Soccer Suite Reviews

138 Anfield Road, Anfield Liverpool, Liverpool, England

Everything was perfect but there was a stagg party on the first night which were partying all night and having visitors this kept us awake all night, did report it... Execellent place to stay, unusual to say the least, only a night porter in building at night but felt very safe, facilities were great and we were so close to Anfield Stadium the worries were taken away. The staff were very nice, would stay there again no doubt about it but will wear ear plugs the next time. Thank you xx

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Wales

The main problem was other residents making a lot of noise at about 4 o'clock in the morning. The single room, though clean and tidy, was smaller than a monastic cell.

• 27th Jun 2014

The Soccer Suite will suit soccer fans down to the ground and the owner, Suzzanne, is delightfully accommodatIng. However I would not recommend it for families. I stayed for 4 days and was basically left to my own devices. The room wasn't serviced, nor were tea bags or breakfast items replenished. Full breakfasts are only served at weekends and cost extra. Breakfast during the week of cornflakes, white bread, butter and marmalade doesn't really add up to a continental breakfast as advertised.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

- No TV in the room the first and the last day (for a 3 days staying !!! during the world's cup !!!!= - free breakfast : but what a pity : some milk, some tea, and toast with around a spoon of marmalade for 5 people.....

If you are visiting Liverpool for the soccer atmosphere and Liverpool FC reasons - this is the right place. If, however, you want to visit downtown Liverpool, it's quite a bus ride away. Clean and comfortable hostel.

Great hostel to stay at. Very much Liverpool FC centric but they were still very hospitable to me (an American Evertonian). Fantastic staff, great private room, very clean, very safe. 5 minute walk to Goodison, less than a minute walk to some other stadium. (I have to get at least one little jab in before LFC wins the league)

Fabulous staff, so friendly and helpful, exactly what we wanted and great valie for money, will definitley stay here again.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Had a great time at the Soccer Suites. Tony and Suzanne are excellent hosts and took great care of me. There's not much in the area except the stadium, but it is very easy to get to the city center of Liverpool by bus. Would like to visit during the summer next time. Don't know when, but I will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Absolutely awesome. We were well looked after, location is amazing for getting to Anfield stadium, the room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would 100% recommend.

• 3rd Dec 2013

I had the most pleasant stay! Beautiful place, and Suzanne is very nice!

Thank you for your confirmations. I also called from London to say the approx. time I would arrive and they didn't tell me there would be nobody there should I arrive early, they also didn't tell me then that they didn't have a room for me and instead had a friend across the street put me up. The first night was awful,the second night I moved into his B&B and it was better, thanks to his Aunt and Uncle.

Great place! Suzzane and Tom are just amazing. The place is very nice, clean and close to the center by bus. Would recommend to anynody.

The room was quite small but the service that was rendered matters the most. I was greeted with a warm smile right at the door and that was a huge welcome after a tiring train travel. Suzanne makes you feel at home and now I feel oblige to come back sooner than I thought! =)

• 14th Mar 2013
  • Singapore

Good location and clean rooms. Breakfast was nice. Staff though are not on-site which means that any issues take a long time to be dealt with. We had a rather large issue with our room (no electricity after a lightbulb which wasn't working properly was incorrectly replaced) and took a long time late at night to be fixed. We weren't given any form of apology or acknowledgement for this inconvenience which spoiled our stay a bit.

The other 4 lads that were with me can't stop talking about it ,you can safley say we will b recommendin the score suits to all back here .

• 17th Nov 2012

Really enjoyed our stay here.. The owners couldn't be nicer and made us feel very welcome. Excellent value for money!! Would deffo recommend this guest house and will be back myself very soon :)

• 16th Nov 2012
  • Northern Ireland

Right next to Anfield, and a 6-7 pound cab away from the city center. If you are looking for something a little quieter, but close on match day, you can't go wrong here!

• 3rd Nov 2012

Came here for the Liverpool reading game. Good for location to stadium, however the place was abandoned when I woke up in the morning. No staff, no lights were on and I was alone for the entire day, quite creepy.

We thought the atmosphere and people were absolutely amazing and would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends or staying here again. It was stylish, comfortable and great value for money. We haven't stopped talking about Soccer Suites since we came home :) Thanks again.

Suzzanne and Tony were absolutely brilliant hosts. I arrived a day before the Liverpool Marathon. Suzzanne made sure I had absolutely everything I needed before she left. She could not do enough for me. The facilities themselves were much better that I expected them to be. Large clean kitchen area, the living room with two 50 inch flat screen tvs was a surprise. Outstanding value for money. I would recommend Soccer Suite to anyone visiting Liverpool, especially football fans on match days =)

• 13th Oct 2012