Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

I liked everything about the hostel in special the staff, Nanny the receptionist she was more than a receptionist. I was treating like I was with my own family. A big and warm thank you Nanny.

• 21st Aug 2015

I had a great time there. Nice staff, clean and good location. Close to the Busstation, if you take a bus like me from a different place (I took it from LA) take a bus to the hostel, it is only 8$ per 24hrs.

My travel buddy and I booked this hostel very last minute and it was the only thing we could get, after we booked we looked at the reviews (wrong way around, i know) and they were terrible!! Thankfully we found a really great deal on a hotel so we didn't have to stay there. However I did go to the host while on Vegas to collect some mail I was having sent their. The hostel looked very run down and in a very interesting area. Staff were also quite rude to me about cancelling the booking

Really clean about a 39 min walk to start of the strip, but the bus stop is really close and regular. The staff are friendly and good. We were a bit disappointed as were expecting a party hostel (being in Las Vegas), but found that many people were going off to bed early! One of the cleanest hostels that I have ever stayed in.

1 2 3 Next » last »