Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

The bed frame is too small for the mattress. During my stay, several of my roommates fell off their bed in the middle of the night. The hostel is a great bargain for Vegas, but the experience could be better if the hostel staff room all the drunks together and group others who would like to sleep by 1am into another. Also, I had a roommate who kept on forcing me to have a conversation with him, which was the most unpleasant portion of my experience.

Friendly people and staff with events most weekends. Beds need improving for a better stay.

Sin City hostel is some distance from the main Vegas strip but a bus runs up and down the road outside to the strip every 15 minutes or so. Couple of handy stores nearby but no real large supermarkets. Area around hostel mostly OK though except for the occasional pan handler hanging around the bus shelters. The room was good enough with lockers provided. The main outside area of the hostel is locked behind a gate after 11pm; there is still access for guests though through a side gate

It was very basic. Nice people. Rooms are basic but it a hostel, would stay there again. No complaints. Apart from the beds being so noisy as you just moved an inch. But it a hostel. Head down, free wifi free breakfast and you had a toilet and a shower. Do you need anything else?

Nice hostal. Good service

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Venezuela

I really recommend it, besides the reception isn't 24 hours Everything else it's fine.. I would come back there.,

Great place! Clean, good kitchen and common area, great staff, fairly good lication near Fremont and a short bus ride to the strip.

Great place! Keep up the great work! Got the VIP treatment which was cool... only got to stay one night but I'll definitely stay longer at Sin City next time I visit Vegas. Great staff

great staff and the location is great, close to Freemont St if you want to party and $10-15 away using Uber from the main casinos.

The hostel is in a great location other than that it was a bit disappointing... No shower mats so water just went everywhere and hand wash would have been nice.

On my arrival they told me that my Hostelworld-booking from three weeks ago is not in the system. A few moments later we found a solution and I got a different room. After this first shock everything was fine. The location is either good or bad depends on if you want to check "new" Las Vegas (the Strip) or "old" Las Vegas (Fremont Street). I like both.

We stayed for three days and had a great time. Staff is really cool and helpful. Dorm we stayed was good with locker and private bathroom. Like the lounge area outside.

The room and common area are clean and comfortable, the breakfast is ok. Though it is not close to the casinos or downtown, the cheap price and the many facilities (kitchen, washing machine, good WIFI) make it a good place to spend a few days in Las Vegas.

Everything was just perfect. Great rooms, very clean, nice people... Thanks a lot!!!

• 18th Sep 2015

I come to Vegas every year at the same time for the Interbike convention. This is my 2nd time at Sin City and once again i enjoyed my stay. Unlike others I have to work and can't really party until the morning and that's why I like thathey don't hassle you for not partying like other hostels in the area. I like the spacious air conditioned rooms. Reliable wifi and a more welcoming vibe. Even the other guests are more respectful then the other hostels I've stayed at in the area. The owner and sta

very excellent

Very grea hostel at a very low price. Definty getting more then what you pay for. The hostel was awesome, only bad part was the location. Took too long to get to the main strip by bus.

• 9th Sep 2015

Just outside of the hostel, there is a but stop of Deuce bus taking you south to the Strip. A little walk will be to another bus stop for going north with Deuce to the Fremont Street. Staff are very nice and helpful. For the value of money which is less than $20/night, it meets my expectation very well. ps. I stayed in an 8-person room.

More activities please, I honestly think every night should be different.

I was traveling on my own and it was quite easy to connect with people on the terrace. There was a barbecue free for everyone who brought beer. I never had such a nice stuff as in this place. Though I had to borrow a phone for making a cancellation after the reception opening times (in the middle of the night) I could make that call and take the time I needed. The atmosphere is very easy going. The location is ok. We just took the bus to get everywhere and the ticket is valid all day long.