Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

Nice place if it weren't for the Manager who is a complete ASS. Tall Russian guy (I don't know his name) W/glasses He's constantly smoking. Booked one night online. Heat kept going up in the room, came out to complain & manager almost bit my head off. He was nicer the next day. Then gave me a hard time because he thought I left a bad review & told me rooms were full. Stayed somewhere else, called & was told there were many vacancies. I arrived 20 min later & he tells me all rooms were booked.

The hostel is in good location the main bus route into the strip (every 12 minutes) , more of a Motel vibe going on with Sin City but it does what it says on the tin. Staff were friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. The hostel would be better if the communal areas were open beyond 11 pm, but apart from that its good for a travelling backpacker. Id stay here again.

Staff were super lovely! It was a quite time of year so was initially taken back by it being quiet but i arrived atound 11pm... but was lovely during the day and at night sat around the fire- Jason was super helpful and Julien was great for a lot of laughs!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Had an awesome time at Sin City Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can even book your Grand Canyon tour there ^^ The room are clean and the Internet Wifi works perfectly anywhere in the hostel. It is very well located, between the Strip and the Old Downtown Vegas, which is amazing! I definitly recommand this hostel for your stay in Vegas!

Sin City is very good hostel. It is clean (they clean EVERY DAY), the breakfast is delicious (you have different options to choose, and in some hostels it doesn't exist), the rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and it has accurate facilities as laundry, kitchen and common area (with cable tv). Furthermore, and no less important, wifi works very well. I have stayed here in fall and some nights the room was vey cold, but I know that in summer you can use air conditioner. The receptionists wer

Cheers everyone I really enjoyed my stay, highly recommended to all

I cant say anything other than good things about Sin City Hostel. I have stayed in many hostels before and I found Sin City to be the most hospitable. The staff are ultra friendly and very helpful in every ways. I will stay there again when I return to Las Vegas.

• 2nd Dec 2014