Smart Stay Hostel Munich City Reviews

Mozartstr. 4, 80336, Munich, Germany

Really clean rooms and reception was really kind to allow us to check in at 5am with a small additional cost.

The toilets were good. Bathroom was good too. But my dorm was smelly. I can't blame it on the hostel alone, because I did not stay with clean people. However the hostel could have done something about it. Also when I first came to my room, there was no tidied up bed. All were used. and my name was not written on any, like other hostels do. So it creates confusion what is my bed and why has it not been cleaned up. Nonetheless this is a very cheap hostel!! Can't ask for much.

I really enjoyed my stay. The property is in the city center, with great and helpful staff. Loved it and fully recomment!

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

Really good stay here. Good atmosphere with the bar and restaurant and a great location in Munich! Staff weren't that friendly but their bartender is very sexy so it made up for it!

It seemed to be a place where there was an even mix of old and young people. Rooms and showers are modern and clean, beads are great but the wifi is terrible.

My opinion is:GOOD:)