Sin City Hostel Reviews

1208 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, USA

The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is good, and the staff is really helpful and kind. Jason, the owner, is a great fellow and will assist you in whatever needs.

Favorite place I've stayed at in the states so far! Staff were amazing and finally met people that want to be social and are actually up for doing things as a group. Area was a bit iffy but for this price I'll happily stay here, never felt unsafe just a few strange people around.

Comfortable 4 man dorms, very fast WiFi, small but neat common area. Chill atmosphere. There is another hostel 100 meters down the road which is more for the party interested people but isn't as comfortable as this one. There's a 7/11 and walgreens right around the corner. Nice private bathroom

My favourite meal is chicken and leak pie. This hostel don't offer meals. But if they did I hope it would be chicken and leak pie because that is my favourite.

Sin City Hostel is located on Las Vegas Blvd South at the extenction of the Strip which is walkable (one hour) or easily reachable by public bus. The only side turn is the private Bus company Bell´s which is the only shuttle to/from airport....My plane with Delta was scheduled at 07:15 a.m., Bell´s was scheduled 4:15- 4:45. Unfortunately, Bell´s did not show up. I had to take a cab for $25 and I am sorry the manager from Sin City Hostel didn´t reply to my e-mail in order to complain at Bell´s.

The location is good, the receptionnists are very sympathic. You have places of parking for cars and the breakfast is good.

The hostel in general is dirty, the floor is wet and full of moisture, the showers are for most of them broken. The area is full of junkies and you don t have curtains also.

Sin City's great really. in the middle of the las vegas bulevard it connects easily and quickly thourhg the Deuce bus to strip and freemont - the 2 areas of interest in the city. the new receptionist bony is simply charming. The other are very nice too.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very nice place. I had a great stay. Staff helped me with all my questions. Near of Bus stop. Great breakfast included. Great common area although I didn`t use at all. Spacious room e very clean with bathroom ensuite. I rather stay here than paid huge amounts of money just for a bed in a fancy hotel. Go for it!!!!!

It`s a very neat and unique hostel which offers u a great location close to the strip as well as close to the Old Town. I loved the atmosphere. I wish i could have opened the windows which was the only point i didnt like but we just let the door open to get fresh air cause our air conditioning didnt work. I would definetely stay there again!!! Best hostel in town

Its in a really good place, between the strip and downtown . Easy to walk to both directions or take the bus which stops nearly in front of the hostel. Great breakfast with NUTELLA !! the best thing was the atmosphere. I am an alone traveller but found really good friends from all around. U have fun nights at this hostel. really helpful and nice stuff ( got friends with them :) So I just can recommend it. Worth for money. Best place for your nights in vegas ;)

Staff is great, location is alright, guests are chill.

They have nutella in the breakfast. That is it. Just a place for shelter.

1 2 3 Next » last »