Smart Stay Hostel Munich City Reviews

Mozartstr. 4, 80336, Munich, Germany

The rooms have places to place your luggage, but not the ability to lock them up individually. This surprised me and made me feel mildly uncomfortable.

all in all we had a very nice stay. the staff were lovely and there's an Ubahn next to the hostel which was great. few problems tho: the sheets are not changed (not even before our arrival), there is no security (there a locked luggage room outside), and absolutely (and unfortunately) NO atmosphere. preety dead all day long. if you are there, talk to Rodrigo, Joel, and Danni. very nice people from the staff!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm glad that I chose this hostel. The staff was very helpfull, clean and nice room.... It is obvious that this hostel is professionally managed.... Location is great, 3 minutes walking to goethe station. I also like the surroundings, some restaurants and bars, but not so noisy nor crowded. Definitely will choose this hostel again next time😉

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Would have liked to have at least some soap to wash my hands otherwise good value for money. Nice and helpful staff, clean rooms. Location also very convenient.

• 1st Apr 2014

A decent hostel in an okay location

Was nice and clean, but cold water..

we had no hot water for our entire time at the hostel and the staff didn't seem to care about it. Cleaners were quite rude, if we were still in the room and they wanted to clean. One cleaner tried to go to the bathroom when we said there was someone inside!

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Wales

I only stayed one night, but weirdly you have to put a deposit to borrow some cooking gear, which is mighty inconvenient if you just want a cup of tea!

Only issue was the wi-fi wasn't fantastic. Not every part of our 6-bed dorm had it. Other than that though, excellent place! Nice and open lobby with a very helpful front desk. Comfortable beds and nice amenities in the room (good shower, and complimentary shower gel).

Nice hostel, great location: 20 minutes walk to the city center, helpfull staff with tips for restaurants, party etc. , unfortunately the shower wasn't hot enough

• 1st Mar 2014