Smart Stay Hostel Munich City Reviews

Mozartstr. 4, 80336, Munich, Germany

This Hostel was probably the best one I have stayed in Europe.The rooms are spacy and bright. There are also lockers in the room, you need a padlock though.The location is close to downtown and the beer gardens, but this hostel has a pretty good bar too.I met some English lads there and we watched a game,'cos they have SKY Sports in the lobby.They also do happy hours at the bar,the atmosphere was very good, they have a pool table and a footballer. Staff is nice&multilingual.Will visit it again!

Dirty, smelled really bad, kitchen is okay but you have to rent everything from the reception and it isn't very clean. Have to pay for internet. Staff is friendly but the hostel itself is not very good. cheapest hostel I could find, but you get what you pay for

The rooms have places to place your luggage, but not the ability to lock them up individually. This surprised me and made me feel mildly uncomfortable.

all in all we had a very nice stay. the staff were lovely and there's an Ubahn next to the hostel which was great. few problems tho: the sheets are not changed (not even before our arrival), there is no security (there a locked luggage room outside), and absolutely (and unfortunately) NO atmosphere. preety dead all day long. if you are there, talk to Rodrigo, Joel, and Danni. very nice people from the staff!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Israel
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I'm glad that I chose this hostel. The staff was very helpfull, clean and nice room.... It is obvious that this hostel is professionally managed.... Location is great, 3 minutes walking to goethe station. I also like the surroundings, some restaurants and bars, but not so noisy nor crowded. Definitely will choose this hostel again next time😉

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Would have liked to have at least some soap to wash my hands otherwise good value for money. Nice and helpful staff, clean rooms. Location also very convenient.

• 1st Apr 2014