Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

nice place to stay but I stayed here cos of my brother who's minor it's necessary to take the bus because it's too hot I didn't wanna walk even at night good thing is that it's close to bus station

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostel. And nice receptionist.

The value for money is really correct . However, I didn't like how I was welcomed when I arrived. The girl from the staff didn't do any effort to be understood by a French person, and was talking while doing her personal stuffs on Facebook or her phone . I really felt that I was bothering her . But the guy in the morning was really nice , and the atmosphere was good , as the breakfast too . I recommend this place but not for a long time to stay !

This place is the place to go !!! I spent 5 day here and that was FANTASTIC !!

The Sin City Hostel is a really good choice to stay in Vegas. The people are nice and helpful, also foreign travellers. The dorms are not luxury but clean, there are lockers (have to bring your own lock or buy one at the corner in Walgreens for 5$). Breakfast is included, and you can use the kitchen as well. The non-stop Strip-Bus stops almost at the hostel. Good value, if I come again I definitely stay at the Sin City Hostel.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the hostel. Such a good atmosphere and really friendly staff. The room was very clean and well ventilated. The bathroom facilities were also very clean. This hostel is amazing value for money and I would definitely stay again

Love my stay great hospitality keep up the great work will stay in future will recommend

Really nice place to stay, and really nice social events too! Stayed here during July 4th, and it was a blast! :-) Being located half-way down Las Vegas Blvd, it's well located for both old and new 'Vegas (Fremont St. and the Strip respectively) and conveniently located for the "Deuce" bus route. Nearby amenities very good incl. a 7-11, several wedding chapels (Hey, this is Vegas! ;-) and numerous restaurants catering to all tastes. Also close to Gold Star and other good pawn shops.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Staff at the hostel are great very accommodating and helpful. Location is average fair walk to the main strip but easy access by bus to both to new & old strip. Rooms are decent air conditioned and beds are comfy. Bathrooms are fairly filthy was never fully cleaned hair still around shower area that had been there for few days and grubby black foot prints never cleaned off the whole time we where there. That would be the only negative thing I could say the cleanliness.

1 2 Next » last »