7.3
Very Good 416 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 416 Total Reviews
Sol Atacama Hostel Located at Ignacio Carrera Pinto 664, , San Pedro de Atacama.
Chile
San Pedro de Atacama 8340518 Ignacio Carrera Pinto 664
73% 416
-22.9150571 -68.1949603
    Rooms available

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great location, very close to the bus station & centre of town. The owner was incredibly helpful as well :) We'd definitely stay again if we're ever back!

9th Jul 2016

I had a really great stay at this hostel! I was apprehensive because there were a few negative reviews, but the staff was very friendly and helpful and I had a really positive experience. I was warm at night, the water in the shower was warm (if it wasn't, the staff was quick to fix it), one of the staff members gave me a tour of San Pedro and was really helpful with figuring out what activities to do, and I met some really nice people at the hostel.

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016
6.9

This place was cold! I didn't have any hot water for the 2 nights I was there and not many blankets on the bed. The garden area is lovely though. It's a bit of a walk from the centre but that makes it nice a quiet. It's a cheap place to stay, but you get what you pay for...

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016
6.9

Get what you pay for. Staff never there but it's not the end of the world unless your stuck outside. Ting kitchen but can cook yourself. Bit like staying at someone's house as opposed to a hostel

23rd Mar 2016
6.3

It's super cheap, so I guess you get what you're paying for. But staff often isn't around, wifi drops out very often, bathrooms were often out of toilet paper at night. Rooms weren't too well organized (I got woken up at 1am by someone saying I was in the bed they used the night before and I should move somewhere else).

• Portugal, Couple, 18-24
11th Mar 2016
5.1

Very poor hostel in terms of facilities and cleanliness (there are rats and cats on top of the roof and full of house flies). The kitchen is a joke. The staff are ok but are rarely at the hostel. Atmosphere is nice since it is such a small hostel. Location is not great but San Pedro is pretty small so you'll be fine (very close to bus terminal). It is a very cheap hostel, so you do get what you pay for. There are better but more expensive alternatives.