple of people to go out. Need to get more people out drinking an partying. Good hostel and staff friendly.

Very basic hostel, was extremely quiet when I as there, hardly any other people. The room was really basic. The location is fine, in a strip of cheap motels and wedding chapels. There are places to eat a few blocks down and I felt ok walking there. It is a little distance from the main strip but there is a bus and if you want something cheap then this is where you are going to stay.

• 29th Mar 2014

Sorry there wasn't any people when you stayed... Las Vegas is a city of seasons. And you came during low season. If you visit between May and end of September (summer time) you will see that it's a completely different story! =D

The staff was really good. When I asked him to change my room due to the safety, he was glad to do it. It was so nice. There were several events for visiters but the rate of the participation was ptetty low. And the location wasn't good for women at night. Anyway, I had a great time there I hope other people can enjoy staying there

1 2 Next » last »