Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

It just wasn't for me. Although I booked it I couldn't stay there. I found a another better hotel to stay.

• 2nd May 2014

We are sorry to hear that buddy. But still, we hope you had a great time in Vegas ;)

The guy with Australian accent was super nice as a staff member.

• 19th Apr 2014

Thank you for noticing our Staff, we work very hard so you guys can have a good time in Vegas! =D

A reaaly good and cheap Hostel In las Vegas...only the location is a bit far from the casino zone....but you are in las vegas and with 20 USD what do you expect ???

$20 for bed, wifi, parking and NUTELLA! Just like Macklemore song Thrift Shop: I'm gonna pop some tags Only got twenty dollars in my pocket I, I, I'm hunting Looking for a come up This is freacking awesome...

Pretty quite but managed to round up a couple of people to go out. Need to get more people out drinking an partying. Good hostel and staff friendly.

1 2 Next » last »