Smart Stay Hostel Munich City Reviews

Mozartstr. 4, 80336, Munich, Germany

Good, spacious rooms with lockers. Comfy beds. More of a hotel vibe, not really a great place to meet people. But a good place to stay for a couple of nights.

no free wifi and the facilities in pantry is not enough

Stayed here three nights in a 6 bed ensuite female dorm. The hostel was very easy to find and in a lively neighborhood, with the U-Bahn stop only a few feet from the front door. The staff were incredibly helpful. Rooms were spacious and kept clean. Good value for money. Didn't mind paying for breakfast as it was a cost efficient hostel, but it would be nice if they could've thrown in WiFi for free.

The best hostel where I stay in my trip,the 6 female bed dorm was very nice,clean,nice private bath,the bottom bed with space to can sit right and not hit your head,and was warm.The kitchen can be better,keep it more clean,and will be nice to have soap and sponge to can wash the dishes.I had problems with the short cycle of the washing machine number 3,so you can check it.Special regards to Rodrigo (always with a smile and helping me a lot) and to Dany (very kind and friendly)free wiffi please!!

Everything about this hostel was ok and it had everything that you need, so it's reasonable value for money. However there's nothing particularly to shout about. The atmosphere felt like a school trip, people were coming and going and smoking out the window (not the hostels fault). It's 10 minutes from the station but a little away from the main square and not very lively. The kitchen was usable but cramped. There is a self-service washing machine out the back.

I felt like I was staying at a hotel and not a hostel. There wasn't really a very good common area for people hang out and so I didn't meet anybody new at the hostel itself. If you stay here and want to meet people, you will need to go on one of the free tours or 'Beer Challenge'. The facilities were nice-it was clean kept and the staff was very friendly and helped me change my room due to a rowdy bunch in my first room. I would recommend this if you're trying to save money.

Its very cost effective ..

• 6th Nov 2013
  • India

That's OK just for a night.

Not hot water the first day, but ok for other day. In a room of 8, I think is a little bit too many, and my bed wasn't so comfortable, but it is clean. Otherwise, Good location in the center of Munich at 20 min by feet from Marienplatz and at 2 min from a subway stop.

• 26th Oct 2013

really makes me wonder why this hostel doesnt have a higher rating. its VERY spacious even in the most shared rooms. GOOD showers and very clean. if you look for a party hostel dont come here. Everything else this is great.

The good thing: the room was very clean and also the bathroom. The bad thing: just been disturb by the heavy doors that were very laud. Every time when someone in the corridor enter or leaves the room the heavy doors slam back so laud :/ That was a bit annoying. About the staff, the girl who works there can't give any information about the city, she didn't know till when the subway is working...

1 2 3 Next » last »