SoHotel Reviews

341 Broome St 10013, New York, USA

I spent four days at Sohotel with muy family in NY. Sohotel staff was ver y kind and cooperative. I would certainly get back to this place and recommend it to anybody.

Everything was fine

Internet was great

The staff was great - especially Jenny and Willy. We had a great stay and would definitely come back here on our next visit!

• 23rd Jan 2014

Very good service and friendly staff. Location was perfect, the only thing that might be worth mentioning is that the rooms were really small and with very little, if any, storage for your luggage...

10/10. I would 100% recommend this hotel to stay in when visiting NYC.

• 13th Sep 2013

all I can say they will lie about anything to get you there ,after spending most of a day to find where we wanted to stay,we chose as it looked to be ok ,I still have a printed receipt saying that we had a 4 single bed dorm style room ...PLEASE NOTE 4 SINGLE BED DORM STYLE ROOM it even had a picture .upon arrival we were told there was no such thing, and that 4 of us men were goin to have to share 2 double beds,they ruined our new York stay and I will make sure my friends never have that prob !

• 9th Sep 2013

I traveled with a 6 week old baby to NYC. I thought it was going to be a nightmare but it turned out to be great because the staff were so excellent. From the moment we arrived they helped us with our bags (and we had many) they were there whenever we needed them. The rooms are a little small but super nice and the bathroom is fantastic. I would definitely stay there again.

Good staff helped us with luggages, always smart. Nice furniture, interesting atmosphere, nice at the dress they helped us printing something we needed. People who clean correct and discrete.

• 7th Aug 2013

This is a great spot and in a trendy area, close to the metro and within easy walking of great food and entertainment (of course). The rooms were extremely clean and the decor was bold and unique. Highly recommend.

• 24th May 2013

My sister and I thought very safe. We loved the staff. The room was not the basic hotel which we liked. It had character. Our beds were were head to head which gave us a chuckle. It was near Little Italy which we loved to have our evening meal. Paula

• 24th Apr 2013

The check-in process was terrible. They have to scan the ID of everyone, and the scanner does not work most of the times. We end up spending more than 2 hours overall in this process, since we were a large group. The rest was great.

Plus: - Located very nicely - Relatively cheap - Clean Minus: - Taxes are NOT included in the price indicated by hostelworld - No breakfast - Room very small and not well insulated (you have to hope that you neighbour are very quiet)

rooms will need to be better isolated. I could hear the bar downstairs and the room next door as if they were in my room.

• 23rd Feb 2013
  • Spain

Great Value! Fantastic Location! Very helpful staff. Would not recommend it to folks who find stairs challenging

• 24th Jan 2013

really comfortable bed. The first room was quite small for 4 people but we asked them to change rooms and there was no problem.

Everything is wonderful except the wifi.

• 17th Dec 2012
  • China

Lovely rooms and very confortable beds. Good location and very helpfull staff

The friendly staff at the front desk were exceptional as were all the gentlemen helping us with the bags. They too were very friendly and had some great advice for fun places to eat and what to see and where to shop. Singh in particular was brilliant and was very kind to my two teenagers.

• 12th Dec 2012

we stayed 4 people in a room with two queen size beds and one single bed, it was perfect, we all had space. internet connection was slow sometimes which was our main complaint to the hotel, otherwise we were satisfied with our trip. location was the best!

• 19th Oct 2012