Soccer Suite Reviews

138 Anfield Road, Anfield Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Had a great time at the Soccer Suites. Tony and Suzanne are excellent hosts and took great care of me. There's not much in the area except the stadium, but it is very easy to get to the city center of Liverpool by bus. Would like to visit during the summer next time. Don't know when, but I will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Absolutely awesome. We were well looked after, location is amazing for getting to Anfield stadium, the room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would 100% recommend.

• 3rd Dec 2013

I had the most pleasant stay! Beautiful place, and Suzanne is very nice!

Thank you for your confirmations. I also called from London to say the approx. time I would arrive and they didn't tell me there would be nobody there should I arrive early, they also didn't tell me then that they didn't have a room for me and instead had a friend across the street put me up. The first night was awful,the second night I moved into his B&B and it was better, thanks to his Aunt and Uncle.

Great place! Suzzane and Tom are just amazing. The place is very nice, clean and close to the center by bus. Would recommend to anynody.

The room was quite small but the service that was rendered matters the most. I was greeted with a warm smile right at the door and that was a huge welcome after a tiring train travel. Suzanne makes you feel at home and now I feel oblige to come back sooner than I thought! =)

• 14th Mar 2013
  • Singapore

Good location and clean rooms. Breakfast was nice. Staff though are not on-site which means that any issues take a long time to be dealt with. We had a rather large issue with our room (no electricity after a lightbulb which wasn't working properly was incorrectly replaced) and took a long time late at night to be fixed. We weren't given any form of apology or acknowledgement for this inconvenience which spoiled our stay a bit.

The other 4 lads that were with me can't stop talking about it ,you can safley say we will b recommendin the score suits to all back here .

• 17th Nov 2012

Really enjoyed our stay here.. The owners couldn't be nicer and made us feel very welcome. Excellent value for money!! Would deffo recommend this guest house and will be back myself very soon :)

• 16th Nov 2012
  • Northern Ireland

Right next to Anfield, and a 6-7 pound cab away from the city center. If you are looking for something a little quieter, but close on match day, you can't go wrong here!

• 3rd Nov 2012

Came here for the Liverpool reading game. Good for location to stadium, however the place was abandoned when I woke up in the morning. No staff, no lights were on and I was alone for the entire day, quite creepy.

We thought the atmosphere and people were absolutely amazing and would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends or staying here again. It was stylish, comfortable and great value for money. We haven't stopped talking about Soccer Suites since we came home :) Thanks again.

Suzzanne and Tony were absolutely brilliant hosts. I arrived a day before the Liverpool Marathon. Suzzanne made sure I had absolutely everything I needed before she left. She could not do enough for me. The facilities themselves were much better that I expected them to be. Large clean kitchen area, the living room with two 50 inch flat screen tvs was a surprise. Outstanding value for money. I would recommend Soccer Suite to anyone visiting Liverpool, especially football fans on match days =)

• 13th Oct 2012
  • Scotland

Soccer suite was very comfortable, clean, friendly and location was great As we went to Liverpool for a football match! It was only a short walk to the stadium and soccer suite has full English breakfast facilities, a bar and great pre match atmosphere. We will definitely be back!

• 6th Oct 2012

The most excellent hostel, if you're a Liverpool FC fan that is... :-) literally a stone's throw from Anfield! There's breakfast, free wifi, clean rooms, what more can u ask for?! Suzzanne had been most friendly and helpful... A definite choice for all Reds fans! Just a bit far from city centre, but okay with a bus or cab ride... Otherwise, splendid for a 1-2 day stay, to catch a game and tour Anfield!

The soccer suite is brill the managers are so helpful and the staff are ace the food is out of this world a great place to stay far superior I would recommend it to everyone and I have stayed a t most hotels and guest houses in Anfield 'thank you to all at Soccer Suite your brill x

View all Liverpool Bed and Breakfasts