Sol Atacama Hostel Reviews

Ignacio Carrera Pinto 664, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

After five months travelling in South America from Colombia to Argentina, it’s the first time I really feel obliged to write a hostel-review. I basically cannot understand, why this accommodation gets so good reviews. Take note of the following: - The owner is one of the most disrespectful and arrogant persons I’ve met for my time in the southern continent of America. He never gets up before noon and is therefore absent for new or existing guests. He never cleans something by himself – even the

first about your comment about me, it's your persepcion if you think I'm arrogant, but please my apologies, and the girl cleaning is in the morning, and also I recommend that you'll learn to share with others thanks

Good hostel with really good atmosphere thanks to the owner. I think its the only hostel Ive been to where the owner is more keen on partying than the guests haha! Not a bad thing at all, it makes you feel youre visiting a friend rather than staying at a hostel.

Helpful owner & good atmosphere.

Thanks for your comment that's the idea

It could use a better WiFi. And a host who is not drinking the guest's beer. Atmosphere is good, it's clean.

friend, I do not take your beer :)

Very nice place, if you don't have problem to sleep with a little noise, is a very young people's hostel, the location is very good, and the staff are nice, sometimes can be a little over protector with the ping-pong table. The shower can be a little tricky, but nothing that could ruin the time you spend there.

Thanks for your comment that's the idea

Had a very good time! Could do some tours with Andrés from the hostel which was very nice! It's very very clean,bathroom like at home!

1 2 Next » last »