7.9
Very Good 177 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 177 Total Reviews
Smart Stay Hotel Schweiz Located at Goethestrasse 26, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Bayern 80336 Goethestrasse 26
79% 177
48.1334443 11.5583896
    Rooms available

20th Jul 2016

Very pleased with single room, two-night stay. Definitely a hotel vibe, not a hostel. Clean bed and bathroom, if a little dated. Shower was good, especially after long day walking around the city. Perfect location in walking distance from everything I came to see. No luggage room, but staff kept my bags behind desk until I returned for them in the afternoon (before catching train to another city on my list, very short walk to station from hotel).

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
6.6

Pretty basic. Small single rooms. Not the cleanest toilet or shower. Receptionists were mediocre, but friendly enough. I wouldn't choose to stay there again, but it's you get what you pay for, so if you need a cheap stay 15 mins from the centre then go for it.

15th Jul 2016
7.1

My experience at Smart Stay Hotel Schweiz was not a positive one due to issues with staff and booking errors. The breakfast in the morning was great though!

5th Jul 2016

A very good place for a quick rest before exploring the city. It may be on the expensive side but its worth it considering the location. I never got the WiFi to work for me (I was mostly out anyway), and the toilet in my room needs to be tightened on the floor. That aside, it was an enjoyable stay. Comfy beds and nice view with breakfast on the 6th floor.

2nd Jul 2016
8.0

Everything was great, except for the exact street we were on. It was like Little Turkey, which would be fine, if it wasn't for the groups of men that just stood around on the corners and stared at you as you walked by. My brother and I walked farther away to pull money from an atm because a group of them were crowded by the closest one. Overall nice place, and nothing bad happened, close to train station.

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Great location, historic centre can be accessed on foot and metro is also close! Ideal if you only want to sleep at your accommodation, and otherwise you're out walking for the whole day. Bathroom could have been cleaner, but nothing dramatic. We enjoyed staying here for the weekend for sure :) .

20th May 2016

I was very pleased with the facility. The staff was very helpful and polite. the location was within walking distance to most all the historical attractions. The neighborhood around the property was not the best but overall I felt quite safe. The housekeeping was excellent.